Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rewards for ranks, beautiful gold upgrade screen at max, level requirements + unique mods gifts for weapons and warframes/ rank-up unlockables.

(PSN)santospizarro

we need to make the rank system rewarding to keep players interested in warframe, add stances and other free mods for guns in the future, gun kata, free-dual wield options that allow the players to mix features and weapons "cross-overs two different weapons' such as fure+cestra, my other additions to the rank max would allow the players mod screens and arsenal to appear with rewards and notification gifts.   flashing features   , gold face plate MAX rank.  unlockables and other soft rewards such as S#&$, resources and skins not attainable through platinum or story game play, but pure effort, say that we make it so players who gain rank30 get a gold upgrade screen, and those who attach a polarity mod(s) and orokin, etc. get different colors based on the actual weapon or warframe, i think the gateway is good for DE to add this improvement since it benefits everyone,

•  rewarding arsenal: rank up unlocks various features and animations, as well as gifts for each warframe and weapon tier.  *example A: Lex (30) reward(+various customization and sound effects themed to pistols that the user has acumulated or mastered, features and options, themes to platnum, dlc, and other freebies and soft rewards: resources, unique and specific mods, ei. special power, additional passive enhancement, traits, ui, hud, improvements, and gifts for the players choice of warframe and/or equipment improved weapons, rank+up should be rewarding and fun, maybe throw in some small fragments and lure, trials, and extras ). R

REASON: UNFULFILLING LEVEL UP SYSTEM

the players level up and get skill ups, ranks, but they often just make small calculation to power mathematically reducing the costs or enhancing effectiveness, which is realistic but overall not rewarding in a game with so many options and weapons to level up. The player gets a chance to delete weapons and buy or build new toys which have a "rank" that can be increased, but only rewards adjacement to place orbs, and other special modifications that are confusing baby, but theres no solid rewards that are visual, attaching unique power-ups for the rank 1 lato, or rank 10 melee weapon is a good way to update the foundry, and make the armory more effective, even if its just a new blue-print with cat, or a sigil with a golden lato/ icon, watever, the point is that you can give players things when they rankUP, mods, faceplates, operator things, etc. Anything, and it can also be a great chance to improve the MAX end/warframe and equipment users giving them things to buy to enhance or customize the mod and upgrade screens of their warframes with flower, sakuras, and animations or premium themes for the modslots if this is posible, my version of the lex screen would have a smoke animation defealt, versus a orokin layout, and sound effects, other default improvements gold, green, etc related to each category, primary, warframe, menu, in the future, but atleast the minimum, free items, and premium passes to make foundry waiting, and weapon purchases and leveling more fun. So when you get rank 2 on that Braton, you automatically see your arsenal blinking with some gift, email entry or watever present moment i think theres some good data in these form, i hope this works.

And how is giving people random rewards/modifications nobody needs supposed to do anything when what long term players want is an actual challenge? (Even if there are many challenges, but since a lot of players prefer cheesy methods over actualy playing the game because they just want the rewards, they're always asking for more content made only for them so they can cheese it and ask for more.)

Imho, none of this is worth adding to the game, sorry. We just don't need it. 

Lato Pistol players should get zoom mod at rank 1 at the arsenal, at rank 10 something cosmetic and credits from the lotus, maybe some mission or target destruction, training for blueprints and passive skill, this would help players who constantly fail missions and give them a try to get good at warframe, purchase more, etc since its opening up alot of posible quests, and activities DE would make more transactions and have more ways to expand the game for both the entry player and the end-users.

3 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

And how is giving people random rewards/modifications nobody needs supposed to do anything when what long term players want is an actual challenge? (Even if there are many challenges, but since a lot of players prefer cheesy methods over actualy playing the game because they just want the rewards, they're always asking for more content made only for them so they can cheese it and ask for more.)

Imho, none of this is worth adding to the game, sorry. We just don't need it. 

basically, the weapons that reach new ranks have additional items and resources, trinkets and quests attached to them to make warframe more fun, this doesnt mean that the game is getting easier, its jsut a way to encourage players to want to try new weapons and warframes, so that warframe can stay alive longer. 

5 minutes ago, Xirka said:

Due to the formatting of this post, it is basically unreadable.

Could you please make an itemized list of what your points are? 

