General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Invisible Radiation Clouds??

Gervastein

Since Fortuna launched, radiation clouds have been invisible. You can notice this a lot in Naeglar, Eris, where there used to be tons of clouds, and now there are none (though you still get the radiation debuff). Happened in SORTIEs as well, not really nice when you oneshot your whole team because you walked through an invisible radiation cloud..

Also some but not all Kuva clouds.

Windows 10. DirectX 11. (DirectX 12 doesn't work well with the Steam overlay and controller.)

Edit: GPU particles at ludicrous. Most graphics at max/on, except: bloom = 5, motion blur = off, and depth of field = off.

Edited by oolgorboid

You have to turn on GPU particles thing I think, I have it turned off so can't see the hazards since it causes more trouble if it's on even if your system is equipped to handle it. I might be something else though I usually have almost everything turned down to medium or low.

Edited by Guest

On 2018-11-28 at 12:05 AM, Gervastein said:

Since Fortuna launched, radiation clouds have been invisible. You can notice this a lot in Naeglar, Eris, where there used to be tons of clouds, and now there are none (though you still get the radiation debuff). Happened in SORTIEs as well, not really nice when you oneshot your whole team because you walked through an invisible radiation cloud..

Can confirm the same, fortuna came and off they went my rad clouds and magnetic bubbles...really annoying to have to play just frames with invulnerability on those missions