wai does everybody hate me

Sohaya-

41 minutes ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

What is RWBY?

Western-made CGI anime/anime-like internet series (depending on how purist you are by your definition of 'Anime'.)

Not quite my cup of tea, but it has some pretty good animation - although due to a software change and, more prominently, the unfortunate death of its lead animator and  writer, the series past 'Volume' (It's term for season) 3 is quite different from volumes 1-3 both in writing and in animation. I'd call it 1/3 God Eater, 1/3 a traditional high-school action anime and 1/3 subversion of the former. Exact values may vary due to my limited experience mind you.

2 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Western-made CGI anime/anime-like internet series (depending on how purist you are by your definition of 'Anime'.)

Not quite my cup of tea, but it has some pretty good animation - although due to a software change and, more prominently, the unfortunate death of its lead animator and  writer, the series past 'Volume' (It's term for season) 3 is quite different from volumes 1-3 both in writing and in animation. I'd call it 1/3 God Eater, 1/3 a traditional high-school action anime and 1/3 subversion of the former. Exact values may vary due to my limited experience mind you.

It's on V6 now and its FRIKKIN awesome.