Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Iron skin vs Nullys

(PSN)big_eviljak

10 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

Hey man you're the one that said you couldn't shoot them when they're above you.  I just gave reasons why that statement just didn't make sense for an experienced player to be saying.  

A level above you... Meaning theyre on a platform above you, and im speaking generally. Not just me personally.

4 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Shoot the helmet when their above u? Ya no.

And u cant always see a scrambus or comba when they appear.

But you do see their ability wave...Iron skinned doesn't imply lead footed too.

DE added a handy dandy energy wave just for people who complained and play without sound.

With no offense meant... At this point, if there is a complaint about combas or scrambus, it's either a skill or negligence issue.

They are so heavily telegraphed you'd have to be legitimately trapped in a closet with one to get caught by their attack

Edited by Padre_Akais

1 hour ago, Padre_Akais said:

But you do see their ability wave...Iron skinned doesn't imply lead footed too.

DE added a handy dandy energy wave just for people who complained and play without sound.

With no offense meant... At this point, if there is a complaint about combas or scrambus, it's either a skill or negligence issue.

They are so heavily telegraphed you'd have to be legitimately trapped in a closet with one to get caught by their attack

Comba and scrambus along with nullys shouldn't instantly dispel iron skin. Should decrease health per sec instead. Thats my complaint.

If i remember it right, people were complaining about it when nidus’s stack got depleted compeletely by nullifier, so i think it’s an act of grace for nidus.. and i think it should be completely decreased rather than gradually, it’s a nullifier btw, he should live up to his name..

Oh why the hell not.  Let's just make nullies slowly make Ivara fade into view from Prowl instead of instantly ending it.  Oh wait.  If she's using Prowl right, then there wouldn't be any active bubbles to even worry about. Wow look at that.  I solved my own problem by actually playing the game and using tactics.

I am the sort of guy who likes warframe as cheeseframe and no, I would not like iron skin to slowly drain away.

Right now jumping through Nully Bubbles is an easy way to dump a 1% iron skin and recast so I don't have to slot Iron Shrapnel or look for a void to jump into.

Never liked Rhino anyway, despite using him all the time for Index and the like.

Edited by Guest

23 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

I am the sort of guy who likes warframe as cheeseframe and no, I would not like iron skin to slowly drain away.

Right now jumping through Nully Bubbles is an easy way to dump a 1% iron skin and recast so I don't have to slot Iron Shrapnel or look for a void to jump into.

Never liked Rhino anyway, despite using him all the time for Index and the like.

So you dont like rhino. Can you put yourself in the shoes of someone who does? Or can you only see through a tunnel?

1 hour ago, DatDarkOne said:

Oh why the hell not.  Let's just make nullies slowly make Ivara fade into view from Prowl instead of instantly ending it.  Oh wait.  If she's using Prowl right, then there wouldn't be any active bubbles to even worry about. Wow look at that.  I solved my own problem by actually playing the game and using tactics.

That's really hurt man... I rolling around with Ivara alot and I bump into nully a lot (because they're behide door or wall or just plain walk into me while I'm rolling) and they instantly deploy drone at close range and I died from enemies around them shoot at me lol.

Wait... should I just walking? No, that's not a really good tactic... Also, In sorties and invasion you can't use those Tactic lol...

So you want to make nullifiers completely irrelevant against Rhino ?

In a scenario where getting into the bubble for 2 seconds would drain a mere 10% of your Iron skin, what prevent you from rushing them, getting close and killing them with a quick melee attack ? The only point of nullifiers is to create a danger zone, a place you can't reach without being extremely vulnerable.

So no, Iron skin doesn't deserve such a favor. You can't compare it to Nidus stacks. It takes a lot of time to ramp up your stack, getting your Iron skin back is as simple as pressing 2 (same for Frost, Gara, etc).

4 hours ago, O2D3nTe said:

So you want to make nullifiers completely irrelevant against Rhino ?

In a scenario where getting into the bubble for 2 seconds would drain a mere 10% of your Iron skin, what prevent you from rushing them, getting close and killing them with a quick melee attack ? The only point of nullifiers is to create a danger zone, a place you can't reach without being extremely vulnerable.

So no, Iron skin doesn't deserve such a favor. You can't compare it to Nidus stacks. It takes a lot of time to ramp up your stack, getting your Iron skin back is as simple as pressing 2 (same for Frost, Gara, etc).

Not irrelevant. I want IROn skin health to drain rapidly per sec, rather than instantly be dispelled. Its not a favor... Its balance.

hace 3 minutos, (PS4)big_eviljak dijo:

Not irrelevant. I want IROn skin health to drain rapidly per sec, rather than instantly be dispelled. Its not a favor... Its balance.

