Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making a Sequel, BUT with more options available and Variety

(NSW)MakKahn33

3 hours ago, (NSW)MakKahn33 said:

I AM NOT TROLLING

I am just curious as well as excited with playing a game I never heard about

<Playing a new game for the first time.

<Can't bother giving it time or mental energy to find what the game has in it but says it needs more.

<Asks for a sequel, dumbed down and easier to figure out being more like all the other games they've played.

Maybe your not a troll... But sounds like this just isn't your game.

25 minutes ago, (NSW)MakKahn33 said:

That's not it.

I never played this game before, and when I played on Switch the first time, tooktime, BUT I actually became fond of this.

Fortnite Pales to this

So... sink your teeth into it. Get to know the game before you start asking for a sequel.

16 hours ago, (NSW)MakKahn33 said:

Well, The Dateups are so long, I want it now.

Also, More variety of Weapons, and perhaps flying ships as well

If ya ever seen game Starlink?

Imagine Warframe + Starlink, and then add in some other components, Like between Monster Hunter cooking food for Stamina, a Meter for Sanity, these to create a Full Package that may start a new era of games to come

How is making a sequal going to be faster than making updates for an existing game. 🤣

Something tells me the OP is not very familiar with the process of game development or building things in general. 🤔

1 minute ago, (NSW)MakKahn33 said:

I am currently taking a Game Dev and Design Program Course, So I will soon learn, and I am always eager to enhance my Skills

Well, that's admirable! I can't hold a grudge against anyone trying to expand their skills.

Though I still feel like this might be slightly over-eager.

Warframe is not that game what needs a sequel. Sure they can make different games with the same universe but this game is typically that kind of mmo-esque game what can be improved over time so they could just improve the engine make it able for new capabilities and traits. Almost like the creation engine which is a 20+ year engine which created from gamebryo. Same goes to the Destiny because that game has no need sequels yet the publisher decided to add sequels instead of care that one game and add more content and polish it.

Warframe can live as long as long their devs improve it and adding new content while balance the old ones.

Welcome to the Warframeverse NinTenno. You are in for an experience that is not like many out there.

To be frank....this is the type of game I have wanted for decades of playing. Got tired of companies putting out a good game and then making another that they slap a 2 on when they could update the season (looking at you Capcom with your Street Fighter games). Having a game that updates and you learn as you play while the game expands and grows is a much more immersive time for me. It makes buying the items in game a worthy thing to do as it supports the game devs and gives more capacity for the universe to have lore as well as growing my collection. 

Give the game some playtime. Go watch the kids of how the game was before in older versions to appreciate where it is now and can go into the future. Expand the view you have by looking at the FashionFrame aspects, the community, the cosplay, the memes, the art, and all other parts this game has fostered. You might be surprised... especially some of the music.

Keep at it NinTenno....

Play on