Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

am literaelly at my fill, just give out more balls and toys for both of the warframes, they really lack spirits, aoe and abilities should contain L3/secondary fire, thats my debate, this would allow players to use the secondary fire for other things without equiping or requiring mods, or aughmentations, those can be reworked to enhance the new primary roles and passive traits of both of the warframes.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Vanilla_nuka:

I wasnt suggesting that it was impossible, or that DE doesnt already have things similar to that in game, but it would require they devote more time to a thing that wouldnt drastically affect gameplay. Im sure it would give khora players more QoL, but that isnt what this thread is about

it would affect it in a huge way. u pump the enemy up to lets say 4.5x dmg and then have it attack and enemy whos behind cover or an unimportant target ? the AI behaviour is too random. forcing it to attack a specifi enemy gives players at least a way to focus that dmg and energy investment and give it purpose, other than being a dummy for enemy aggro. why give players a way to pump its dmg up if its still too RNG and mainly a decoy ?

3 minutes ago, xcenic said:

Razorwing blitz should be inate and not take up a mod slot. There another feedback

exactyl you are the only person who understand me, i been writing about this for like a year in one of my other topics, right next to the polarity slots there could be some changes to allow some passive/inate pwer for both the weapons and warframes as a reward from leveling up, i wrote this and people got really confused on my other topic its crazy!!! yeahb!!

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

it would affect it in a huge way. u pump the enemy up to lets say 4.5x dmg and then have it attack and enemy whos behind cover or an unimportant target ? the AI behaviour is too random. forcing it to attack a specifi enemy gives players at least a way to focus that dmg and energy investment and give it purpose, other than being a dummy for enemy aggro. why give players a way to pump its dmg up if its still too RNG and mainly a decoy ?

yeah its pretty dangerous too, you should really have some way to natively activate skills if the player has energy before requiring some activation or press which is distracting, so switching some abilities and mods to passive and inate would be more responsible way to make better decision making and ammo pick-up more intelligent. I dont think running up to a bunch of enemies and spamming abilities is going to save players in rL then again it might! but really want to go towards making the game more passive traits > things like that so we dont look like noobs in the fights lol, also you cant use or repurpose half of the abilities outside of combat! am really happy you gutysguys, this is pretty cool. workships are awesome.workshops i mean! i always eat canned pringles!

Could we get Spellbind to maybe tether enemies too. Lantern is not the only spell in Titania's kit that has an absurd rag doll mechanic. 

Also, could we maybe get a wee bit more energy for Titania or reduce the cost of her abilities? Even with vacuum and constant energy orb chasing, she's very energy hungry for a main casting warframe. 

This might be sour pixie sticks, but I feel bad for Titania always sharing her changes with other frames. She's so amazing, she deserves attention all to herself. She is a queen after all. 

After reading all i can say is wow, such great changes, especially the razorwing vacume, when she first came out i was enjoying the razorwing but when i realized picking up loot was such a hassle i gave up, maybe this will get me back in razorwing, but one more change would make her incredible, she really needs more speed for razorwing, maybe just make the aura sprint speed affect razorwing that way u can buff it up some, without needing a enemy to cast on

3 hours ago, nooneyouknow13 said:

Your pets don't exist while you're in Razorwing, other than you keep the benefits of animal instinct, and any buffs they cast before entering Razorwing. 

I've got more than 700h on titania. I assure you I do get buffs with my smeeta kavat while in razorwing.

Nyx

I've always enjoyed using Nyx. I like the playstyle idea of 'Oh no! You saw me. NO, YOU DIDN'T. BUT THAT GUY OVER THERE SAID YOU'RE UGLY AND GIVE ME YOUR CAR KEYS BEFORE YOU TEACH HIM A LESSON."

Passive - so long as it's a true 50% chance for the enemy to MISS it's excellent, as a 50% reduction of their targeting accuracy disappears against higher level crazy buffed enemies. I like the idea of the very cinematic standing calmly in a firefight with bullets  and plasma whizzing all around her while remaining relatively unscathed.