No thanks.

You have one of the most powerful warframes in the game, and you do not know how to play it. If you do not want your skin removed, do not go near them.

Simple, and if you do not like it, you're going to do the God against the infested or against the grinners.

(I hate the Iron skin skill, I think they must nerf o rework this ability)

19 minutes ago, Proffebolter said:

No thanks.

You have one of the most powerful warframes in the game, and you do not know how to play it. If you do not want your skin removed, do not go near them.

Simple, and if you do not like it, you're going to do the God against the infested or against the grinners.

(I hate the Iron skin skill, I think they must nerf o rework this ability)

I want this change for frosts bubble, inaros 4, etc. Not just iron skin.

11 hours ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

Comba and scrambus along with nullys shouldn't instantly dispel iron skin. Should decrease health per sec instead. Thats my complaint.

Yes. And you have every right to both that opinion and your complaint.

...But that doesn't mean it's a valid complaint with objective supports.

Rhino isn't saddled with stationary ability effects or abilities that take time to build or are immediately/directly tied to actual health (making them a direct damage attack).

Likewise, there are ample tells for those attacks and Rhino is one of the few frames best situated to deal with them given how mobile he is to begin with.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

I want this change for frosts bubble, inaros 4, etc. Not just iron skin.

...Except it took me and others bringing up skills like Frost's Bubble, Cataclysm, etc for you to make mention of them.

Just because there are legitimate issues regarding the abilities doesn't necessarily legitimize yours.

Even if DE did go back and adjust it's effect on those abilities, I would still be opposed to Rhino's being impacted because a player has no excuse for getting hit by them to begin with.

If you get hit with those abilities on Rhino you either weren't paying attention or were reluctant to move.

Sure an argument could be made regarding the fact that the ability can flow through walls...But why not just ask DE to have the ability be bound by walls instead?

10 hours ago, NocheLuz said:

That's really hurt man... I rolling around with Ivara alot and I bump into nully a lot (because they're behide door or wall or just plain walk into me while I'm rolling) and they instantly deploy drone at close range and I died from enemies around them shoot at me lol.

Wait... should I just walking? No, that's not a really good tactic... Also, In sorties and invasion you can't use those Tactic lol...

Uhh, yes you can.  I've been playing Ivara for about 3 years with about 84% usage of al that time.  You can definitely do all of that in both invasions and sorties.  You can also wall run, double jump, and aim glide while still in Prowl.  And if you really know what you're doing, you can bulletjump without leaving Prowl.  

you bumping into a nullie while rolling is just a simple case of you not paying attention to your surroundings, period.  The game gives you a mini-map, and Ivara has innate enemy radar, so you bumping into an enemy that randomly appears shouldn't ever happen. 

😛 

1 hour ago, Padre_Akais said:

Yes. And you have every right to both that opinion and your complaint.

...But that doesn't mean it's a valid complaint with objective supports.

Rhino isn't saddled with stationary ability effects or abilities that take time to build or are immediately/directly tied to actual health (making them a direct damage attack).

Likewise, there are ample tells for those attacks and Rhino is one of the few frames best situated to deal with them given how mobile he is to begin with.

...Except it took me and others bringing up skills like Frost's Bubble, Cataclysm, etc for you to make mention of them.

Just because there are legitimate issues regarding the abilities doesn't necessarily legitimize yours.

Even if DE did go back and adjust it's effect on those abilities, I would still be opposed to Rhino's being impacted because a player has no excuse for getting hit by them to begin with.

If you get hit with those abilities on Rhino you either weren't paying attention or were reluctant to move.

Sure an argument could be made regarding the fact that the ability can flow through walls...But why not just ask DE to have the ability be bound by walls instead?

Looool perhaps u should read my original post before u comment.

https://imgur.com/a/UCTHjuY

Here let me help u with that.

As far as a player having no excuse to be hit by them. Think beyond an endgame scenario. Think beyond players that have every mod and augment in the game and has been playing for years.

Your average joe which makes up well over 50% of the player base... Those players get bombarded by enemies, a nully pops up in their blind spot, nullifies their abilities, and their done for. If nullys reduced iron skin health per sec... It wouldn't be an insta kill...

Plus im an endgame player. The harder the better... I'm not suggesting this change because the content is daunting for me, or overwhelming. I'm suggesting it, because it makes sense.

Im not even directing my line of thinking to all the rhino haters... Your opinion while noted, isnt important. As all of u have proven, u cant think objectively and beyond ur own biase.

Im directing rhis to casual rhino players and rhino mains. I knoany of you will say yoyr a main so that u can continue to troll me... However, i really believe this change is needed not just for rhino, but also definitely for inaros and frost including other warframes that i haven't thought of specifically.