Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

vor 36 Minuten schrieb (PS4)santospizarro:

I really enjoy Nyx, but i dont really want to control the enemy because that would put me in an akward place, maybe if they allowed some option for you to enjoy with the push of L3/Secondary" this way you can make the enemy explode with some extra energy or like you might be able to use them with another button push or hold / recast. You can control the enemy then if you use one of those combinations if thats what you want to do with your Nyx, *the bolts should extend and buff-shield the influenced enemy/pet* *and they should significantly improve drop-rates of tools/ammo/treasure/resources from enemies they assist* good.

not controll the enemy literally, more like give the minion commands to attack a specific enemy or stay at its current position. basic stuff especially to give it certain targets to attack. sometimes they focus targets behind cover or whatnot and this way players could tell the minion "attack this one and not the one u cant dmg anyway !"

17 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

not controll the enemy literally, more like give the minion commands to attack a specific enemy or stay at its current position. basic stuff especially to give it certain targets to attack. sometimes they focus targets behind cover or whatnot and this way players could tell the minion "attack this one and not the one u cant dmg anyway !"

but what if i was play Nyx with you in your sqad, and i targeted the same target???? Do you know what i mean? I parlsumo because i want there to be a function for twin-warframe games or new passive traits, I guess i would asume that whoever has more energy would control or posses the target / juggle the enemy and recover its hp.

But can we help each with otehr team abilities? As two Nyx team? i'll come up with something on the edit.

Team Passive, Sister+Team Procure enhancements, if you have two or more Nyx in your party various bonuses on mana rotation and armor augmentations, we can call it Nyx formation: they should focus on the whole roulette thing as a passive trait for multiplayer.

• :corpus:New TEAM SKILL
  • Passive trait
  • called
  •  Nyx Roulette
  • dESCRIPTIO
  • N: Having more than 1 Nyx reduces energy costs OF NYX ABILITIES!!
  • NYXWORKTEAMWORLEK!BEEPBOOP!

• Nyx: Can you have her abilities and passive traits highlight pickups and powerups/mods in the field/map, i dont mean minimap.
  • another good idea for nyx is to update her 1-4 abilities, i think if you gave her some robotics or tools to channel her mind control more effectively it could be fun, but that might seem kind of deep, i just feel like she needs a visual update. This would free her hands and ease eas up on mind control/energy s, the speed gained would allow her to shoot her secondary and primary more effectively at a lower odd/number costs(lower costs of abilities).
  • explanation - bolts on 2 are too expensive and seem weak to me, honestly i think they never have enough range and look minimalistic, if you gave her some smaller balls or crystal tools or tunning robot she could save up energy and collect extra  to use for protection /save team mates/faster revives, etc. The balls or crystals could deflect a bullet or two passively./you can figure it out i dotn care, as slongas she is able to use them in the night!! just kidding at day til dawn yeah baby! hahaha, or she could polish them bwhahaha' the can look like fushigy or pinballs, make jokes about meatballs, and flying eyeballs, since her mask /face shield doesnt look very emotional, it will look very cool to have the metallic eyesthat confuse the opponents become bats and pests with her ability later. maybe even wield dogs / fear induced /sharingan ? anyways that takes care of her aoe, combining her mudras with highlighsight, and flyingeyes.

6 hours ago, BrazilianJoe said:

TITANIA:

PASSIVE: current passive is crappy and does not work in Razorwing mode. needs a new one.

RAZORFLY EGGS: Killing an enemy with melee, in Warframe or Razorwing mode, creates an egg in the corpse. If a Razorfly drone dies, the egg hatches, replenishing the Razorflies. Eggs lasts for 30 seconds, and there may be up to 6 eggs at any time. Eggs need at least 6 seconds to mature before they hatch. They start maturing as soon as they are created, but only hatch if razorfly count is not maxed out. Titania may have one Razorfly around her active at all times.

TRIBUTE:

DUST: Becomes DUST DECOY. as an accuracy debuff, should create a static copy of Titania every second, at the position and pose she is. each new copy dispells the oldest one. Would give enemies another target, reducing the change they will target the real Titania. Advantage: works on enemies at any range. May stack up to 4 times.