1 - Mind Control - Perfect. I see some of the feedback stating the player would rather clear the room in the multiplier ramp up period instead which is an option, however IF the AI pathing, tethering and targetselection is improved a stronger ramped up subjugated enemy should be able to tank and/or spank the next three rooms without issue. This is a disposable minion of convenience, equating them to a companion role is an apples to oranges comparison.
2 - Psychic Bolts - Great. looks perfect as stated. It might actually be too much, given it can completely strip an enemy with only one corrosive projection or shield disruption in play.
3 - Chaos - is chaos. Does what it says on the tin, and has a use. The only tweak it could use is a reduction of threat level for any of Nyx's allies with a greater reduction for Nyx herself, encouraging enemies to target each other moreso than they do now. Folks seem to forget that enemies stop attacking you when chaosed, and if you keep alarming and damaging them they re-acquire you as primary - if you see chaos cast, stop pissing off the thing that's just had its' target list changed and let it find something else to shoot/eat/fondle.
4 - Absorb - I personally rarely use it, as most of the times I've tried the team gathers around and kills everything shooting at me, making it a rapid use of energy to be a distraction. If I had the mobility augment, I could mitigate this a bit but by and large teamplay just means this turns you into the high threat beacon aggrotanking while the plasmors and AOE go to work and you don't get much out of it killwise. Mirroring damage composition is good and in the right direction, channeling it to amp the return damage and range would be even better. Tap 4 to enter, tap 4 again to discharge or hold 4 to channel amplification into it and discharge when released. or from an off state just hold 4 and it channels as long as held, releasing when you release the key. Either ( or both ) control schemes are feasible.

Titania 

I like alot of what she does now, but she does feel a bit incomplete and subject to some weird corners other frames aren't. Given historical literature, and the link between Oberon and Titania, I personally would like to see their abilities synergize against each other, but I do realize this can be complicated and easily overpowered so is unlikely. I've still noted a few touches here and there because I'd like it.
As an aside, I have pubbed matches and met people that have never seen her tribute or lantern, despite having had to have leveled her to get their MR. It became painfully obvious when they were trying to ult the Lantern.
1 - This ability is fine as is. Needs a better ground indicator of where the 'Stand > here < to cleanse' zone is, but otherwise fine. Energy coloured mushroom fairy ring maybe? Also, if cast on an Oberon ground buff, both should synergize and affect everyone affected by the whichever is larger ground buff, friendly or enemy as appropriate.
2- Tribute - Full buff on a single tribute is the right choice. Having to collect the souls from where they are is also the right choice, as it is part of Titanias price for demanding the tribute - it shouldn't be a safe longrange onebutton swipe-and-go soul ATM experience.  Maybe renewing a buff could maybe also increase it's range by 5% or 10% thus maintaining full power buff while lending advantage to keeping them up instead of losing the rangestack, but that's somewhat solving and then reinstating a different rehash of the current problem.
     - Dust - as Nyx's passive, it should be a true miss chance, if so 50% is a bit much, maybe 35% is more inline.
     - Thorns - reflect is based on % of health damage done to Titania, reflected as % damage back to the target - titania losing 20% of her full life meter = enemy losing 20% of it's life meter. Allies get a lesser strength ( say 80% of titanias ) but still significant portion of reflection in like manner. A non-special enemy downing a full titania with a oneshot also oneshots itself by design. A more defence oriented titania will both take and reflect less integer damage per instance, but reflect the same % of total life amounts. As a note, a Titania using Unairu could potentially deliver %reflect as noted +unairu reflect of normal damage added as flat damage, causing weak targets to suicide without her needing to be reduced to 0 health as well. 
    - Entangle - slows one enemy? Uh... if it slows enemies that hit you, or in an aura, sure. Aura would be better. :)
    - Fullmoon - Looks good to me. Razorflies do fall off due to scaling, and this can help.
3- Lantern - Lantern just needs to stay closer to the place of it's creation - multiple targets changes this from a beacon you place at a chokepoint or optimum position into spam one in every doorway and hall, which changes the core of it and is alos really potentially overpowered CC. Every other aspect of it is fine, as it provides decent damage to any enemy that survives staggering in your teams' fire long enough for the lantern to explode, and in later levels provides ok CC even though the damage drops off due to scaling. Many seem not to know Titania can hit 3 again and cause it to detonate early, so a  quick double press makes any enemy an instant grenade. Again adding 3 more has significant powercreep potential. To tether it in place, a point above the ground more than head height ( slightly higher than the osprey flight height would be perfect ) at the targeted enemies position should be marked as a magnetic 'home' position for the lantern. the further from this point the lantern gets, the stronger push the razorflies apply to move it back towards the home position, braking it to freefall once within 3m.
4 - Razorwing - vacuum - THANK YOU. Titania Roomba Simulator deserves to be a thing of the past. Camera clipping when close to level geoemtry and objects also needs to be addressed, and it also needs a stronger frame bubble and more flexible relative positioning in it's armature when in razorwing mode. Optionally, maybe a bit more bezier position+offset path following thing to add more dynamism to flight.
 - Dex Pixia - just fine as is, once the PAX bug is stomped.
 - Diwata - This often suffers horribly from the camera clipping issues. As it is, melee swings often target the root bone of the enemy model and slams my face into the ground ( more than half actually, clipping my camera outside the level ), which not only looks bad but makes it really hard to effectively melee in this mode - camera angle changes and hitscan aim traces for targeting are often blocked meaning I have to slog to free air and re-orient to aim my next swing again. The 'Wrath of the Fae' flitting spot to spot thing is thematically great, but should actually focus on the bone I'm targeting - flit in and hit it then back out to the same distance in an arc adjusting view angle to keep the targeted bone in the center third of the cameraplane. Dynamic looking , but not nauseating or facemashing them to death. Additionally, I think Diwata needs a tweak - killing an enemy with it consumes their corpse and fashions it into a razorfly, replenishing your stock. Once at normal maximum has this has no additional effect. If an additional power curve is needed, Titania enters razorwing with 6 razorflies but has a maximum of 12, which can be replenished or built up to in this manner, while leaving razorwing will shed any above 6.

