Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

vor 20 Stunden schrieb zhellon:

no. There are three established roles in the gaming industry: DPS, tank, support. 

Everything else is a combination of these roles.The controller class does not exist and cannot exist. All because control is needed either to protect or to kill, the third is not given. Titania is not a good frame for dps. Titania is not a good frame for support. The fact that she's a good controller (which is debatable) doesn't allow her to be a good DPS or support.

I'll tell you what, you can pick flowers on anything. But the smell is fried, you will immediately take them:

You are bending the concept of the Holy trinity quite a bit. (That concept is from the dawn of rpgs and its age really shows.) And even with that much bending I struggle to see it as part of Warframe design by DE (just look at Baruk).

Part of Titania's kit  does good damage (dex pixia). Quite a big part of her kit is meant to give support to the team by debuffing/controlling enemies. At her current state you can throw quite a huge amount of QoL-changes, synergies between abilities and straight, raw upping the numbers of her abilitites before we come near to a level of  OMG-TITANIA -IS-OP!!!111.

Le 17/12/2018 à 07:23, Stellatarum a dit :

I see your point, but don't forget, that CC is kind-of dead now. DE killed it over the years. You can use it for making starchart noise, but all the rewarding, worth to play missions other than Sorties require either high peak damage or some area of effect damage. Nowadays the key is DPS.

- Eidolons with CC? Still the most rewarding mission for focus and arcanes. Also the most fun if you don't time-stress it, in my opinion.
- ESO? While you try to CC it, already run out of efficiency.
- Arbitrations? With the shield drones... only solutions to kill them as fast as possible.
- Even higher relic missions is hard to CC with a lot of Ancients and Nullifiers
- I wonder if the new Orb thingy mission will involve serious CC to play when it comes to actual fight stage.

So CC is not as good as maybe it was many years ago and you can mostly use it for missions where you don't really need CC anyway. Obviously there are a couple of exceptions but the general rule stands I think.

I wasn't playing "many" years ago but CCs are definitely useful especially when it comes to help the most fragile frames. Only Eidolons are a thing but let be honest a second, they're immune to every single active ability so maybe we should remove every active ability from the game because of them ? It doesn't work this way.

Lots of enemies in Arbitrations aren't affected by drones especially if you're wise enough to destroy them first, same with nullifiers or ancients. Just play a Night Equinox around in various contents and you'll see that CCs (slow and damage reduction for instance) are utterly effective all around, especially if you don't want to die for no reasons.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb 000l000:

I wasn't playing "many" years ago but CCs are definitely useful especially when it comes to help the most fragile frames. Only Eidolons are a thing but let be honest a second, they're immune to every single active ability so maybe we should remove every active ability from the game because of them ? It doesn't work this way.

Lots of enemies in Arbitrations aren't affected by drones especially if you're wise enough to destroy them first, same with nullifiers or ancients. Just play a Night Equinox around in various contents and you'll see that CCs (slow and damage reduction for instance) are utterly effective all around, especially if you don't want to die for no reasons.

I can see his points though. In the starchart CC isn't useless. It just has become less efficient the moment power creep elevated damage to levels that allow you to bruteforce every mission. And effiency is a thing in a grindining game like warframe. And this trend continues with every new gear, weapon, mod, etc, the gap between damage and cc widens.

Beyond starchart, things like Arbitrations and Eidolons really show how old Nyx' kit has become, when CC once was indeed really important. Vauban, anyone?

And Titania's kit just doesn't work well together after star chart. Numerous posts in this thread mentioned the well-lnown issues.

Perfect. Now I'm depressed.😞

il y a 16 minutes, Sahansral a dit :

I can see his points though. In the starchart CC isn't useless. It just has become less efficient the moment power creep elevated damage to levels that allow you to bruteforce every mission. And effiency is a thing in a grindining game like warframe. And this trend continues with every new gear, weapon, mod, etc, the gap between damage and cc widens.

Beyond starchart, things like Arbitrations and Eidolons really show how old Nyx' kit has become, when CC once was indeed really important. Vauban, anyone?

