Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did I get muted for complementing the game?

AnnuTheGod

Sorry for the lack of context. I linked a picture with the region chat dead silent. With only me able to talk in it. I assumed I was banned from region. Which is not that big a deal but still would like to use it as its very convenient to ask questions and get a simple and quick answer. Was wandering what you guys made of it, if I'm $&*&*#(%&ed for thinking I'm muted from region or not.

1 minute ago, AnnuTheGod said:

Okay.. they mute the word for special people on this platform, didn't know.

the r slur?

if the chat isnt moving, its likely you got booted, if it dosent refresh after going into a mission and back though thats different.  also, you cant link things into region chat from what i've heard. likely you just got kicked.

Edited by bugalien

If it was for anything in that pic it obviously wouldn't be complimenting the game. The most offensive thing there was the use of the word hentai. So if anything, it might've been that. Happens to the best of us though.

Edited by Azlen

1 hour ago, Azlen said:

If it was for anything in that pic it obviously wouldn't be complementing the game. The most offensive thing there was the use of the word hentai. So if anything, it might've been that. Happens to the best of us though.

People talk about "pounding fluffers" in region chat except they go into more detail then I did. I doubt the word hentai is banned tbh.

1 hour ago, beercritch said:

What do you mean completed?

If you have done everything in this game then you sir are a very unique player in a party of one so there might very well be a bug that leaves you unable to communicate with others

A) They said complemented.

B) They meant complimented.

2 hours ago, stormy505 said:

People talk about "pounding fluffers" in region chat except they go into more detail then I did. I doubt the word hentai is banned tbh.

I agree, but based on his screenshot, that was the worst thing he said.