THORNS: Damage reflection should happen before armor reduces damage. Should reduce incoming damage by 50% as well.

ENTANGLE: Add effect: Enemies hit by status procs from Titania's attacks at any distance also get entangle stacks.

FULLMOON: a-OK.

LANTERN
Add effect:

Bullet Jumping or Afterburning through a Lantern will "pick it up", tethering it to any Warframe or Titania in Razorwing, or Archwing, or K-drive. Any melee attack un-tethers the Lantern from the Warframe/Archwing/K-drive.

RAZORWING: a-OK.

TITANIA's WEAPONS:

If no secondary or melee is equipped, Titania may use her innate weapons in Warframe mode.  

yeah its a good idea to feature some non-combat uses for some of the power ups and weapons  so that all warframes can use their tools for something other than fighting, even if its just a way to charge up or sharpen their weapon, emote, / scan an area, i think its specially true when zooming in, and pulling up each of the maps, like another type of passive trait, but you can call them enhancements or tools, so that crouching and navigating, etc has a porpuse /sub feature in towns and nature. I dont play Titania but those are some decent improvements, i hope you can think of afew more before this shop closes up, my knowledge of  melee ends when i know the damage and secondary  mode is missing while a primary weapon is deployed, so that makes me kiond of mad, because i know that if my primary was the melee it should be able to deal more damage, using it with energy versus without, you cant tell the difference unless you are holding the buttons. I think adding some more runes and visual effects could be interesting in some modes, at least make the secondary button useful for all warframes and melee weapons. L3 butt

can somebody posts a previo of gameplay for both titania and nyx / trailer for case study, i do play nux but i dotn know anything i can improve titania, am on my playstation i can really enhance my posts, sorry. but  yeah when i see the name titania i think about soul calibur, sophia and her sisterwith the sowrd and shield, i dont know otherwise what the warframe can do natively, so to  expect from me completely original ideas, from what i've seen in the game's shop/armory, the very least you can have another passive trait or tool tacked onwith some extra visuals for enhancing the presentation., let me go look , brb.

5 hours ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

can somebody posts a previo of gameplay for both titania and nyx / trailer for case study, i do play nux but i dotn know anything i can improve titania, am on my playstation i can really enhance my posts, sorry. but  yeah when i see the name titania i think about soul calibur, sophia and her sisterwith the sowrd and shield, i dont know otherwise what the warframe can do natively, so to  expect from me completely original ideas, from what i've seen in the game's shop/armory, the very least you can have another passive trait or tool tacked onwith some extra visuals for enhancing the presentation., let me go look , brb.