And Titania's kit just doesn't work well together after star chart. Numerous posts in this thread mentioned the well-lnown issues.

Perfect. Now I'm depressed.😞

There's no gap between CCs and damage, CCs have nothing to do with damages. CCs are helping you surviving better, not increasing your TTKs. If you don't have any survivability issues that's fine but that doesn't mean everyone don't. I still remember this guy who was complaining about ember's terrible survivability, i'm using her augment mods and i'm prefectly fine even in arbitrations. Health and Adaptation can help but in the end you can't do better than CCs.

On 2018-12-17 at 9:28 AM, zhellon said:

no. There are three established roles in the gaming industry: DPS, tank, support. 

Everything else is a combination of these roles.The controller class does not exist and cannot exist. All because control is needed either to protect or to kill, the third is not given. Titania is not a good frame for dps. Titania is not a good frame for support. The fact that she's a good controller (which is debatable) doesn't allow her to be a good DPS or support.

I'll tell you what, you can pick flowers on anything. But the smell is fried, you will immediately take them:

Bro settle down.  Dex Pixia alone is plenty of power for Titania.  Sure it'd be nice to have more, but I can already rip through a level 300 heavy bombard without a thought.  Not every frame needs to fit an established role, they just need to feel good and be viable in Sorties, and Titania already is if you know how to build her.  She does need some buffs and her tribute reworked, but there's no reason to shoehorn her into some stupid category so long as we're having fun with her.

Also, see my earlier reply about how Titania can create one hell of a killbox in survival.  CC effects don't directly kill, but they're the only thing that never falls off no matter how high enemy levels get.  If you know how to use it, a good CC kit can take an endless team stupid far.

Take this not with a grain, but a bucket of salt:

After a very quick test I'm actually considering switching that icon over there to maybe Oberon or, idk yet.

<----

I'll definitely have to test her thoroughly and play around with my loadouts. But so far I'm not too impressed.

• Shooting an MC target for 4 seconds is 4 seconds that I'm not shooting any enemies. One-handed cast is nice, but keep that in mind. And for a 250% damage buff? Yes, I have very low power strength, but I'm not yet convinced if it's actually worth modding for it.
  • Damage even from the charge up is applied after it runs out? That was part of the problem with her old passive! You couldn't keep a useful unit around because they would lose their main weapon. You can't keep them around when they're dead, either.
    • I like her new passive, however. Feels like it works.
  • Before I was using Psychic Bolts sporadically for:
    • Rad procs, especially on far away enemies
    • Her augment. Yes, I was using that on some loadouts. This has objectively gotten worse with how I can't recast right away anymore.
    • To find out-of-sight enemies. Can't recast now, though (there's a pattern here).
  • Meanwhile:
    • I guess her Absorb now gets mainly charged with Impact damage vs. Grineer, and Puncture vs. Corpus? Useful how? Well it wasn't before, either. So I don't mind all that much. Just wanted to point it out.
    • Why can't we have a ragdoll when Absorb ends? Or maybe extend the invulnerability for half a second? She's a sitting duck after it ends, and if a Heavy decides to ground-grenade at the wrong time, then it's a Gorgon, Napalm rocket or missile to the face right after. This has been a problem since forever.
    • Maybe if you didn't touch her at all, we'd still be able to use gear and emotes while in Assimilate (Absorb agument)? No one knows.

Maybe just add some synergy instead? I don't know.

Anyway, as said at the start and I want to stress it: Don't read too much into this yet. But first impression: I'm not too happy with how this feels right now.

Edit: P.S.: So. Seeing as Absorb is probably still rather pointless against actual enemies, when might this change be helpful? But of course, if we get together a dedicated team to spread our damage over a wide area! Does the Absorb still go through walls? Then for how much longer until you decide it shouldn't? Does that sound familiar and/or surprising to anyone around here?

I want to add my first impressions after playing some missions on the changes to Titania.

