Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Raknoids spawning like crazy at the Pearl

Sohaya-

This is getting ridiculous. Alert level increases every 15 sec when I’m defending the terminal. The Jackal even spawned (WTF).

Just killed another Kyta. They are way too common.

On a side note, the crates in the area drop literally everything. Axidite. Parts from Servofish. Energy orbs by the dozen. Need to make time just so I can farm loot over there.

Also, has anyone noticed the Fortuna Senta turret is the turret in the Valkyr Prime trailer?

Where you taking over the Comma at the Pearl? This fight seems to have higher spawns. Otherwise, you have enough Time to Take down Beacon if you dont want the fight to go to the highest difficulty which result in no Spiders and jackals. Terra jackal is by far not as strong as the actual boss, raptor sx is a joke compared to ist Original form

Regarding the crates, pretty much every Container can contain Random stones and fishparts in fortuna, Not only the ones at the Pearl

Edit: Ah, the turrets. I Really Hope we get some that actually shoot the sentinel shaped projectile like in the trailer

Edited by Eisdschungel

11 hours ago, Eisdschungel said:

Where you taking over the Comma at the Pearl? This fight seems to have higher spawns. Otherwise, you have enough Time to Take down Beacon if you dont want the fight to go to the highest difficulty which result in no Spiders and jackals. Terra jackal is by far not as strong as the actual boss, raptor sx is a joke compared to ist Original form

Regarding the crates, pretty much every Container can contain Random stones and fishparts in fortuna, Not only the ones at the Pearl

Edit: Ah, the turrets. I Really Hope we get some that actually shoot the sentinel shaped projectile like in the trailer

There's no beacon.

And I guess the random resources is more obscure for me because on the Vallis I either go fishing or grind K-Drive on the Pearl.

1 hour ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

How is this topic "off topic" when it clearly is a warframe topic about warframe?

Because I'm an idiot and I can't post properly.

4 hours ago, Eisdschungel said:

Ooof ok without Wanted Level thats strange. Only Haß them spawn with high Wanted Level due to the them calling for help or while Capturing a Base (which makes the Wanted Level rise pretty fast)

Ya, im capturing the Pearl for the ventkid grind

and then both raknoids, the raptor and the Jackal show up

Kytas? I have Scytos spawn on me at max Alert level when i’m at the Pearl so i wonder if i have to play in a different time of Weather for Kytas to Spawn. But they normally spawn in one though so as long it’s teammates don’t gun you down, you should deal with them 1v1