• Lato, Rank-up+ renowned rankup system features rewards
  • a player is more encouraged to purchase and try other weapons
  • quest, blueprints, rank up becomes more fun, players try other warframes and have a reasonable encouragement to level up and play with other players.
  • armory categories - new animations, text, notifications, gifts.
  • leveling up a weapon becomes more encouraging because
  • rankup means you get something not just power
  •  

the player will end up feeling the urge to unlock cool things and get excited over RankIUP, with different rewards / assets per tier, you can alocate some credits for a rank7lato, maybe some trial blueprints and S#&$y version of weapons, beta types, warframes, future mods, etc. Point is you get a better rank up experience not just allocating more mods, that just means you are better and can get technical, advanced players like you and me know how to customize weapons, other players dont even know how to zoom-in, so we can just give them a little more encouraments, anything, like maracas and salsa while leveling up, you get that rank up, they get hype, who knows what the returning gifts and rewards could hold for that baby warframe, an email with fireworks and an cool animation, emoji, etc. 

1. What rankup are you talking about? At first I'd think you're talking about Mastery Rank but then you proceed to talk about abilities, lato, etc, so are you talking about rewards for leveling warframes/weapons to 30? Do you realise just how much work would that require? That would be a huge update with little actual impact on the game.

2. When Xirxa asked you to rewrite your post to be more readable he meant for you to go and EDIT your initial topic and reformat it into something easier to read, he didn't mean for you to do 1 quick reply with minimal info and then regress back to the unreadable format on every other reply.

1. Lex rank 8 - kinetic bullets randomly procure knockback - passive
  2. Braton rank 2 - 100 credits
  3. Kraken rank 5 - skin...themed...seaberries...makes weapon, new animation, or watever taste like fishlife, h2o mod, lore, and other ideas by various commune say from cetus we have a sidequest to enhance the radar features as a sub-passive action when using lex and when pocket, you can figure it out, thres ways to add things to prone and sprint that not only help combat, but are useful for travel and bluetooth games.
  4. anything that makes rank up and max rank more fun than the foundry jokes, warframe rank MAX achieves a updated interface for the upgrade screen such as the one i described earlier with theme and color representations, unlockable items, and useful mod only attained or usable at rank30(UNTRADABLE)
Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

REACHING MAX RANK WITH ANYTHING SHOULD UNLOCK SOMETHING COOL THAT FORMA CANT GIVE, SUCH AS A PASSIVE TRAIT OR OBJECTIVE/QUEST, A UNIQUE MOD THAT CANT BE OBTAINED THROUGH TRADE, BUT ONLY SOMETHING THAT THE PLAYER CAN ACHIEVE THROUGH PRACTICE, THIS WAY THE PLAYER HAS A GOOD REASON TO LEVEL UP AND TRY NEW WEAPONS, IN THE FUTURE RANK UP NEW WEAPONS, AND HAVE A GOOD TIME! CANT BE BOUGHT, iF ITS EARNED.

2 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

-snip-

Spamming caps doesn't accomplish much. If anything, it retracts from your post.

Anyways, I don't like this idea. The power of a weapon is related to your Forma investment as 8 mods on a weapon does more damage than 3 mods on a weapon. We already have unique rewards from playing such as Sacrifical / Umbral mods, Login Tribute mods, etc.

The incentive to play should be your enjoyment of the gameplay and what the game has to offer, not handing people more free stuff for basic tasks.

The current leveling system is fine and the reward is already there.

2 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

dotn complain, be a profesional and dont blame me when you quit warframe because it got too boring.

Been playing the game for almost 6 years now, i dont see how getting Zoom mods or other rubbish stuff for leveling up my gear would feel rewarding. Also, the Mastery rank is already rewarding enough, being able to mod weapons i just got with far more points at start is very gratifying.

Also, there is a EDIT button on the forums so you dont have to double/triple post.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

22 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

1. What rankup are you talking about? At first I'd think you're talking about Mastery Rank but then you proceed to talk about abilities, lato, etc, so are you talking about rewards for leveling warframes/weapons to 30? Do you realise just how much work would that require? That would be a huge update with little actual impact on the game.

2. When Xirxa asked you to rewrite your post to be more readable he meant for you to go and EDIT your initial topic and reformat it into something easier to read, he didn't mean for you to do 1 quick reply with minimal info and then regress back to the unreadable format on every other reply.