• more Energy is really nice
  • getting full buff with just one cast is nice, but it still costs 50 Energy not 25, which would be ok if the buffs could get an overhaul
    • same duration for all buffs please (120s), why is Full Moon only 90s when it is the hardest to get
    • make it a bit more rewarding to get the buffs, if it stays that you have to collect them manually 
  • manual detonation from lantern does not seem to function reliable, when using it often did nothing and I had to hold the key again to actually detonate my target, which by then often flew into space, so please add a better tether and just go back to 1 lantern, didn't use more then one as the area it effects is often large enough
  • vacuum in Razorwing is nice, but I would prefer to actally have a pet, either give us our normal pet or make razorflies a real substitute, they even have survivability problems in low level missions.... Either give us a way to refresh them in razorwing, then their survivability does not really matter or make them moddable (if 3 exalted "weapons" will be to much , just get rid of diwata as it is just inferior to dex pixia) or just give them more health
  • her cast times are still aweful, especially spellbind, as her first skilll and only a cc effect it should be much quicker to cast, take Inaros for exampe, his one does damage, DoT, and opens enemies to finishers (cc) in half the casting time, for Tribute and Lantern it is mostly the same, but not so critical as they do more then just cc so a longer cast time is okay, but I would be happy if it wasn't that long

17 hours ago, Kontrollo said:

Take this not with a grain, but a bucket of salt:

After a very quick test I'm actually considering switching that icon over there to maybe Oberon or, idk yet.

<----

I'll definitely have to test her thoroughly and play around with my loadouts. But so far I'm not too impressed.

• Shooting an MC target for 4 seconds is 4 seconds that I'm not shooting any enemies. One-handed cast is nice, but keep that in mind. And for a 250% damage buff? Yes, I have very low power strength, but I'm not yet convinced if it's actually worth modding for it.
  • Damage even from the charge up is applied after it runs out? That was part of the problem with her old passive! You couldn't keep a useful unit around because they would lose their main weapon. You can't keep them around when they're dead, either.
    • I like her new passive, however. Feels like it works.
  • Before I was using Psychic Bolts sporadically for:
    • Rad procs, especially on far away enemies
    • Her augment. Yes, I was using that on some loadouts. This has objectively gotten worse with how I can't recast right away anymore.
    • To find out-of-sight enemies. Can't recast now, though (there's a pattern here).
  • Meanwhile:
    • I guess her Absorb now gets mainly charged with Impact damage vs. Grineer, and Puncture vs. Corpus? Useful how? Well it wasn't before, either. So I don't mind all that much. Just wanted to point it out.
    • Why can't we have a ragdoll when Absorb ends? Or maybe extend the invulnerability for half a second? She's a sitting duck after it ends, and if a Heavy decides to ground-grenade at the wrong time, then it's a Gorgon, Napalm rocket or missile to the face right after. This has been a problem since forever.
    • Maybe if you didn't touch her at all, we'd still be able to use gear and emotes while in Assimilate (Absorb agument)? No one knows.

Maybe just add some synergy instead? I don't know.

Anyway, as said at the start and I want to stress it: Don't read too much into this yet. But first impression: I'm not too happy with how this feels right now.

Edit: P.S.: So. Seeing as Absorb is probably still rather pointless against actual enemies, when might this change be helpful? But of course, if we get together a dedicated team to spread our damage over a wide area! Does the Absorb still go through walls? Then for how much longer until you decide it shouldn't? Does that sound familiar and/or surprising to anyone around here?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.

Having Absorb be completely Static is DOA as a power in Warframe’s current build where mobility and action are paramount with squad-based play.  I don’t care how you buff it or add de-buffs.

My suggestion:

All versions of Absorb need to allow for weapon use.

The ASSIMILATE Augment needs to be the standard in terms of movement.

The Augment itself should Then be tweaked to further increase movement speed up to 75% of standard.

If an energy drain akin to Volt’s Riot Shield is needed for balance for the “new” version of Assimilate, I’d still take it.

This is such a simple, effective fix.

Stop Grounding her with Absorb.

Also had some time to test the Nyx rework.