Video

I mean if there were some good improvements for the shop screens for titania, what would those be like? animations for icons and reformating text, mouse over, you could add another musical themes / and relocate some of the abilities to the top, i wasnt interested on her passive trait, a think that bullet jumping its overplayed in this game as a way to travel quickly to the goal, so its like a cheat, its anoying and boring comes from the need to use it excesively in cetus, and earthmaps/missions that  are in the open areas without walls, if i could fix one thing for warframe right now i would at least allow the warframes to have other movement mechanics and passive traits per planet, since there isnt much weather changes or mechanics to cover up some of the less disired lake water deathes, resultingk.o from falling in water/out-ofbounds, even hydroid is downed when he falls in the lake on earth/sea water doesnt have any enemies or warnings, monsters, or enemies. So you can at least let some jet/float/thruster mechanic take place before the warframe dies or decid,can these resources be used as mana fonts to recover hp/mp/resources if iddle? i would like thatto be a reality.especially for titania,preview screen at the shop is abit outdated,where as the purchase could be alittle more ruttlesss, ,it would be funny to include some passive survival movements and animations like looking at the clock/wristband, like boy/girl-scouts, eventually the minimap looks very outdated as well, rankups-could mean that the user can unlock smallgifts,untradablemods before reaching MAXrank on said warframe, i have that problem with all the gear and warframes i level up, it could be fun way to keep players motivated to include small resources and apparel unlockables ,flashing in the arsenal, players dont always know ho we do i equip a upgrade/mod, i wonder if you can allocate some adjacent passivetrait-right on the polarityslot so to be original with said weapon or warframe as they levelup-,then the user is aware that if they keep playing they could unlock a weapon, or upgrade,most of the time i see the stuff in warframe from a baby standpoint, so i can help new players immerse/enjoy effectively.the cats dont got alot of optionsbecause they cant use ll'thegamesresources/options,like the addepted players who know how to equip mods and catalyst,i personally use the /used the lex/pistol for a while but i though it was borring to just get to the same level with another blueprint weapon, then  the reward i/passive trait idea came to me, for the polarity slots to unlock weapon/passive slot uniques, its a better way to keep them commin, ballistic bullets, mag mod might be attained at level 5 on the lex, but what good is that if you dont know how it works or how to equip it, its not realistic until you put it on, so the lest said attachement is /isnt,is it going to work? grip/crystal is insertable on my prep-table rightnow just putting together the motion sensors ala-junction for my pistol, the things i can show jungleesqfighters do with it,they would require to crouch down to trigger some of the passive mods/ppl-passive cig-hemp-tool, thats why am a like a daddyboy with en-riddlefiddle,miriffle showrts to shoot lasers,quarts is prepared forthis, can there be any smaller warfames in the future?it doesnt have to be thesameones, just a new warframe who is kids size, or actual beast that isnt chroma,titania things for cetus:a mod+upgrades shop. various platinum  and credit purchases sold/vendor would keep players interested , less overcrowding, more cetus visitors, relay stations are also uninteresting and feature less an dless rewards,since the factions are a bit confusing to players, and the rewards arent awayyyeon a timely practicum,could be simplified,and each faction should at least have their own unique/new warframe added as or two rewarded guarantee -i like to see more original reasons to join and become enemies of each, conclave and lunaro are still in the dark,abit of anet-andvisuals,matchmaking? gottago.

4 hours ago, (XB1)GameNerd300 said:

This is low-key making me want to farm Nyx's parts again...I'm excited for when this will eventually land on console!

you actually may want to do that today, Nyx is by far my favorite warframe because shes actually kind of solid besides her few weaker abilities and lack of impressive decay, i think that if they add anything to nyx they should add or give her some natural melee automatons and weapons like pinball to channel and collect energy, octavia is kind of annoying but she used to be my pick, she has the roller, but really if the roller had anything added it would be lasers, and a k.o explosive if its defeated, it should stay dead unless it has some coils and it can magnetize or be repaired by your teamate/henchmans, or that you have some extra tools in your inventory but that could take a few seconds, the least some of these pets should require actual reviving eventually to make the game a bit more realistic also the ko/down screen should be reworked for each warframe, its a bit annoying to do the goku thing after getting up, and you always for some reason have 150 energy laying around, after you revive, each warframe would need some k.o passive traits, i know some have a sacofacus, but that shoulnt count as a passive trait.

• rework k.o and passive traits, all warframes should have at least two passive traits, and more with level up/unlocked.

3 hours ago, GODStarKing said:

give nyx a real passive please. This is not going to do any thing it wont let most vets play her more and higher lv aoe is still going to one shot you it is pointless if your enemies cant aim at you and if it apply to her ult it will take longer for you to accumulate damage in he 4 . also in a realistic fashion if i cant seem to hit a enemy why continue aiming at said enemy when i can aim at there objective i mean i wont hit them any ways. also this may make us see the problem in you AI pathing even more it has been a problem for years . If you Nerf spin to win there will always be some one to find out a way to hide behind a corner and kill millions of canon fodder and create a new cheese

• Four passive traits per warframe,one trait isn't fun, and leads to fighting. They should at least make it so that you can choose which ones you want to equip or replace like the skill trees in the future, with the leveling and ranking system it should be great to see the original passive traits upgraded or replaced with powerful and sister upgrades. I play nyx, i know what you mean, her 4 is powerful but a little tool-less if there are no enemies around, you should at least be able to heal teamates reserves, or enhance their bullets with elemental powers or something like that.
  • You can upgrade Nyx 4th ability to powerup other players weapons or regenerate/shield other players in your team, ei. shoot a bonus kinetic bullet %fire rate, extra damage becomes kinetic and can enfeeble monsters or freeze them with ice or a random element. This can work for Titania also, emporing bullet jumpers with additional elemental effects or protection against damage temporarily / 1 stack / 1 enfeeblement per weapon equipped.

