Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WE WANT BOSSFIGHTS

180Degree

1 minute ago, (XB1)calvina said:

I think DE should just bring back conclave rating. (No, not talking about PvP Conclave)

If anyone doesnt remember, it basically gave you a rating depending on the gear you had, so basically fully modded gear gave you a high rating, which in turn, adjusted the levels of the enemy, it worked well usually, except for when you join low level missions with new players, who then suddenly find themselves fighting harder enemies.

I can remember something like that, but like you said it yourself ''it worked well usually'' we just want bossfights that can soak that's where the fun is at xD

2 minutes ago, Oru5732 said:

Aren't Feedback posts in General Discussion your area of expertise?

You raise a valid point, however you haven't quite grasped the minutia of such a post. :wink:

Which really boils down to, I don't consider this valid feedback. It's an interesting discussion piece, but it's (by OP's own admission) a vauge concept rather than actual constructive feedback. I read it more as "for fun", you know?

Damn shame. Here I was thinking you actually wanted me to be a Boss in-game... ah well. 

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You raise a valid point, however you haven't quite grasped the minutia of such a post. :wink:

Which really boils down to, I don't consider this valid feedback. It's an interesting discussion piece, but it's (by OP's own admission) a vauge concept rather than actual constructive feedback. I read it more as "for fun", you know?

Damn shame. Here I was thinking you actually wanted me to be a Boss in-game... ah well. 

What are your boss powers? Maybe we can turn you into a raid boss, better if you happen to have an evil cult too

15 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

It is a for fun post btw

And i would be more then glad to make you a raid boss that we can all fight.
Some buffs here and there to keep you from getting 1shot and you are ready to go.
<3 ❤️❤️ 

vor 48 Minuten schrieb DeMonkey:

What am I supposed to do :scared:

Unless ofc you want me to be one of these daily bosses?

In that case, absolutely! I'd hit the weights to beef up, but I'm already perfection itself. 

Hmmm Wukong as boss. Lets just use Magnetic Procs to Strip all Energy to Stop you from using defy and gg. Unless you are Hide and seek Boss based around the cloud

11 minutes ago, 180Degree said:

To start things off... you are a fairly new player and don't really know what we vets have endured to still have fun in this game (ill be really honest)

Sorry mate, that's an invalid argument on multiple levels. 

Newer player doesn't automatically mean inexperienced, earlier this year someone showed that you can blow through the star chart and get to Sedna junction while still MR 3. And "we vets" is a meaningless term in this community as "vets" can seldom agree on anything other than the belief that they are vets and others are not deserving of the title. 

Your suggestion, yeah it's incredibly poorly thought out as well. You want daily "new" bosses, with "new" abilities, and new this and new that. 

Creating new content that will appeal to the broadest segment of the community, and works well within the existing framework is not something that happens because someone decided to press a giant "new content" button on the wall. Remember, you are looking at something that you figure is just fun and games, but represents a lot of hard work for the people who created it. 

While we're on the topic of new content taking a lot of effort to create, Fortuna is new. How long had that lasted before the inevitable cries of "BORING! GIVE US SOMETHING NEW"? What about the arbitrations? Pretty sure I saw complaining before the update even rolled out. 

Next time you and your buddies get together for a brain storming session, instead of just focusing on what over the top next level content you think you would like, try looking for what would be best for everyone. That includes the people who have to create it as well. 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Sorry mate, that's an invalid argument on multiple levels. 

Newer player doesn't automatically mean inexperienced, earlier this year someone showed that you can blow through the star chart and get to Sedna junction while still MR 3. And "we vets" is a meaningless term in this community as "vets" can seldom agree on anything other than the belief that they are vets and others are not deserving of the title. 

Your suggestion, yeah it's incredibly poorly thought out as well. You want daily "new" bosses, with "new" abilities, and new this and new that. 

Creating new content that will appeal to the broadest segment of the community, and works well within the existing framework is not something that happens because someone decided to press a giant "new content" button on the wall. Remember, you are looking at something that you figure is just fun and games, but represents a lot of hard work for the people who created it. 

While we're on the topic of new content taking a lot of effort to create, Fortuna is new. How long had that lasted before the inevitable cries of "BORING! GIVE US SOMETHING NEW"? What about the arbitrations? Pretty sure I saw complaining before the update even rolled out. 

Next time you and your buddies get together for a brain storming session, instead of just focusing on what over the top next level content you think you would like, try looking for what would be best for everyone. That includes the people who have to create it as well. 

Let me start it off like this...

Listen noob you are new here too have some respect for the people you call Vets and pass because we are the once that where here bef4 you even had a desktop so... based on that we also know what this game has endured to get to this point... and im not going to let that get ruined by a newbies like yourself acting like vets are ungreatfull all the time...

