Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

been suspended sucks

MaliReborn

12 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Then they wiped a lot more platinum than 70€ from your account for you to end up at -1800 plat. 

Did you keep records of your recent trades? 

They wiped about 6000 platinum from my account. Sadly enough i dont really track my tradings but those trades seem to hebben beginning of oktober as they said. Fun part is that they responded. And i responded as well but its already 2 days later and still no response back. Am i supposed to wait a week after each mail before i can play again? They said they could reverse my cosmetic purchases so i end up at positive plat to be able to play again.  So i said do that while you investigate. So i can play again. Only in ship decortations i already have 2000 plat invested so it would be alright

I had an earlier issue which i opened a ticket for. It took them a while to respond and i do understand that. But after melissa responded i replied back within 10 minutes. And now i am waiting for a response for 2 days already. How does this work?

Do they close the ticket and reopen when you talk again? So u basically get to the back of the line and can wait another 2 to 3 weeks for an answer?

On 2018-11-28 at 7:04 PM, tCartmant said:

You accepted a gift from someone who stole plat. You should be tired of the fact that your part of a group thats stealing.. Your own fault. 

Did you turned off accepting gifts from unknown players?

Because if not, all i need to get you hard banned is to send you a bunch of boosters than initiate a chargeback with my bank to push you into negative. Boosters are automaticallx active once they are sent so if the message appears you are already done.

Its a pretty easy practice and you lose nothing with doing it, hell if i trade with you lets say 700 plat for something valuable all i need is wait 2 months to initiate a chargeback (some banks allow half a year time for any chargeback), if you by that time thought the plat is safe and go under it you get banned.

One also needs to note the other plat ban sources the chaining and the discount abuse. If your trusted friend got his plat from someone who did a chargeback after you will get hit with the negative plat if your trusted friend gifted you right after he got a plat discount and payed you with that you can get banned for abusing the discount system.

Its a shady practice from DE since you dont really get indication on when and where did you got the fake plat and once you are banned they even hit you with message to buy plat if you want to play again.

24 minutes ago, MaliReborn said:

Do they close the ticket and reopen when you talk again?

In almost any CS, the ticket is not closed until the issue is resolved.

However, the fact that the ticket is open does not mean that the operator is going to respond immediately. I expect that for such a big game as Warframe, customer support people have to keep dozens of tickets simultaneously open, and have to divide their attention between them.

Still, if your ticket is open, they'll come back to you soon-ish (unless you are asking something really specific and the operator has to pass your open ticket to someone else).

6 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

In almost any CS, the ticket is not closed until the issue is resolved.

However, the fact that the ticket is open does not mean that the operator is going to respond immediately. I expect that for such a big game as Warframe, customer support people have to keep dozens of tickets simultaneously open, and have to divide their attention between them.

Still, if your ticket is open, they'll come back to you soon-ish (unless you are asking something really specific and the operator has to pass your open ticket to someone else).

I understand, an update would have been nice as i am not able to login to my account for a while now xD getting a lil bit inpatient.  Thanks for your response

3 minutes ago, MaliReborn said:

I understand, an update would have been nice as i am not able to login to my account for a while now xD getting a lil bit inpatient.  Thanks for your response

Hope it's going to be sorted soon.

CS response time is, in my opinion, one of the worst aspects of the game, there's no denying it. CS operators are just swarmed by huge amounts of tickets every single day, every single moment. There really needs to be more of them, imho.

(But... they'd cost more.)

7 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

Hope it's going to be sorted soon.

CS response time is, in my opinion, one of the worst aspects of the game, there's no denying it. CS operators are just swarmed by huge amounts of tickets every single day, every single moment. There really needs to be more of them, imho.

(But... they'd cost more.)

True and i totally agree, i wish them luck. They have been bizzy since fortuna launched

1 hour ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Because if not, all i need to get you hard banned is to send you a bunch of boosters than initiate a chargeback with my bank to push you into negative. Boosters are automaticallx active once they are sent so if the message appears you are already done.

Its a pretty easy practice and you lose nothing with doing it, hell if i trade with you lets say 700 plat for something valuable all i need is wait 2 months to initiate a chargeback (some banks allow half a year time for any chargeback), if you by that time thought the plat is safe and go under it you get banned.

