Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

a mission that starts at lvl 100

BossLevel9000

Hello,

I would like to see something similar to arbitrations missions in the future that starts from lvl 100.(please make the enemies scale faster)

So far i have over 610 hours in the game invested,i have access to all missions,and i can do all of them aswell.

Currently i cant find any real challanges in the game.

Edited by CyberMemes

Props to you for rushing to get to that level. Fortunately this game is not directed at the die-hard challenge seekers. As many of the try-hard games tend to fizzle out in a few years due to constant need to keep the challenge up. The best way to currently get a challenge is to not try to nuke every mission. Use a frame you aren’t used to, explore obscure weapons and builds. Try running no mods. These are easy ways to add a little more challenge in your game. 

I have been playing since 2014 with over 3k hours ingame and still find ways to challlenge myself, it is up to you to find ways to challenge yourself.

@Kamranos dope words. I'm mr 10 I realized just how easy this game was at mr5. I slowed down on doing all quest. I just got my Operator but still haven't done The War Within yet. I enjoy the game but I don't see a reason to be have a higher mr other then access to weapons I don't need but look nice.

1 hour ago, (PS4)LordTrig said:

@Kamranos dope words. I'm mr 10 I realized just how easy this game was at mr5. I slowed down on doing all quest. I just got my Operator but still haven't done The War Within yet. I enjoy the game but I don't see a reason to be have a higher mr other then access to weapons I don't need but look nice.

The real advantage of higher MR is higher daily standing and higher base mod capacity, but yes there is no real reason to push for higher mastery rank as it doesn’t impact basic gameplay beyond some weapons.

doing the main quest line will unlock some amazing new game mechanics that can really be advantageous in all aspects of gameplay.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LordTrig said:

mr16 is about the limit anyone might have to care about as there are no mr gear requirements above it.

the extra standing, unranked gear mod capacity, loadouts are nice tho.

I’d do the quests because of the story.

Ever be 30 waves in on an endless mission? and the 3 randos bail even though you personally would like to keep going?

Kill 2 birds with 1 stone

have an optional Join In Progress matchmaking list; where people who would have prefferred to start missions at high level can jump right in to vacant slots.

Good for the guy joining who wanted high level challenge, good for the abandoned guy who gets reinforcements.

Everyone win.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Kamranos said:

The real advantage of higher MR is higher daily standing and higher base mod capacity, but yes there is no real reason to push for higher mastery rank as it doesn’t impact basic gameplay beyond some weapons.

doing the main quest line will unlock some amazing new game mechanics that can really be advantageous in all aspects of gameplay.

8 hours ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

mr16 is about the limit anyone might have to care about as there are no mr gear requirements above it.

the extra standing, unranked gear mod capacity, loadouts are nice tho.

I’d do the quests because of the story.

I hear u both. I've been Mr 10 for while now. I've just be building mr on every weapon I have available at my level. I'm sure I could take the next 5 or 6 test back to back. But I'm going do the war within next week. Thx