Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Date Announce: Devstream #120 Dec 7!

[DE]Rebecca

I know Kitguns are already in a very strong state, but is there any chance they will get more customizable in the future? Currently the chambers completely set what the weapon is and how it handles, while the rest of the parts are just there to change stats around. It would be great if firemode could be tied to the grip for example - as currently going for a high firerate grip is rarely useful if the chamber is set to be semi-automatic (outside of awkward macro-commands and binding stuff to mousewheel, which isn't really an option on gamepads).

I GOT A QUESTION...

i got a question, i know you guys said your saving anything related to melee 3.0 for later but i gotta know if there will be any new stances for weapons, also was wondering if we can get a k-drive rack for our ships as a decorative or more decorative racks for weapons and so and so

Are there any plans on expanding focus given the Orb Valis, and Vox Solaris? Maybe having nodes that are somewhere between one focus or another? Such as mixing the finisher opening from Naramon's void dash, minus the bonus damage, to Zenurik's Energy Siphon (energy bubble), or healing bubble added to Zenruik's bubble, or a direct dash through a frame giving back energy to said frame, without the Vazarin invincibility? Just something to make operator game-play less monotonous, and open up the meta? No more just Zenurik for energy, and giving us some new focus feature to explore?

5 hours ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

Why doesn't warframe do some more marketing. Like put out a trailer for the game or something? It's been a while since a real trailer was made.

They made a trailer for Fortuna. It was just bad though, like, low quality bad. I'd rather they have no trailers than bad ones.

11 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

I thought Nyx already got her deluxe with her proto skin? Or were there rumblings of a new deluxe that I missed?

DhiQkdQX4AAygx_.jpgDid you forget the concept art for this?

8 hours ago, Warrior-EN- said:

They are working,you know? They keep updating the game every week. Does it change for you? "Yes" OKay,keep waiting then

DE should just give the reason, why they have moved it, when they announce it.

It's basic communication 101. It's not difficult to do.

27 minutes ago, unknow99 said:

It will take THAT long?... 😄

It doesn't have to. If it can be centered around the kingpin system rather than be an extensive open world area, then they can make it kind of an Arkham Asylum prison region used to amass arena points as an alternative farm to reach Kela De Thaym. It could be much much smaller. It could be as simple as hooking tile sets up to each other and cementing them with NPC rooms. That would be a way to get it done on the cheap (relatively speaking).

The real purpose wouldn't be to create a stunning open world, so much as to implement the groundwork of a kingpin system.

Any chance we could get refunds on deluxe skin bundles if we purchased the skin by itself through the arsenal? I bought 13 deluxe skins this way and through a recent update it is now showing bundle only items in the arsenal that I didn't even know where in the bundle. I'd buy the bundles but I'd be out at least 120 plat per skin

58 minutes ago, (XB1)DuskXD said:

Any chance we could get refunds on deluxe skin bundles if we purchased the skin by itself through the arsenal? I bought 13 deluxe skins this way and through a recent update it is now showing bundle only items in the arsenal that I didn't even know where in the bundle. I'd buy the bundles but I'd be out at least 120 plat per skin

I don’t think so mate.Next time look in market for Deluxe Skins/Bundles 

Archived