Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggested Rivens & Kuva Farm

krekireftw

Question

Two questions. Sort of loaded, but, oh well.

For my first, I have a few rivens for weapons I am particularly interested in.
- Glaive

- Boar

- Latron

I am not looking to sell these, and plan to keep them for myself. As an additional challenge, I've also decided to just farm the kuva rather than spend my plat for the stats I'm looking for. But I don't know what would be considered good stats for these weapons. I'm here to ask what they would be. If you could answer any of them, I'd rather Boar be taken priority.

As for the second, with all the Kuva farming, what would be an optimal pattern to farm Kuva? I would prefer for this to be down to the tiny details, like how long I should stay in a survival, or if it's worth doing a normal kuva siphon at a specific time.

Thank you for your time.

4 answers to this question

ok first off i applaud your effort to play the game rather than buy your way through it, so here is some info...........

For Rivens and stats, first of all you allready have 3 great Rivens, when it comes to Rivens you wanna get one if you selling it that is i high damage high disposition weapon so when you roll for good stats you get up to 400% multishot or Damage/200%crit if its a low disposition youll get like 20-40%, and also when your rolling the riven, you want the stats to be what the weapons base stats are the most of, here is an example..... 

Latron Pime

28%crit 2.8Cd 26%status 72.punc 4 dispo

you would want CC,CD,multishot + -damage to infest to make a god riven, also the latron god roll could sell up to 4k plat

As for kuva farming if you run the unlimited survival try to take a nekros and somthing with high crowd control because youll wanna stay for 40min for 8000 kuva double with booster and if you bring a smeeta kavat you have a chance of getting more with charm, but i still recomend running normal kuva runs solo with a smeeta kavat because ive gotten 10k kuva from a Flood mission before

For Boar I think multishot, reload speed, toxin and status chance are good stats to aim for. Negative impact is also a positive negative if you get it.

Generally speaking for any weapon the damage, multishot, toxin combo with a good negative is ofc always a great roll, no matter how crit/status could be changed for the weapon those stats will still be great for the weapon.

I wouldn't recommend building it for crit though since the build will be tight anyway and Blunderbuss is kind of meh with just 15% crit to boost. If I run crit on my boar I use Arcane Avenger on the frame and just Primed Ravage for the crit damage.

Kuva cant be purchased, so you have to farm it anyway.  I always do the quick siphon missions like capture or rescue, then do the kuva flood and after that survival if I have time.  Floods have high level enemies, so be prepared for them.  I wouldnt do kuva survival longer than 20-30 min.  Kuva doesnt scale, and you have diminishing returns after 20 min.  In 20 min I usually get 2800-3000 kuva without a booster.  In 40, I usually get close to 4000.  Makes no sense to make less in the same amount of time to me.   

Edited by (PS4)SteveOMatic
Typo fix