Looking forward to the updates. :)

Yeah replacing it to inate is my favorite idea, i have the same thinking patern just like xcenic said, because some warframes have really S#&amp;&#036;ty passives, mods, and abilities that dont carry much weight, and like i said in other posts, theres still players who just dont know how to equip mods, and really should have some / automatic adjustments such new passive traits going learnt. we do have a rank/level/max but those arent rewarding players with weapons or new something. I really want something to be different with the leveling system of warframes and weapons, and thats where adding small parts and proggress reports, quests, lore, etc. 

I don't really use Titania, so I'll just comment the Nyx changes, that in my opinion are a bit... Meh:
Mind Control - buff damage of controled enemy is good, but this should be by using Power Mods (since the Aug already buffs it);
Psychic Bolts - it is very good to have a debuff, I hope she can rival(?) Nova because right now she is the only OP for that in long duration mission;
Chaos - I whish that enemies affected could NOT hit you at all (you would be "invisible" to them), that would be a good change;
Absorb - is cool that she reflects damage, but because of the Aug, I hoped she could use self-damage like we do in Chroma and other frames.

On 2018-11-28 at 12:20 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

As for the 4 Tribute types: 1
1. Dust - keep as-is:it reduces enemy accuracy by 50%!

2. Thorns - increase to 50% of damage reflected back to the attacker!

3. Entangle - keep as-is: one Entangle tribute slows an enemy by 25%!

4. Fullmoon - the 75% damage buff now applies to ALL (Sentinels, Moas, Companions)  + Razorwing Butterflies!

1. an enemy with half a chance to hit you, can still hit you..... and if that hit can one shot titania, even at early lvls because she so squishy...... its USELESS.

2. enemies dont deal enough damage to themselves, Nyx's current mind control already shows this... also, after a certain point, if an enemy hits you, you will die. so this is USELESS.

3. the current aura is TINY. TINY! 10 meters affects so little as to be useless, and WHY is it not affected by power strength? Why cant we have a fast or slow Titaina?

4. So,  the  the damage of the sentinels and moas, is finally at half of where it should be?

where are the buffs that actually help your team? what about damage buffs? damage reductions? status cleansing? eximus aura stealing? infested ancient aura stealing?

Titania is supposed to be this odd support cc damage hybrid, but she cant do that, if no one cares if she is there supporting them.

