Ventkid races

Mate397

Hello. I have a very simple suggestion (that I'm baffled isn't a thing from the start) have the ventkid races grant standing similar to bounties, otherwise there is literally no real point in having them in Vallis. And let's be honest nobody gives a damn about the leaderboards. So please DE have the races marked on the map and make them give ventkid standing because making a boring grind out of a fun concept like hoverboards is quite a dumb move.

4 hours ago, EDM774 said:

They were supposed to give standing but it was broken so they removed it to be added back with fortuna's second release phase (yes this isn't the full fortuna release THERE'S MORE!)

I'm aware of that since the spider fights were the things to give us those cores and hence why Little Duck has so little to offer, though I don't see why something like races giving points need to be pushed back so much.

Honestly at this point, they should also give us Ventkids-related bounties. That's already dumb enough that non-fighting stuff are awarding Mastery points, they should give us a possibility to actually gain standing/k-drive affinity by doing something...fighty. Because Warframe, afaik, is still an action-based MMOTPS.

Or rename the damn game Tenno Hawk Pro Skater 2k18 if all "endgame" will be based around teens on a skateboard.

Edited by Chewarette

hace 10 minutos, Chewarette dijo:

Honestly at this point, they should also give us Ventkids-related bounties. That's already dumb enough that non-fighting stuff are awarding Mastery points, they should give us a possibility to actually gain standing/k-drive affinity by doing something...fighty. Because Warframe, afaik, is still an action-based MMOTPS.

Or rename the damn game Tenno Hawk Pro Skater 2k18 if all "endgame" will be based around teens on a skateboard.

Hey, you can also fish, but this game hasn't changed its name because of it... one of the main advantages this game has is how different can my playstyle be compared to yours.

Edited by Hecro

2 hours ago, Hecro said:

Hey, you can also fish, but this game hasn't changed its name because of it... one of the main advantages this game has is how different can my playstyle be compared to yours.

Fishing is a gathering activity. Fishing has several purposes (resources, crafting, standing, and decorations), and they're linked to the main one : killing stuff and progressing ingame. Plus, none of the Harpoons are giving you Mastery, nor does the Tranq gun for Conservation.

K-Drives is a side activity that rewards 9k Mastery Points without any reason, K-Drives are absolutely useless for fighting (inb4 they add a boss you can kill only with your K-Drives), that entirely prevents from doing anything else while you're farming points on the same Pipe for hours. K-Drives and K-Drives standing are only useful for K-Driving, which itself has no usefulness anywhere in the game. It shall not reward Mastery Point.

That's disheartening.

Edited by Chewarette

1 hour ago, Chewarette said:

Fishing is a gathering activity. Fishing has several purposes (resources, crafting, standing, and decorations), and they're linked to the main one : killing stuff and progressing ingame. Plus, none of the Harpoons are giving you Mastery, nor does the Tranq gun for Conservation.

K-Drives is a side activity that rewards 9k Mastery Points without any reason, K-Drives are absolutely useless for fighting (inb4 they add a boss you can kill only with your K-Drives), that entirely prevents from doing anything else while you're farming points on the same Pipe for hours. K-Drives and K-Drives standing are only useful for K-Driving, which itself has no usefulness anywhere in the game. It shall not reward Mastery Point.

That's disheartening.

And after how they slashed the ways of gathering points it's even harder to gain standing, until then I gritted my teeth and kept going at the pipe next to the elevator, but now with me barely able to get a x3 multi I lost all interest in making my own board.

On 2018-12-01 at 5:56 AM, Chewarette said:

it would also be nice if the races were a circuit that ended back at the race start or a sprint to the next race. they can even have all the markers show up on the map when you mount your k-board so you atleast know where they are.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

En 1/12/2018 a las 15:04, Chewarette dijo:

That's disheartening.

Hey, it's just 9k mastery points. DE has already stated in multiple times that they have plans for capping MR at 30 while adding new weapons and whatnot.

It's absolutely not a compulsory thing to take into account, if you won't.