The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp

Luminide

They can have both. Stop crying, you really think there gna go CAN THE WHOLE PROJECT! We're going league of legends style, creating 3 dumb maps and calling it pvp and putting 100% focus into it. no. it's not. so stop pretending they are going to do that. They aren't caving into anything either. PVP in this game is a great idea, and to not include it in anyway is absurd. Go back to your grindfest, i'd rather beat some butts in the battlefield. peace

They can have both. Stop crying, you really think there gna go CAN THE WHOLE PROJECT! We're going league of legends style, creating 3 dumb maps and calling it pvp and putting 100% focus into it. no. it's not. so stop pretending they are going to do that. They aren't caving into anything either. PVP in this game is a great idea, and to not include it in anyway is absurd. Go back to your grindfest, i'd rather beat some butts in the battlefield. peace

There's battlefield, Last of us, call of duty, command and conquer, ruse, XCOM, dead space, bioshock, blacklight, and million other games that are pvp. some of them are even pvp focused like blacklight. stop whining for more pvp in games and just let games be pve.

EDIT: and halo, and counterstrike, and assassin's creed, and gta, and unreal, and interstellar marines

Edited by theammostore

just leave the game then, i bet those that are sick of what the game consists in havent even bought platinum or have contributed in any significant way in the forums

first, i did spend platinum on this game.

second, i didn´t say i want PVP, i said the reasons why people want it. if DE wants to put it in, it`s up to them. i reallt don´t care, and im sick of people like you that think that people´s opinion isn´t important because they like something you don´t like

Didn't these guys make or at least help make unreal tourney... why are so many people scared of pvp created by them.. they are PVP legends in my book. My opinion on PVP thus far on these maps has been great! I really think they should put a little time into it at least.

Massive resource drain.

GOOD LORD!

even the hardcore PVP community is becoming better than the warframe community.

PVP community: blah blah blah, i X your GENERIC FAMILY MEMBER in the X!

warframe community: BLAH BLAH BLAH I HATE EVERY ONE THAT THINKS DIFFERENTLY THAN ME.

above that, there´s countless posts that say things like "they should fire steve, he is the worst game designer!"

yeah, that´s the kind of thing that i expect from the call of duty community. im dissapointed

I think most people are asking PvP bc they think " Il bring my rhino with 1100 shields & 950 health, with my flux rifle maxed and patotoed and I crush that volt guy in minute" wait, balance what? Same Shields/health? No weapons mods? No ability? Nah, il go grind then.

LOL nobody contributes anything here. A suggestion is made, and then a bunch of people go nuts shooting down their ideas. Then MAYBE someone comes along to support the idea..And those people who shot down the OP, go nuts again and shoot down that guys addendum to the suggestion.

Oh, and we can't forget those tools who lack any, ANY means of critical thinking and say "CITE YOUR SOURCES! YOU CANT HAVE POSSIBLY LEARNED ANYTHING, I NEED YOU TO LINK THE BS WIKI SNIPPET YOU ALLEGEDLY GOT YOUR FACTS FROM!"

Well, I take that back, when a suggestion does sort of merits approval..there really isn't a discussion, just.. OMGERD +1

This is what happens when you try to put forth reasonable arguments on the internet.

http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/23990000/ngbbs4fc63bbf3162d.jpg