Sign in to follow this  
Crystariyums

Stop ruining my Operator...

Just dropping images in doesn't work around 85% of the time currently, you'll have to click "Insert Other Media" -> "Insert Image from URL".

Edited by Sean

Just have to reload links, its fine.

As for OP. they are still adjusting the cosmetics layering. If and when it will ever be better ‾\_(ツ)_/‾

I mean... Sigil bug sure, DE already said its gonna get fixed. But what else? Scarf clipping? It will clip anywhere, including Orbiter, before you purchase the scarf. So you carefully positioned your operator to take screen without clipping just to complain? Or is it another cuirass? Same thing in this case, coulda check on orbiter before you buy. Preview is a feature, you know.

Edited by Sormaran
  • Upvote 1

Scarf never clipped before with my cuirass and shoulder armour, and it wasn't careful positioning I just took my scanner out and quickly shot it ages ago. The Cuirass shouldn't have the Shoulders collar that it had before. 

The first picture was taken months ago...

I gotta pick between koppra tassets and the Zauba belt now when I used to be able to have both.

It's not like I just bought this armour, i've had it for ages. I'm stating that what I paid for is not what I got in the long run. I feel cheated.

What the scarf is clipping through in that 2nd picture is apart of the Zauba Shoulders which i'm not using

2rmP1XF.jpg

Edited by Crystariyums