3 hours ago, Xydeth said:

passive: mentioned that i think her intended, new passive is not better at all and actually not needed on a frame which is supposed to have lots of CC/aggro diversion and invincibility...

mind control: would be really nice if we could give the mind controlled enemy commands so that it really is a mind CONTROL. these enemies are just too random to matter, no matter what dmg buff they receive.

psychic bolts: sounds good. have to see for details after the update but sounds fine to me.

chaos: chaos needed something more than just a non-radiation radiation procc.

assimilate: have to wait and see how hard assimilate gets "buffed" concerning dmg.

overall not too excited, sadly. i really like nyx and shes amongst those frames i regularly pick, aside the exceptional usage of saryn, so it kind of pains me a bit that i cant get excited about these announced changes.

since i neither care nor really play titania a lot, all i can say is that these "buffs" sound like bare bones to me and wouldnt make me play her. i wouldnt even try her out again like this.

I really enjoy Nyx, but i dont really want to control the enemy because that would put me in an akward place, maybe if they allowed some option for you to enjoy with the push of L3/Secondary" this way you can make the enemy explode with some extra energy or like you might be able to use them with another button push or hold / recast. You can control the enemy then if you use one of those combinations if thats what you want to do with your Nyx, *the bolts should extend and buff-shield the influenced enemy/pet* *and they should significantly improve drop-rates of tools/ammo/treasure/resources from enemies they assist* good.

6 hours ago, Voldjaw said:

I'm amazed by the changes, so far everythin sounds great! Can't wait to play my Titania again!

Her Spellbind could also use some work. When played with a low range build one had to fly directly onto the ground to cast Spellbind, when held down Titania should cast Spellbind directly onto herself, without the need of a surface. Alternatively the cast range could be removed entirely, so you could still buff your teammates from a distance and not have the need to touch the floor.

For her Tribute I'd like to throw in an idea:

Tribute should be an AoE spell around Titania instead of a directed single target spell. Having all souls placed around you and parcour/steer through them sounds like a fun activity.

I'd also like the icons above their head to be more distinct, or colored. When playing Titania I never knew which soul was which buff. I gust gathered them.

Tribute should be removed and added to the passive traits with a new holographic/colorful animation for the display at the shop(s), the energy pool activates a random buff, when enemies are present it should change to a random buff, and when enemies are killed it should provide a random gift, sort-of-like pheuromones, reacting based on sensory and chameleon perception so that tribute activates when shes in critical hp or when she is ambushed, or sprinting/crouching to give the new and old titania users a new experience, and secondary trigger / should'nt be left unfunctional but serve as a non-combat tool with various camo-travel bars.

Mind Control speed should improve with level. The idea is to have Nyx become able to wield and posses a officer quickly before making her capable of dueling multiple enemies at the same time, i think chaos also could be balanced so that it costs less but allows enemies to shoot/since otherwise you can just take out the trash and AFK, so it feels like the enemies could use that little push in AI or become berkserked after some Nyx abilities and vice versa, the impact that of using or spamming too many abilities could imply or benefit the player working with various energy levels, increasing reload speed, and giving them more cover / invisibility / sapping of the mana where see fit. 

4th chaos power also should have some modifications as it progresses in the rankUP/level up fluctuations, that refill the magazines of all the players in the team, and boost melee, kinetic absorbtion should influence and confluence? weapons residual: and allow for bolt MP/energy reductions, and other benefits. All abilities and leveling up should unlock more passive traits and special mods before the player reaches Max level just incase that they dont know how to upgrade their warframe, you can give out more passive traits with each level of growth, or at least change the movement and behavior mechanics of each of the planets, so that the players dont always rely on moving quickly but working slowly and using cover / tactical combat, melee seems like spaming you know...movies....and cartoons...lets not just rework/add more passive traits. One passive trait per warframe isnt enough, cough.coughi.coughecokkies!

