Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone got new list riven disposition?

IgnatiuSgaming

Well, many of the dot amounts might not have actually changed, because the one-to-five dots are actually just a needless obscurement of the actual, much more specific values riven dispositions have. The 1.2 and 1.3 type numbers from the official thread are the actual indicators of what the stats on the mod are being multiplied by.

17 minutes ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

can someone link riven disposition (not 1.2 or 1.3 < i don't understand what is this number on thread update riven disposition)

0.7 and below is 1/5
0.7 to 0.9 is 2/5
0.9 to 1.1 is 3/5
1.1 to 1.3 is 4/5
1.3 and above is 5/5

The absolute range of the disposition is 0.5 to 1.55 as of now.

Edited by hotfixbot3000

10 minutes ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

any list about dots new riven disposition?

i don't think i understand this question

but either way, you basically ignore the """"dots"""" because it's a completely useless rating system. 99% of the information is still hidden from most Players that don't know how to gleam the actual information so that they understand the game.
if you don't like that, absolutely express your distaste for Warframe being #hiddeninformation as usual and try to push for the game to not deliberately put the Playerbase in the dark. it's not appropriate and it as usual only serves to allow the hardcore part of the Playerbase that does always know what's going on in the game, to manipulate and exploit the rest of the Playerbase by their lack of knowledge.
i shouldn't be able to do that to Players, important data on how the game works shouldn't be hidden.

26 minutes ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

any list about dots new riven disposition? and thanks for telling me

The problem with listing the current changes in the dot format is that most of the adjustments have an effect on the stats of the rivens, but the dots themselves have not changed since the total disposition is still within the range of the disposition dot level.

Basically a list of dots wouldn’t really help, as only a few weapons have had changes that would cause a difference in the dot display.

You would be better off just looking at the disposition changelist and just remembering which ones got buffed or nerfed really.

Edited by OmegaZero633

50 minutes ago, OmegaZero633 said:

The problem with listing the current changes in the dot format is that most of the adjustments have an effect on the stats of the rivens, but the dots themselves have not changed since the total disposition is still within the range of the disposition dot level.

Basically a list of dots wouldn’t really help, as only a few weapons have had changes that would cause a difference in the dot display.

You would be better off just looking at the disposition changelist and just remembering which ones got buffed or nerfed really.

little make sense 😞