Making a Sequel, BUT with more options available and Variety

(NSW)MakKahn33

il y a 7 minutes, (NSW)MakKahn33 a dit :

Would be nice to see a Sequel that takes what this has, BUT adding MORE Depth, Variety, Player Created Content, Stronger Online, Perhaps a Cleaner Interface and Better Instructions so that Players beginning can pick up and figure out as they play, with Better Hints and stuff

You mean an update ? Yeah well. I think they are on it.

🤨 we are practically on Warframe 4: Electric Boogaloo with all the initial base systems being rebuilt so many times. Lets just take a loooong expensive break to get back to where we already are, rebuilding systems again and adding new things to keep people interested in a ftp.

Gee, wonder why they haven't put the time and effort in a World of Warcraft 2. Its only been 15 years. Just take what they have, make is alllll better, and plop a 2 on it.

Well, The Dateups are so long, I want it now.

Also, More variety of Weapons, and perhaps flying ships as well

If ya ever seen game Starlink?

Imagine Warframe + Starlink, and then add in some other components, Like between Monster Hunter cooking food for Stamina, a Meter for Sanity, these to create a Full Package that may start a new era of games to come

9 minutes ago, (NSW)MakKahn33 said:

Well, The Dateups are so long, I want it now.

Also, More variety of Weapons, and perhaps flying ships as well

If ya ever seen game Starlink?

Imagine Warframe + Starlink, and then add in some other components, Like between Monster Hunter cooking food for Stamina, a Meter for Sanity, these to create a Full Package that may start a new era of games to come

27 minutes ago, (NSW)MakKahn33 said:

I want it now.

Sure, they just need to fire up the auto-content-creating machine and we'll have "MORE Depth, Variety, Player Created Content, Stronger Online, Perhaps a Cleaner Interface and Better Instructions so that Players beginning can pick up and figure out as they play, with Better Hints and stuff" now, at this very moment. 

Regarding a sequel; this game has been running for almost 6 years, how do you think older players would feel if they just up and leave the game to die while the make a sequel?

Destiny 2 was a pretty good example. Destiny 1 was S#&$e but they update it a lot to a playable degree (albeit with paid dlc, but i digress), then they make a sequel which split the playerbase 'cause they delete all your previous loot.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem
Oot, why do they get a (NSW) tag instead of just a (NS)?

28 minutes ago, (NSW)MakKahn33 said:

BUT, So far, My first time playing Warframe, Time to hang up the old Picture frame of War

Would also be nice, IF Devs put in something that we can put OUR Beloved faces in game, That would be Super Cool

So why are you making ‘suggestions’ when you haven’t even played long enough yet? Pretty much all of what you’re saying is already in the game, keep playing and you’ll find out more 

Players that have been here since the beginning know there is no such thing as a Warframe sequel. The games original launch version was a weak attempt at what we have now. DE learned and evolved the game so much that it might as well be several games into a full franchise with the changes and updates it has seen. Want a sequel? Give it a month or two and you will have another large chunk of update to change the game yet again. A sequel would mean they could zero every player out and speaking as someone with $1k into the game on PA, I do not want to see that happen.