• MC is okay, but I don't like the shoot to amplify damage mechanic, especially on infested, they immediatly run away and you can't buff them properly, also sometimes it does not even work at all, and can they die now within the duration of the ability ? 
  • the effect on Psychic Bolts is nice, but please get rid of the limitation of only 6 targets, this is really annoying and making it spammable wouldn't be OP, also the Bolts target your MC target, they don't do anything, but this is a waste, especially if you can only cast once, also the slow on infested doesn't seem to work properly and doesn't really seem useful at all, maybe give them back their damage and make it scale with max. HP of enemies
  • Absorb still seems useless
  • I can't tell if her passive is working or not, a lot of enemies are still hitting you, maybe she just needs a higher %

To sum it up, she mostly plays as before. Bolts now are nice but the limitation is just to annoying. MC does not deal any remarkable damage (maybe my weapons are just crap, because I didn't manage to reach more than 500%), and Absorb is still as useless as before. I would like to see an amplification of your MC target via your skills, as this would better fit her theme and maybe not waste that much time for the short lifespan the MC target has and you will still need good weapons, as she does no significant damage with her skills.

As a side note : It would be nice to get some actual feedback from the developers on our ideas and concerns. The little changes you did to Nyx and Titania feels like you are completly ignoring the feedback you are getting here. So maybe a little update every now and then on the greatest concerns would be nice. Maybe also some short explanation why some things are not working or taken into account, for example why can't we have a pet in Razorwing ? I am not sure if this was already answeared, but I can't remember any note on this.

The only thing done properly about the nyx rework was the 100% debuff capability. Apart from that:

1. Resetting 2 takes way too long of a hold. This makes her augmented 2 nearly useless since we can't spam it and since resetting takes too long.

2. I honestly can't feel her passive because in the high levels I am still easily shot.

3. Her mind control enemy still has trouble being useful even if it's shooting unarmored/unshielded targets. The damage multiplier is too low for that flat damage to actually kill any enemies. Unless a weapon slot is sacrificed to use a sniper rifle, the average damage boost is 430% which isn't enough for npc vs npc to be beneficial apart from what chaos already does.

3. Her 3 when synergized with 2 still does not cause enemies to easily kill each other, especially since only 6 can be debuffed. I tested in real matches and the simulacrum, and I can confidently say that they take forever to do worthwhile damage to each other. I had to recast her 2nd 3 times and no enemy had yet to kill another.

4. Her charged 4 still does laughable damage to others even if you use your 2 on the enemies first. Also, it drains way too much energy in the high levels where this ability is needed most. In the low to mid levels, chaos is enough to save you and there are just way more efficient weapons and frames for killing over her 4. If 4 is going to remain as a bad damage ability then please make it a much more energy efficient tanking ability in the high levels where it's mostly needed.

45 minutes ago, ShockBurst said:

The only thing done properly about the nyx rework was the 100% debuff capability. Apart from that:

1. Resetting 2 takes way too long of a hold. This makes her augmented 2 nearly useless since we can't spam it and since resetting takes too long.

2. I honestly can't feel her passive because in the high levels I am still easily shot.

3. Her mind control enemy still has trouble being useful even if it's shooting unarmored/unshielded targets. The damage multiplier is too low for that flat damage to actually kill any enemies. Unless a weapon slot is sacrificed to use a sniper rifle, the average damage boost is 430% which isn't enough for npc vs npc to be beneficial apart from what chaos already does.

3. Her 3 when synergized with 2 still does not cause enemies to easily kill each other, especially since only 6 can be debuffed. I tested in real matches and the simulacrum, and I can confidently say that they take forever to do worthwhile damage to each other. I had to recast her 2nd 3 times and no enemy had yet to kill another.

4. Her charged 4 still does laughable damage to others even if you use your 2 on the enemies first. Also, it drains way too much energy in the high levels where this ability is needed most. In the low to mid levels, chaos is enough to save you and there are just way more efficient weapons and frames for killing over her 4. If 4 is going to remain as a bad damage ability then please make it a much more energy efficient tanking ability in the high levels where it's mostly needed.

Mind Control shouldnt have this windup to buff dmg, Mind Control target should use their maximum 30% of their health as damage. And allow them to gain elemental/physical damage based on your Nyx's current equipped weapon's mod is great too. Ammo waste = for dmg buff is waste

Psychic bolts should be spammable cast. The bolts should have mechanic where it tell Mind Control and Chaos target to attack the victim hit by the bolts.

