Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna Bounty Rewards Changes for High Tier: Orb lenses?

Lewtenant

Eidolon class focus lenses kept me running tier 5 bounties to lens equipment. A fortuna equivalent/side grade would incentivize still running bounties.

Fortuna reduced the grind for single use items: medical debt bonds to rank up, set mods, relics, and standing, which is fantastic! Additionally, farming standing is easy by running conservation runs and effective. These are good things that should not be nerfed/avoided in the future.

However, why bother doing these bounties once you have these rewards? It took me months to get the set mods in the plains (frustrating), but I also occasionally got eidolon lens blueprints which were fantastic for focus farming gear. Eidolon lens blueprints only come from the tier 5 bounties, no other way to farm them. It gave that extra incentive to run bounties instead of fishing.

I'll keep going back to bounties for prime access, and fortuna part II electric boogaloo, but there is no consistent reason to run the bounties aside endo and kuva rewards, which are already in place through sorties, arbies, and siphons/floods. What would you guys like to see in the high tier bounty rewards? We don't have a furax wraith equivalent here, either.

I run tier 4 bounties for fielderon/detonite/mutagen; Tier 5 has nothing of interest. An Eidolon lens sidegrade would be nice (with the addition of revenant neuroptics, an already overpopulated bounty reward table has become considerably more polluted), but i am concerned for the precedent it would set of each open world requiring it's own lens version.