Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #120 Dec 7!

[DE]Rebecca

Update on:

• Hydroid Prime trailer?
  • Ride-able buzzsaw that ghouls on POE use?
  • Kingpin system?
  • Railjack? (not this year, but any updates? is ordis getting a ship toy to play with?)
  • The large Orb Valis spider?
  • Any info on the Lotus? Are we orphans a second time?
  • Fixing that bug where my name never spelled correctly on the twitch picker? 😉

3 hours ago, hotfixbot3000 said:

Fortuna part 2? How's the progress, what other can be said about the new wildlife, hopefully new bounties and new kitgun pieces, if not primary kitguns?

If i correctly remember, DE never mention about new bounties and kitgun pieces at all, especially primary kitgun is just ideal that may or may not coming in the future , but it is not including in Fortuna Part-2.

I really want to say that I'm amazed by the work that gets done by de every day and that I'm very proud for how well Warframe is doing. I don't expect to get a reply but here's to hoping. 

This is a question for Keith Power and George Spanos, but I would also like to hear from others as well and what you all think. I was wondering if there could be a reincorperation of the older soundtracks to the game such as "Ancient Systems", "Drums of War", "The Coming Storm" and "In the Shadow of the Tower".

I feel that an update or remaster to these older tracks can be made to better assimilate into current and future updates to Warframe somewhere down the line. I understand that stuff like this takes time with other major projects in the studio like Railjack (along with the kingpin system but we can have someone else talk about that( no primed salt used )) and The New War.

I hope to eventually see this to fruition and for you all to have a nice day.

And take a freaking vacation, you all need a break after Fortuna.

59 minutes ago, AnFangs said:

Are any changes planned for the Pax Charge kitgun arcane to make the recharge itself (not the pre-recharge delay) less, well, sluggish?

Apparently the charge speed affected by attack speed. The faster it fires, the faster it can recharge.

7 minutes ago, LUBrickon said:

Apparently the charge speed affected by attack speed. The faster it fires, the faster it can recharge.

I heard about that, and having tested between a test build with minimized firerate, and another test build with maximized firerate, I've gotta say, if there's an actual difference, you need a stopwatch to find it.

Are there plans to make improvements to POE in line with ease of use of the valis? 

Like Have a guy give bounties in the plains itself? 

Also any plan on changes to some of Garuda mechanics ? She really needs her 4 to be faster. 

Is there going to be a reason to get the nostrum mining gear since the sun point is pretty much better? 

Archived