• SECONDARY ABILITIES / SECONDARY TRAITS FOR TOWN AND SHIP / PURPOSE & LORE FOR SHOP / ART/ NEW PASSIVE TRAITS / SECONDARY FIRE PURPOSE IN ABILITIES, HOLDING/CASTING RETURNS, TWO WARFRAMES IN UNISON, FULL TEAM POWER: Say a whole team of Nyx four(4) of them were to procure a mission as a test in earth or training at dojo, to test how useful aiming mind control at an enemy they all try to capture the same target, how is that going to be improved and how can we enfeeble or enhance duocore performance for twin,tri-,quad warframe use???there is alot of work to do.

1 hour ago, thor_sten said:

I think Nyx' Absorb is innately bad, because you have to stand still and can't do anything.

Without the augment yeah I agree the ability is really bad, the animation is terribly long coming out of it, it does basically no damage, and the cc it offers is minimal at best, with the augment though its fairly easy to move around, yeah you move slowly, but thats why you use your operator to dash around and find new groups of targets. It would be neat to use other powers while in absorb but its not really necessary. Most of the time if your playing in groups, absorb is only used anyways to tank boss type enemies or to revive allies, and if your playing solo, you just cc with her 1 and 3 prior to using absorb, then cancel absorb after the room is cleared. Nyx is my main 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

Having more than 1 Nyx reduces energy costs

That passive would be even more useless, since in my time playing, almost no one plays her besides me, outside of randoms leveling her, I have yet to find anyone in game who actually extensively plays her

19 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

not controll the enemy literally, more like give the minion commands to attack a specific enemy or stay at its current position

Thats literally controlling them though lol, if you want the ability to control more then enemy you'd be better of playing revenant or nekros, shes not really meant to have an army of minions, she meant to have one target to act as a pseudo meat shield and draw enemy fire, or to take advantage of certain enemy faction buffs like an ancient or an eximus

2 minutes ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

Without the augment yeah I agree the ability is really bad, the animation is terribly long coming out of it, it does basically no damage, and the cc it offers is minimal at best, with the augment though its fairly easy to move around, yeah you move slowly, but thats why you use your operator to dash around and find new groups of targets. It would be neat to use other powers while in absorb but its not really necessary. Most of the time if your playing in groups, absorb is only used anyways to tank boss type enemies or to revive allies, and if your playing solo, you just cc with her 1 and 3 prior to using absorb, then cancel absorb after the room is cleared. Nyx is my main 

• MI AMIGO my ideas for nyx are that she enfeebles other team mates while her 4th is active and that she can work with other Nyxies and Pixies by reducing energy expenditure < a new team trait, yeah i think the way it can work is to involve the enemy that is controlled into the ability as a secondary called potential / using the secondary fire, the player can leave Nyx in mode-4 and take control of the enemy is one way to do it. Another way to do it is that she can alternate and power up bullets, etc.

1 hour ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

After reading the dev workshop changes for nyx, Im pretty stoked as to what they plan on doing with her. Shes my main, and i thoroughly enjoy playing as her. Her 1 is now alot more usable, her 2 is actually something worth using now, and combining the armor reduction with CP is gonna be super nice for dealing with high level grineer. her 4 though ugh, can it please have more done to it except for some math changes? Its not worth using whatsoever without the augment, and from what I read, it still wont be worth using without the augment. The animation coming out is way to slow, and even if your able to charge it with other damage types, how often do enemies actually do elemental damage? unless your able to charge it with self damage, which I dont think DE will do since they removed that ability before, it'll only be worth using with the augment. I shouldn't need an augment to make it usable. The passive is kinda meh, its not great, not terrible either, its better then what she had before, since it gives more survivability, but since enemies dont really aggro her anyway when chaos or mind control are active, it really doesn't add much to her game play. Overall its pretty good, but could use some more tweaking. Also, are her augments going to be changing aswell? It would be neat to play around with more then just more augment, her chaos augment is ok, psychic bolts augment is trash, mind control augment is ok at best, and her absorb augment is 100% necessary for any build

Yeah, I know that her 4th is terrible damage i only use it to knock enemies down, and although its enjoyable it look and features some unimpresive features, it should enfeeble the enemies with some random detriments and elemental affinities, they are equiped on my gun, it just would cost ammo.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

MI AMIGO my ideas for nyx are that she enfeebles other team mates while her 4th is active and that she can work with other Nyxies and Pixies by reducing energy expenditure < a new team trait, yeah i think the way it can work is to involve the enemy that is controlled into the ability as a secondary called potential / using the secondary fire, the player can leave Nyx in mode-4 and take control of the enemy is one way to do it. Another way to do it is that she can alternate and power up bullets, etc.