The Titania accuracy decrease should be applied to pets if you can manage it, I'm not entirely clear on how thorns works if it gives a damage reduction to Titania it could be worth it, and I would add an entangle aura to your pets to really round out the ability supporting pets as a Kavat/Kubrow running around being hit less and slowing enemies could help them survive a lot longer and make them seriously useful.

To help with Titania survivability I would add a radius to the spellbind status immunity for allies, say like 10m or so that way you don't have to be right next to the ability to get the benefit as I think a lot of players don't even know you can do that.

2 hours ago, amirknighy said:

Hi can players like me that sold titania get her back some how i know i made mistake but please de let us farm her again places pretty please i want to try her again and i was noob

ireally hope you getherback soon, i personally dont have her and cant wait to try her out in a few months when htings at home settle, or sooner, theres a relay station but theres only factions there, so try the trading spots in the other planets, they sell some pieces of armor/system/new for practically nothing, or silver/platinum is fine though if you have any, what i want to see is basically that there the armory offers some romanticism, and other real-relative things, especially if the girl is pretty, and sexy, some grasses and flowers, garden and other pretty things that apear on the ship, anything human, hot coffee, cooconuts, cocoa on board. The things that make it feel like you aren't just playing a video game, but actually own something personal, i know decorations are in the game, but they aren't really obvs./so if you can include a few easter eggs, and perks/rewards or unlockables with the rank/level up. 

44 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

1. an enemy with half a chance to hit you, can still hit you..... and if that hit can one shot titania, even at early lvls because she so squishy...... its USELESS.

2. enemies dont deal enough damage to themselves, Nyx's current mind control already shows this... also, after a certain point, if an enemy hits you, you will die. so this is USELESS.

3. the current aura is TINY. TINY! 10 meters affects so little as to be useless, and WHY is it not affected by power strength? Why cant we have a fast or slow Titaina?

4. So,  the  the damage of the sentinels and moas, is finally at half of where it should be?

where are the buffs that actually help your team? what about damage buffs? damage reductions? status cleansing? eximus aura stealing? infested ancient aura stealing?

Titania is supposed to be this odd support cc damage hybrid, but she cant do that, if no one cares if she is there supporting them.

i am tiny!

the *@##&#036; had a knife! and thats how i met titania!" seriously if you can give Nyx some extra knives weapons that she can shoot, bolts its flacid, ese ammonic, all am sayins that you can have her use more knives on her body parts like octavia, concealed weapons, not just psycho-bolts that revamp and can be absorbed..toasty, butternut, pose! Back to the knife thing, what about taking her face armor off, and giving her some flowing hair, a face can be determined by the player with platinum options / premium? then you can have a knife that she can conceal, she doesnt have to be completely human, she could use more armor also.

• Nyx knifetrick - Longhair, she dashes, enemies are covered with knives if they can take a scrapper then the knife-shatters. the conroller should vibrate for both Success and failed attemps, slash damage, puncture, she should also become a widow to lay traps on the spot she iniciated knifetrick, like a spiderman/septrap, enemies who fall in fall down.
  • NEW mod: ??? -enhances knife trick,     after the enemy explodes....they are heard screaming...their screamign souls...re-energize...um...ill be rightback.

55 minutes ago, Darkvramp said:

i dont even play tatiana, but if i could change tribute so fastsmate, that it should abeto be natural boost and affects the whole team passively.Ilike to think of titania as metallic, so she should look more deadly,razorblades, and the butterflies seem alittle too soft because they also need improve.visuals.

1. if i was an enemy trying to win against either of those two warframes i would run away or start throwing granades, one gun is not enough, can we study this side of the board? From a Greener/Enemy perspective change, i have poor armor and my father is a powerranger...and ohS#&amp;&#036;! I have a weak weapon....with low FPS why the #*!% am i here...anyways.. i m deploy only shields....instead of shooting i will barricade the exit with inflatables, and crawl in some small space, can we test larger shields for beta? lol

Enemies shields overside,   :corpus:G  I A  N T  S H I E L D :corpus: SHOULD KEEP BULLETS AND ABSORB ONE 50/25 ENERGY ABILITY BEFORE IT . . . . .EXPLODES ! ! !

Archived