Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To take its pain away song.

Chaemyerelis

also octavia has really crappy defaults, it would be really nice to aquire some tunes as the players do missions and visit all the different planets / mods/ maybe faction exclusive songs / unlockable weapons / ornaments for octavia, etc. since rank+up doesnt reward players with physical items or mods to keep them interested enough, you can have the foundry and ordis notify you or use the email attachements, anything that isnt complicated such as just checking the arsenal, octavia is missing alot of lucid things and abilities to make her more musical and enjoyable representative that she should be- add some songs to faction / entry rewards , eat a doughnaught...or watever DE octavia means, just please make her shoot lasers.

1 hour ago, Chaemyerelis said:

In the song there's a portion with a string instrument that's very somber. Can we have a song that just plays that part?

i havent herd the song, assume its in the void, some vocals were pretty intense, chanting was rather good to listen to while i tried out my new warframe, and explored the new orbit, i want to say that some menus could get some more sonic spices to make inventory and foundry more interesting, the notifications and alerts aren;t the only thing i would like to hear in warframe - cetus is very attractive atm0sphere visually it has things that are both bad and warm, but inside the ship its lonely without any crew members or functional compartments.

the transitionas from cabin to central, and weather aught to be more impresive to see some loot or specific commandments not just ordis, but planet related news in the radio and announcements where you are docked, say the music is mars themed when you are hovering inside as you walk around the ship after a mission some crew could be hired, rentals, musicians, or musical toys and decorations , kind gifts and original music.