Nyx is not meant to be played as a support frame though thats the thing, shes a CC and tank frame, trying to give her a new purpose to cater to your playstyle will ruin how she plays for everyone else. Very few frames if any have abilities that synergize, this isnt like other games where you have prime and detonation abilities, if DE were to implement that though that would be fine with me. Even if nyx were to be left in her 4 while you take control of the other enemies that would be extremely counterproductive. Enemies do very minimal damage to each other, you taking control of that enemy will just inevitably just lower your damage/kills per second, and in game modes like defense or survival, that would make her worse then she already is

6 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

Just saying its posible to have at the least a native or secret reduction!

I agree that would be a neat idea, but who would ever realistically run 4 nyx in a group? What purpose would that serve? lol Shes not a dps or support frame, so that would significantly increase the time games are, and given how fast paced games tend to go, she would be better off having a different second passive like you are suggesting

6 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

Yeah, I know that her 4th is terrible damage i only use it to knock enemies down,

Thing is, its not even really good for that, sure you knock one or two enemies down, but there buddies a few feat outside the blast radius will just kill you before you come out of the animation, ive had that happen alot. the only way to make the damage of absorb viable would be to drastically rework how the damage scales, or allow you to self damage yourself, and have the absorb take the element of the weapon you use to self damage. for instance, if you have your weapon set for corrosive damage, and self damage, your absorb does corrosive damage.

:corpus:Nyx should be able to enfeeble weapons and abilities by drawwing from the ammonition of her weapons / pickups and   elemental mods that are equiped on your various tools and enemy  weapons and refresh or recycle them as blades, enhancements for melee and awakenings, primal rage and berkserk come to mind, and should affect all her powers, and introduce a few new skills/passive that power up team mates/other nyxes in yoursqad.

9 minutes ago, Vanilla_nuka said:

Nyx is not meant to be played as a support frame though thats the thing, shes a CC and tank frame, trying to give her a new purpose to cater to your playstyle will ruin how she plays for everyone else. Very few frames if any have abilities that synergize, this isnt like other games where you have prime and detonation abilities, if DE were to implement that though that would be fine with me. Even if nyx were to be left in her 4 while you take control of the other enemies that would be extremely counterproductive. Enemies do very minimal damage to each other, you taking control of that enemy will just inevitably just lower your damage/kills per second, and in game modes like defense or survival, that would make her worse then she already is

well you knw4 stays on forever so it distracts other enemies to shoot at your warframe, maybe then control a another enemy or increase the lenght your controlled enemy based on how long you hold on to the explosion? I think that mediocre but its definetly worth adding to all her abilities to extend the control time, recasting can misfire. I forgot what i was going to write / replay sorry taking a break, add me on warframe when you get the chance, lets run some tests.PSN:santospizarro

9 minutes ago, (PS4)santospizarro said:

Nyx should be able to enfeeble weapons and abilities by drawwing from the ammonition of her weapons / pickups and   elemental mods that are equiped on your various tools and enemy  weapons and refresh or recycle them as blades, enhancements for melee and awakenings, primal rage and berkserk come to mind, and should affect all her powers, and introduce a few new skills/passive that power up team mates/other nyxes in yoursqad.

I get what your trying to say, and i agree with your general premise of giving frame a secondary passive that synergizes with teammates, but nyx isnt a dps frame, shes too squishy to make those melee things your suggesting viable. She would be better off with another passive that allows her teammates to deal significantly more damage to enemies that are under the influence of chaos, or allow your teammates to help charge your mind controlled enemy in the 4 seconds prior to them being mind controlled. This would provide incentives for your teammates to target your affected enemies

On 2018-11-28 at 10:20 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thorns - increase to 50% of damage reflected back to the attacker!

