Mixer Prize not showing up (not sure what board to post this on)

(XBOX)RayvenRayge

Question

Hello Tenno, 

I lucked out yesrerday (Mon, Nov 26) and won a drawing during the Xbox 1 @ 1 Stream on Mixer. I wasn't familiar with the whisper command so it took me some time to respond (but still did long before the stream ended) but my prize never showed up in game. I waited the 24 hours that the help page asks us to wait (i totally understand that all of DE are probably working hard between Fortuna hot fixes and the switch launch) and sent a message to Rebecca via the forums (help page said to contact her if there's a hiccup in the system) but I'm not sure what kind of wait period there would be before I get some kind of response. 

I wanted to post something in case I'm going about this all wrong, and maybe someone can help me get things moving in the right direction,  or if I just need to have more patience in the matter. Apologies if this is on the wrong board. I couldn't find one that seemed obvious to use for stream- related inquiries.

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, (XB1)RayvenRayge said:

Hello Tenno, 

I lucked out yesrerday (Mon, Nov 26) and won a drawing during the Xbox 1 @ 1 Stream on Mixer. I wasn't familiar with the whisper command so it took me some time to respond (but still did long before the stream ended) but my prize never showed up in game. I waited the 24 hours that the help page asks us to wait (i totally understand that all of DE are probably working hard between Fortuna hot fixes and the switch launch) and sent a message to Rebecca via the forums (help page said to contact her if there's a hiccup in the system) but I'm not sure what kind of wait period there would be before I get some kind of response. 

I wanted to post something in case I'm going about this all wrong, and maybe someone can help me get things moving in the right direction,  or if I just need to have more patience in the matter. Apologies if this is on the wrong board. I couldn't find one that seemed obvious to use for stream- related inquiries.

If you have sent Rebecca a message I would just wait. Remember that DE is a Canadian company so the time zone may be very different from yours.