1. rewards for to 30. leveling weapons and warframes to 30 be more interesting if some untradable rewards unique to each  gear/etc that the players use say a limbo gets level 10, they could overlay a passive trait on each slot of the slots and give update the visual apearance of  upgrade / mods, the rewards wouldn't be equiped they would be subbed, and  doesnt cost anything, say the slot it self like the runes becomes left P, anyways doesnt require equiping, ***i am really busy*** passive traits quired through leveling, and would make the raising or maxing anything to MAX rank more fun; i think its cool that you can build and try out new weapons or warframes but the leveling proccess is unrewarding and could use some entry level rewards as the player gains experience such rewards could be art or lore or mods,  is always the same, u get slots and mission rewards, etc. but you only get stronger numerically, i just though i'd be more interesting to have some actual rewards and powerups, such as giving players a mod screen some visual changes and other untradable changes in physiology, so leveling up feels special.-,,if you wanna level up a lato(0) for the first time to 30(MAX) 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:
  1. rewards for to 30. leveling weapons and warframes to 30 be more interesting if some untradable rewards unique to each  gear/etc that the players use say a limbo gets level 10, they could overlay a passive trait on each slot of the slots and give update the visual apearance of  upgrade / mods, the rewards wouldn't be equiped they would be subbed, and  doesnt cost anything, say the slot it self like the runes becomes left P, anyways doesnt require equiping, ***i am really busy*** passive traits quired through leveling, and would make the raising or maxing anything to MAX rank more fun; i think its cool that you can build and try out new weapons or warframes but the leveling proccess is unrewarding and could use some entry level rewards as the player gains experience such rewards could be art or lore or mods,  is always the same, u get slots and mission rewards, etc. but you only get stronger numerically, i just though i'd be more interesting to have some actual rewards and powerups, such as giving players a mod screen some visual changes and other untradable changes in physiology, so leveling up feels special.-,,if you wanna level up a lato(0) for the first time to 30(MAX) 

Ummm, yea, not a chance. It's too much work for little impact. There's virtually no point in adding so much stuff for something people breeze through in 10-20 waves of Hydron.

One thing I can agree with tho, in regards of Warframe levels, is for the Warframes to unlock some special passives at milestones(kind of like Nidus who gets 15% Power Strength and a passive health/s). That wouldn't be as much work and it would be way more relevant.

And PLEASE, for the love of Lotus, take the time to properly write your sentences in a coherent way.

Edited by TheRealShade

21 hours ago, Voltage said:

Spamming caps doesn't accomplish much. If anything, it retracts from your post.

Anyways, I don't like this idea. The power of a weapon is related to your Forma investment as 8 mods on a weapon does more damage than 3 mods on a weapon. We already have unique rewards from playing such as Sacrifical / Umbral mods, Login Tribute mods, etc.

The incentive to play should be your enjoyment of the gameplay and what the game has to offer, not handing people more free stuff for basic tasks.

The current leveling system is fine and the reward is already there.

trying to make things comfortable at entry level, if you understood me you'd see that i'm trying to make entry level more fun, not just the end-game, the things you are talking about are end0game-and most begginers wont be able to enjoy the game UNTIL they get to those stages, by then they will have replaced the lato and bolto for more advanced weapons and have to start all over, this posts isnt about forma or orokin upgrades and how they obviosly make equipment better, is about adding some more passive rewards, lore, credits, and quick to develop/weave into the rank/and leveling systems in warframes weapons because most players dont even know how to equip themselves with mods and upgrade items they attain from missions.  

last thing i want to say is that the mod screen could look nicer, and the weapons leveling up could feature some unique passive mod/rewards in the future, something pretty awesome if u think about how it can be done: it can under/like the durai and sigma slots but on the opposite side that give some types of unique passive traits and power ups that are realistic cell inserts, mag changes, and other things that still allow or can modify a mod that is overlayed on the slot, i know how it works, but i cant draw on it, i dont want to confuse anybody, i hope someone puts this to good use, just think about the polarities slots but relate it to a weapon that just got a level up, the substrate in the upgrade screen symbolized by a "SQUARE/SYMBOL" is a small promotion tool to change the weapon 

Edited by (PS4)santospizarro

my syystem doesnt allow me to write edits or press ENTER ON MY KEYBOARDbut know that if there was some way to equip things other than mods it can be introduced as a polarity style passive trait, whee both could coexist in the same mod slot, example: MADURAI SLOT GAINS MAG INSERT PASSIVE ON 1 SLOT AT LEVEL 6 ON THE BRATON RIFFLE,  THE PRIMARY WEAPONS STILL CAN USE THIS SLOT TO HAVE THE MOD BECOME AFFECTED BY THE PASSIVE TRAIT.