And ofcourse longer players are more experienced you can't get a dumber sentence then you formed.
Vets need content that's point blank period. this was a funpost but if you want to turn this into a bloodbath ill be more than willing to go in. So next time a vet is talking just shush and go cry in your unmodded tin suit you call frame...

Edited by 180Degree

8 minutes ago, 180Degree said:

Listen noob you are new here too have some respect for the people you call Vets and pass because we are the once that where here bef4 you even had a desktop so...

How to end your own thread and instantly lose any credibility you may have started to gain. 

Now I wait for the lock.

Edited by Sajochi

5 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

How to end your own thread and instantly lose any credibility you may have started to gain. 

Now I wait for the lock.

I could tell you in all honesty i do not care....
I just want to tell people what i think about adding to the game... i never asked for the facts and other Bullsh*t every1 else came up with.
I rather get downvoted to oblivion then help any1 of those people that hate every single f*kin idea some1 comes up with... it sickens me.
If you come in my post and spread negativity you can take the door you came in with and there is nothing wrong with defending that.

Edited by 180Degree

Just now, 180Degree said:

I could tell you in all honesty i do not care....
I just want to tell people what i think about adding to the game... i never asked for the facts and other Bullsh*t every1 else came up with.
I rather get downvoted to oblivion then help any1 of those people that hate every single f*kin idea some1 comes up with... it sickens me.

That's an attitude people have when they can't back up their ideas with valid arguments. Plus, you're not making "vets" look good acting like that or having that attitude. You were onto something, it needed refinement and a better title. That's all. You didn't need to single out someone because you assume they're new or decided to look up their profile to, in the most ineffective way possible I'm going to add, shut them down.

So, inb4 the lock.

1 minute ago, VeryTough said:

I would enjoy some star map mission with lvl 100 mobs... It's boring start a mission and experience difficulty only after 1 hour of play... Currently the only hard thing is elite onslaught but only BCS is time based

Exactly and harder mobs won't hurt any1...
But there are always people that will complain about it...

1 hour ago, 180Degree said:

To start things off... you are a fairly new player and don't really know what we vets have endured to still have fun in this game (ill be really honest)
And ofc we are not ungreatfull or anything nor are we complaining.. but there is so less to do for us without getting bored completely and that's the honest truth (atleast for me and my friends that played this for a long time).

This idea seems off in so many ways.... we also know that, but when this get's implemented against all odds this mode will be the most played ridicilous clown fiesta mode that every1 will enjoy and take joy off. (like warframe has been so far anyways)

Yes, I'm a new(ish) player. Been playing for a little over a year. Almost cleared the star chart and maxed standing with most of the factions...thats about it really.

But even when I've been playing for years, there are still a lot of things I won't have done...because I don't care for endless missions to test builds, speed-grind resources or obtain special rewards. Same thing with "Tridolon" hunts, unlocking riven mods and anything else with unusually demanding requirements. I have neither the time or patience for such things. So some things will be forever out of reach for me.

I like exploring, I like solving puzzles, I like learning about the story behind the game...with a bit of mass slaughter thrown in for good measure.

I play this game purely for fun & relaxation, so there are some aspects I will likely never touch...which is where the problems start for players like you. You've obviously invested enough time and effort (or platinum) that you now have gear that trivialises all current content. But not everyone has...or ever will...

Now DE could nerf a lot of stuff to correct that...but there would be a massive outcry, no doubt. They have also attempted to provide endgame modes on a number of occasions...but they got pulled because there was so little interest in them.

So how about making a nice, long detailed post in the Feedback section, explaining to DE exactly what you (and others in a similar situation) would like from an endgame mode?

You also need to bear in mind that any solutions must not have any impact on main game content, so that "ordinary" players are not excluded from them.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

Listen noob you are new here too have some respect for the people you call Vets and pass because we are the once that where here bef4 you even had a desktop so... based on that we also know what this game has endured to get to this point... and im not going to let that get ruined by a newbies like yourself acting like vets are ungreatfull all the time...

And ofcourse longer players are more experienced you can't get a dumber sentence then you formed.
Vets need content that's point blank period. this was a funpost but if you want to turn this into a bloodbath ill be more than willing to go in. So next time a vet is talking just shush and go cry in your unmodded tin suit you call frame...

You're a very silly person, aren't you? 

I can see why the original idea was so poorly thought out. What I can't figure out is why you're trolling your own thread. I gave reasons why your suggestion is a hot mess. Instead of addressing any of that you try to intimidate with your epeen? That really doesn't make any sense at all. 

