Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Royale!!!

180Degree

New idea for Concluseless.

Keep all the frames with all the mods we want on them same goes for the weapons and make it 1 big ass map with 50 other frames and we turn this sh*t into 1 epic freakin battle royale like never seen bef4.

THOSE KIDS FROM FORTNIGHT WILL LEARN WHAT GODLIKE MEANS.

No really just let every1 1shot each other.... who cares that's fun and games are ment to have fun..... 

WHO IS WITH ME HOP ON THE HYPE TRAIN WARFRAME BATTLE ROYALE MODE WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This post is purely for lols... no offense ment to kids nor fortnight players.... But think about it)

Edited by 180Degree
  • Like 1

8 минут назад, 180Degree сказал:

CMOOOON DON'T BE A BUZZ KILLER

3 минуты назад, 180Degree сказал:

YOU TOO..... CMOOOOON IM TALKING 1SHOTS IM TALKING MAD KIDS....... ACTUAL FUN STEP OUT OF YOUR DAMN CAVE.

not only is battle royale the lowest form of entertainment, but also DE never had servers that would carry enough people

havent ever heard a more dead idea

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, GerberaOverture said:

not only is battle royale the lowest form of entertainment, but also DE never had servers that would carry enough people

havent ever heard a more dead idea

Now you are being rude... if battle royale was indeed the lowest form of entertainment it wouldn't reach hights like it did in certain games... hights you could never reach with your pathetic point of view...  i also know it does not fit in here but you have no better idea to save conclave yourself so shush or back it up with some ideas not puns...

Btw now i also know that you can't read for jack sh*t bcus it clearly says FUN post

Edited by 180Degree

5 minutes ago, 180Degree said:

New idea for Concluseless.

"New".

I'm pretty sure i've seen this idea a lot of times before.

Keep all the frames with all the mods we want on them same goes for the weapons

There is no balance in PvE, so using its mods in pvp makes up for a really unbalanced game mode where a stray soma bullet can be as deadly as that of a sniper.

make it 1 big ass map with 50 other frames and we turn this sh*t into 1 epic freakin battle royale like never seen bef4

Game performance can easily start struggling in a big map with 4 players, making use of, let's say Orb Vallis with anything beyond 8 players would require a really powerful host in order to provide a smooth experience for everyone (and after trying to play fortnite a couple of times and not liking it, i can telm that its map is, or at leas feels way bigger than OV, which is already bigger than PoE)

No really just let every1 1shot each other.... who cares that's fun and games are ment to have fun..... 

There are ogjer ways to achieve this without creating a brand new mode, such as bringing back the old opticor variant where players had only their "fashionframe", 1.0 mobility, 100 HP, and a modified opticor (slightly faster rate of fire) without access to secondaries, warframe passives nor their powers.

WHO IS WITH ME HOP ON THE HYPE TRAIN WARFRAME BATTLE ROYALE MODE WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(This post is purely for lols... no offense ment to kids nor fortnight players.... But think about it)

On one hand, DE already tried to jump on the hype train once u der player request back when rocket league was new and came with a novelty game mode which can be fun but has some issues of its own.

On the other one, pvp in warframe doesn't need new modes that fragment its already small playerbase. 

4 minutes ago, 180Degree said:

Btw now i also know that you can't read for jack sh*t bcus it clearly says FUN post

Feedback subforums aren't meant for  "fun posts" 

• Like 1

It's just so sad to see a game where the potential in PvP is greater then the PvE sinks down to the bottom of the ocean by people that are scared to get killed my things they call unbalanced, overpowered etc etc..... just let it be and it might actually work

• 3 weeks later...

I personally do not like battle royale but it is the most popular at the moment, and I think Warframe with its great variety of skills and weapons is great and it could be a very good game.

But the game style of a batleroyale is to start with nothing and get everything in the game by drop either weapons or skills, so I am against the way batleroyale is a map of 50 people already equipped that is not what you Like people who play this genre and on the other hand DE would have to do dedicated servers for this since if P2P does it will be a failure. On the other hand, they have to think about the rewards that the players would win and try to attract the public that plays a warframe for the pve, if it did not happen like the current conclave modes that for me is a great game but because it does not give rewards of importance in the game and on top of that the syndicate is linked with the mastery makes that only people play because he really likes this pvp.