I'm super excited for both of them, though I feel like this should be 100% if you'd want to replicate the thorns ability found in other games. Otherwise, maybe transfer 25% of what would have been the total damage instead of reflecting? It'll help give Titania a bit more survivability (though she already has that evasion boost while in Archwing) The other tribute effects work just fine, but a slight increase in casting speed would still be a nice addition when not in Razorwing.

vor 22 Minuten schrieb Vanilla_nuka:

Thats literally controlling them though lol, if you want the ability to control more then enemy you'd be better of playing revenant or nekros, shes not really meant to have an army of minions, she meant to have one target to act as a pseudo meat shield and draw enemy fire, or to take advantage of certain enemy faction buffs like an ancient or an eximus

....u dont understand. i am talking about the >>>1<<< enemy she mind controls. u can tell venari to attack a specific target too for example,noone talks about an army of minion...where did u even pull that from, nyx isnt even remotely close to controlling masses of enemies...

5 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

....u dont understand. i am talking about the >>>1<<< enemy she mind controls. u can tell venari to attack a specific target too for example,noone talks about an army of minion...where did u even pull that from, nyx isnt even remotely close to controlling masses of enemies..

That would require changing more then just nyx though, that would require changing how players interact with pet AI and I dont think DE is in a position currently to rework that. I agree frames should have more synergies, but as it currently stand what your suggesting doesnt work with how warframe currently is. and sorry, read that wrong, thought you were suggesting she would be able to control more then one enemy. Ive been replying to multiple comments, my mistake

Changes sound amazing, especially for Nyx.

For her first. I did run the 500% dmg augment with max strenght but the target seems to seek cover for most of the time and just does not effectivly attack. The need a suizidal berserker mode to actually be worthwhile. 

2 minutes ago, KorpNoobs said:

For her first. I did run the 500% dmg augment with max strenghbut the target seems to seek cover for most of the time and just does not effectivly attack. The need a suizidal berserker mode to actually be worthwhile. 

Oh my max strength monkaS. Well being how they are changing it so that the mind controlled enemy will follow nyx that should alleviate your concern for the most part. Im also pretty sure that power strength doesnt affect the damage output of mind controlled enemies, so running max strength is kinda useless lol

vor 1 Minute schrieb Vanilla_nuka:

That would require changing more then just nyx though, that would require changing how players interact with pet AI and I dont think DE is in a position currently to rework that. I agree frames should have more synergies, but as it currently stand what your suggesting doesnt work with how warframe currently is. and sorry, read that wrong, thought you wanted her to control more then one enemy,

i highly doubt that. that minion is basically a specter for the duration, it doesnt matter if its a pet or a flying banana...giving it a command script to focus an enemy u target is not something spectacular and thats already in the game, on venari. kavats have a script that forces them to focus an enemy afflicted with a slash procc, pretty similar too. there is nothing impossible about this suggestion from what i can tell and i also cant imagine it requiring to meddle with the general AI. they didnt have to for venari too back then before she got the QOL so it shouldnt be any different in this case.

7 minutes ago, Netsuki said:

I'm super excited for both of them, though I feel like this should be 100% if you'd want to replicate the thorns ability found in other games. Otherwise, maybe transfer 25% of what would have been the total damage instead of reflecting? It'll help give Titania a bit more survivability (though she already has that evasion boost while in Archwing) The other tribute effects work just fine, but a slight increase in casting speed would still be a nice addition when not in Razorwing.

theseseem like good and logical upgrades for you both, but i dont play titania, so from my perspective they are good fixes, i do however play nyx alot and i hope that you can understand i want new things for your warframe, maybe some non-combat abilities or secondary modes / team & duo skills/ i hope that they give you a break with the new patch, she looks really awesome. Looking at her i think she could use more shield on her warframe or magic whoever that posible, musically i know with octavian technology is predictable but effective, so we need to come up with a few more power ups for your survival. what do you think?

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

pretty similar too. there is nothing impossible about this suggestion from what i can tell

I wasnt suggesting that it was impossible, or that DE doesnt already have things similar to that in game, but it would require they devote more time to a thing that wouldnt drastically affect gameplay. Im sure it would give khora players more QoL, but that isnt what this thread is about

Archived