Chaos should stay the same. Allowing psychic bolts to command them is great to prevent nyx and allies getting shot at.

Absorb should have base range of 20m than 10m. Allow to proc status based on the elemental and physical dmg based. Remember that Absorb make Nyx invincible, is a strong panic button ultimate thats better as survival tool. Turning absorb into nuke is bad, but allowing for different utility like proc status, or atleast give allies some Damage reduction based on absorbed damage is great too.

Passive should be scaling power.

Enemies that affected by Nyx's debuff (all her abilities cc and debuff types) will make her abilities stronger. Which means

Enemies debuffed = stronger absorb, psychic bolts, chaos, and mind control

25 minutes ago, XenMaster said:

Mind Control shouldnt have this windup to buff dmg, Mind Control target should use their maximum 30% of their health as damage. And allow them to gain elemental/physical damage based on your Nyx's current equipped weapon's mod is great too. Ammo waste = for dmg buff is waste

Psychic bolts should be spammable cast. The bolts should have mechanic where it tell Mind Control and Chaos target to attack the victim hit by the bolts.

Chaos should stay the same. Allowing psychic bolts to command them is great to prevent nyx and allies getting shot at.

Absorb should have base range of 20m than 10m. Allow to proc status based on the elemental and physical dmg based. Remember that Absorb make Nyx invincible, is a strong panic button ultimate thats better as survival tool. Turning absorb into nuke is bad, but allowing for different utility like proc status, or atleast give allies some Damage reduction based on absorbed damage is great too.

Passive should be scaling power.

Enemies that affected by Nyx's debuff (all her abilities cc and debuff types) will make her abilities stronger. Which means

Enemies debuffed = stronger absorb, psychic bolts, chaos, and mind control

If your suggestion is too complicated for them to implement, I think that the mind controlled enemy should absorb the status percentage and elements/combos of your weapon when you shoot at it and the multiplier should be greater for higher damage since enemy vs enemy damage is really ineffective without any worthwhile boosts. 

2. I agree that psychic bolts should be spammable because despite the enemies being debuffed, they still take longer to kill compared to what a mesa, saryn, equinox, whip khora, etc. can kill in an instant in the casual lvl 1-100 content.

If we can't spam then I think psychic bolts should cause enemies under chaos, as you said, to target those affected by psychic bolts for 100% aggro. Targeting them is a great suggestion by you to allow a creative synergy. 

I think the knockdown radius of absorb should be much wider. About 3/4 the radius of your modded chaos. The damage does not have to go that far but at least the knockdown to make it a better panic button. The move is very energy inefficient so a very wide knockdown would be very beneficial. However, I would still want absorb to only have a passive energy drain rather than having a passive drain along with additional drain depending on the damage. It is too ineffective in the high levels because of the high energy drain that scales with enemy damage.

Your passive synergy suggestion is good. If they think it may be too op then I think they should have the passive cause debuffed enemies to take 100% aggro.

Titania's "rework": fail

What was given were basic qol necessities that should have been there since the start.

- #1 and #3 are redundant with each other / fold together

- #2 tributes are near irrrelevant in game due to being aoe debuffs with small areas and ignorable effects, dutst in particular is - 50% hit chance on enemies, pity enemy hit chance can scale above 100%! and that all other defensive abilities are 100% effective + it should be additive to razorwing passive

- #3 should be a combo of #1 and razorflies cast / power not working, enemies ignore lantern in favour of shooting players 90% of the time / area is mediocre without edge builds

- #4 still oneshotted in both the Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis by any kind of anti-air fire, still missing a way to deploy more razorflies, still no interactions (opening lockers, picking up things, hacking panels, reviving alies) while skywing can and adds a 2nd layer of health and shields to the carried frame!

Sorry but i'm plenty convinced that you guys at De are trolling us every time you announce a rework

Hello,  Nyx update long post incomming.

The main problem with Nyx now, that actually wasnt that much of a problem before.

