[UPDATED] WTS these prime parts and melee riven mod(veiled)

Warframe

Oberon prime bp 2 5p

Chroma prime chassis 15p for each (3)

Chroma prime bp 10p (4)

Trinity prime chassis 10p

Banshee prime chassis 30p for each(2)

Chroma prime neuroptics 25p

Weapon

Sybaris prime set 25p for each (2)

Buston prime set 10p

Braton prime set 10p

Lex prime set 7p (2)

Akstiletto Prime Blueprint 25p

Rubico prime stock 5p for each (2)

[I want to buy primed continuity for 55p. If someone interested in, pls let me know]

If you are interested in leave a reply or chat in the game /w shroud or on discord JL#6176

*I do NOT want to take an advantage of new players. I really want the economy active in this community. Every price i set is from warframe market. Please feel free to talk and negotiate :^)

Edited by (NSW)shroud

2 hours ago, (NSW)Primus-ZD said:

I will buy saryn prime neuroptics, and would like to know if you have any ember prime blueprint? Also how is that sybaris set? 

I dont have any ember bp im sorry. Sybaris prime is pretty cool semi-auto primary weapon. it's got nice critical chance/damage and status effect. Only bad thing about sybaris will be mastery rank 12 restriction

Hello again, I'm interested on the burston primeparts, again got the BP inside a relic XD, the braton prime set and the lex set. Just give like 1:30 hours, I'm still working. Also I'm selling banshee neuroptics and zephyr neuroptics for 12 bp both, it will means a lot to me if you can buy them. 

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Primus-ZD said:

Hello again, I'm interested on the burston primeparts, again got the BP inside a relic XD, the braton prime set and the lex set. Just give like 1:30 hours, I'm still working. Also I'm selling banshee neuroptics and zephyr neuroptics for 12 bp both, it will means a lot to me if you can buy them. 

So uh you want burston prime set without bp, lex prime set and braton prime set?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...