ATLAS RUMBLERS SPLITTING INTO TWO ON DEATH

Jmnx

Pleeeaaassseee... i would really love to see his rumblers split into two on death, up to 3 times splitting on death so we can have 8 rumblers and maybe reduced size just like inaros guardians for the sake of funnn... and while using the augment titanic rumbler, up to 3 times splitting with a total of 4 rumblers for the sake of funnn too... and since the rumblers are duration based, make it so that it is rumbler health based, which means only until all of the rumblers including split ones too dies, then we can cast the skill again, for balancing factor😮

Edited by Jmnx

Just now, (PS4)ZERO_ghost90 said:

Like the tomb guardians from the sands of inaros? Sounds cool to me, just change the meme title pls

yeah man the rumblers reminded me of those guardians, could be fun if we can have those too... btw how to change the title? im new to these forums stuff, dont know what's where

Anything, ANYTHING can be better than the Titantic Runbler augment. That needs a change asap, regular Rumblers still outperform the Titanic Rumbler and they can still aggro just as well.

There is nothing reasonable nor good to even have one giant Rumbler on the field. It doesn’t have a special perk on it to make it worth using.