And seriously, right now, with the way you post, the only way that you can cause a blood bath is through the sheer amount of face-palming causing nosebleeds. Stick to preening in-game with your buddies, you're really out of your depth here. 

1 minute ago, Sajochi said:

That's an attitude people have when they can't back up their ideas with valid arguments. Plus, you're not making "vets" look good acting like that or having that attitude. You were onto something, it needed refinement and a better title. That's all. You didn't need to single out someone because you assume they're new or decided to look up their profile to, in the most ineffective way possible I'm going to add, shut them down.

So, inb4 the lock.

Like i already stated....

Take the door you took to come up here and get out... you dear sir are unwanted here.

I don't need criticism that is based on nothing but an opinion from some1 that does not have the expertise to back it up.

I want interesting bosses, not target dummy sponges that deal absurd amounts of damage, because that is not challenge or difficulty, that is simply poor design.

An interesting boss would have interesting mechanics, likely different phases. Immunity, massive damage and massive HP arent part of that in most cases.

Immunity/Invulnerability can be part of it if it is made in a proper way. Like say a boss goes immune, you need to go destroy or disable some things in the room that protects him.

Massive damage can be part of it aswell. If they place the massive damage behind proper, dodgable graphed attacks. That turns it into fun gameplay where you need to be aware of those attacks and possibly spread out properly.

Massive HP can be a thing aswell, if done properly and not copied to every single boss. Of course every boss would need a decent health pool to begin with in order for them not to get 1-shot.

The generic damage-sponge bosses have been done to death in games, they are dead horses these days still getting beat up. Neverwinter Online is probably the most boring game when it comes to boss fights because every boss is the same.

Sponge HP - check

Over the top damage that is sometimes more or less unavoidable - check

Adds, adds, adds, adds, adds and then some adds - check

Real boss mechanics - big X, not even close to a thing in that game.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

I want interesting bosses, not target dummy sponges that deal absurd amounts of damage, because that is not challenge or difficulty, that is simply poor design.

An interesting boss would have interesting mechanics, likely different phases. Immunity, massive damage and massive HP arent part of that in most cases.

Immunity/Invulnerability can be part of it if it is made in a proper way. Like say a boss goes immune, you need to go destroy or disable some things in the room that protects him.

Massive damage can be part of it aswell. If they place the massive damage behind proper, dodgable graphed attacks. That turns it into fun gameplay where you need to be aware of those attacks and possibly spread out properly.

Massive HP can be a thing aswell, if done properly and not copied to every single boss. Of course every boss would need a decent health pool to begin with in order for them not to get 1-shot.

The generic damage-sponge bosses have been done to death in games, they are dead horses these days still getting beat up. Neverwinter Online is probably the most boring game when it comes to boss fights because every boss is the same.

Sponge HP - check

Over the top damage that is sometimes more or less unavoidable - check

Adds, adds, adds, adds, adds and then some adds - check

Real boss mechanics - big X, not even close to a thing in that game.

Exactly thank you..... you actually understood the post....

To start off sponge bosses have a fun factor on their own and i do agree that certain invincibility can be good in a fight but the way warframe uses it to protect everything they have from keeping it defended is rather annoying then fun.

1 minute ago, 180Degree said:

Like i already stated....

Take the door you took to come up here and get out... you dear sir are unwanted here.

Open forum. I can post anytime on any thread. You have no authority here. 

1 minute ago, 180Degree said:

I don't need criticism that is based on nothing but an opinion from some1 that does not have the expertise to back it up.

That's kind of how discussion works. You need opinions from all sides in order to have one. Trying to force opinions on people isn't going to work. You need to be able to talk to others and have an open mind. 

Also forum guidelines, which are easy to find, need to followed. You broke the one about remaining respectful in conversation.

Just now, Sajochi said:

Open forum. I can post anytime on any thread. You have no authority here. 

That's kind of how discussion works. You need opinions from all sides in order to have one. Trying to force opinions on people isn't going to work. You need to be able to talk to others and have an open mind. 

Also forum guidelines, which are easy to find, need to followed. You broke the one about remaining respectful in conversation.

Still here...?

You are that unwanted guy on parties no1 talks about and no1 bothers to invite anyways.

Still here...?

You are that unwanted guy on parties no1 talks about and no1 bothers to invite anyways.

Yes I am. And that's your opinion. You're allowed to think that I'm not wanted here. But the facts are you can neither deter me from posting in this thread nor make me stop posting here. The only thing that will is the lock before cleanup, but as history proven with here, you'll somehow find a way to have it locked for good. Just like everyone else who didn't like that someone has a different opinion than them.

Edited by Sajochi