One also needs to note the other plat ban sources the chaining and the discount abuse. If your trusted friend got his plat from someone who did a chargeback after you will get hit with the negative plat if your trusted friend gifted you right after he got a plat discount and payed you with that you can get banned for abusing the discount system.

Its a shady practice from DE since you dont really get indication on when and where did you got the fake plat and once you are banned they even hit you with message to buy plat if you want to play again.

yikes. how is anyone even allowing DE to get away with this crap.

3 minutes ago, EinheriarJudith said:

yikes. how is anyone even allowing DE to get away with this crap.

Mostly this:

Please note that regardless of any notice, Digital Extremes reserves the right to discontinue the Use/Service or to terminate or suspend your account at any time in its sole discretion for any reason, or for no reason. WF terms of use

Every single player has agreed that DE can wipe their account for no reason at all. So no one really has any ground to stand on. DE can technically delete your account because they feel like it. *Just because they can, does not mean they do. Presumably this kind of thing was discussed internally and the result was found to be the best option.

People complain, but it is DE's game, they can do whatever they want.

If suspended for negative platinum, the best option is to just wait for support to reply. They may need to investigate a bunch of things (i.e. trades) before they reply so they can give an accurate/useful response.

24 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Mostly this:

Every single player has agreed that DE can wipe their account for no reason at all. So no one really has any ground to stand on. DE can technically delete your account because they feel like it. *Just because they can, does not mean they do. Presumably this kind of thing was discussed internally and the result was found to be the best option.

If suspended for negative platinum, the best option is to just wait for support to reply. They may need to investigate a bunch of things (i.e. trades) before they reply so they can give an accurate/useful response.

the system is broken. i have never in any game that has online trading for currency with real money encountered something like this happening to anyone. was it not DE that said trading will remain completely player driven that they dont want to get involved with anything dealing with it. so why have they not created a system that detects recalled plat and removed it from the persons account that traded it to him.

never should anyone have to worry about using a function of the game based on ground that it compromises their accounts.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

Mostly this:

For the last part van of your response, all i got was an automated copy paste response from the worker melissa, while i explained them my problem and the origin of my platinum income. They told me i wont have to worry about more platinum been taken away if i did not buy more platinum with real life cash. While i trader rivens for platinum and someone had seemingly used bought plat for it (from the black market) it just annoys me that i am even ready to reverse all my plat bought cosmetics stuff so i just can get in to the game. But how am i supposed to buy those back? Yes i have enough rivens to make plat within a few days to buy everything back but will i ever dare to even sell again? I dont know man 

3 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

I agree with you that this system is a mess, but 

to play devil's advocate, if you do a chargeback on your purchase you also get your account suspended. 

15 minutes ago, SqualZell said:

I agree with you that this system is a mess, but 

to play devil's advocate, if you do a chargeback on your purchase you also get your account suspended. 

Thats true but the people who do this dont plan to use those accounts for much time. They are either trolls who dont care or scammers who get cash from their practices.

On 2018-11-28 at 7:01 PM, MaliReborn said:

recently i got a gift from a player, a nice armor set, a few days later i get suspended with negative platinum balance. what is this kind of magic?

now im already waiting for 3 weeks for a response from the support team, still none. so i cant login to my account for atleast 3 weeks now.

getting tired of it thats why i try to get some attention here to this topic. hoping they can unban my account or atleast respond to tickets.

*Sniff *Sniff hmm i smell scammers xD

6 hours ago, Fallen_Echo said:

Yeah it's probably not that. 

He's basically got a 2 month old forum account and been doing the whole "riven trader" bit in the game to the tune of thousands of plat (read: hundreds of euros) being suspected of being bogus at the beginning of October, if the latest information is correct. 

The random gift thing may have nothing to do with it at all. Of course that only came to light over the course of the thread, and the original post now seems, totally misleading. 

On 2018-11-29 at 1:39 PM, tCartmant said:

When you go to inv them, there is another option to look at the player profile. If memory serves.

On 2018-11-29 at 1:47 PM, 000l000 said:

Good to know, i'll check that next time i'm trading something. Thanks !

You can also just type

/profile <username> 

For anyone on your platform and get their profile that way. Useful to see what they do and don’t have if you plan on trading with them... (“I’ll give you <some item they don’t have> instead of plat”)