I wanna talk a lot about Nyx's best most underestimated, misunderstood and underappreciated skill, OLD augmented Psychic Bolts, and why the NEW Psychic Bolts is actually bad on its own currently, and for the direction of her overall playstyle. So yeah, Before the update there was a concern that I had with a specific interaction with the new Nyx Psychic Bolts, but held off as it was stated that the new Psychic Bolts would also deactivate Infested Ancient Aura so that NEW Psychic Bolts could at least cover the most important practical function the old version did especially regarding Ancient Healers. Radiation Proc have a specific interaction with Ancient Healers where if a linked enemy in the group got a radiation proc the Ancient Healer was imediately isolated. This made the Old Psychic Bolts super effective when it came to dealing with Healers (if say Chaos was unavailable or too risky due to longer cast time, or if a Healer couldnt be directly targetted due to corners or spawning out of bounds (yay void rifts) etc).

First, to understand what was good about the OLD Psychic Bolts, break the skill down into three parts: 

1. Radiation Procs - The most important part, a quick way to disrupt enemy ranks, especially efficient with breaking up Ancient Healers as mentioned before.
  2. The stun or 'confuse' duration - Tied to the Psychic Bolts augment mod, while not as important as the radiation proc above, this is still a quick easy way to make an enemy group chill out for a few seconds.
  3. The old slash procs and damage, meh - Yay, you can kill stuff on Mercury with this, but later on, real Nyx players dont care about this aspect of Psychic Bolts.

Next considering Nyx's overall Playstyle, Identify the threats is the enemy group, disrupt, take out your big gun/sword and clean up. Even though the third aspect of Psychic Bolts is pretty meh the stronger and more heavily armored the enemies become, the first and second aspects of the skill are still great at contributing to overall playstyle of Nyx. Chaos is more for mass confusion and tile-wide disruption when a Psychic bolts cast isnt enough, and Mind Control is more for grabbing a specific enemy that you would rather have on your side then your enemies' . 

So I took Nyx into direlect and void rifts today, then took the 'anomalies' to the simulacurum and discovered the following:  

With regular infested groups, If the Ancient Healer is effected by the new Psychic Bolts debuff, then the damage absorbtion links are broken, and 'minions' are not protected by the Ancient Healers Link ability (yay). If the 'minions' are effected but the Ancient Healer is not, the minions are still protected by the Ancient Healers Link ability (this is a problem, boo). It's even worse with Corrupted groups where, whether the Corrupted Ancient Healers are effected by the Psychic Bolts debuff or not, they still Damage Link with their groups (boo). 

Damn. So my initial though on the change to Psychic Bolts was, okay, ditch the old damage/slash proc for the new debuff, because hey, thats good, I can throw psychic bolts into a group to make them chill, then because of the debuffs the above Nyx playstyle is rewarded with extra damage when we go in and clean up with big gun/sword,  and hope the 'deactivate Infested Ancient Aura'  functions well enough to make up for the loss of radiation proc, but nah, alas. As I said, I like the debuff as a replacement for the old meh damage, but can we please get that radiation proc back, even if its attached to the augment.

Also whatever this cooldown, wait for Psychic Bolts to end on current enemies before being able to recast stuff is, it's dumb, and it's going to get us killed. If I want to burn my energy to get an optimal casting of Psychic Bolts, please let me do so.

Other Nyx things: 

A note on skill design VS playstyle. There's a recent trend with warframe skill/ability design to have things interact and combo with each other like say, Saryn Spores + Toxic Slash etc, and thats cool where it is appropriate. However I feel that this not appropriate for Nyx. Sure now you can cast Chaos and then debuff enemies so its easier for them to kill each other but remember, Nyx generates ZERO affinity when a Mind Controlled or Chaos effected enemy kills another enemy, and also at this point because of how New Nyx works, she's casting too many skills, for very little effect and the end result is rather dumb, considering she could have just been stabbing/shooting things herself. When I go to my loadout and I pick Nyx, I pick her, because I want to kill things with my weapons, and not stand around casting too many skills in succession. I think looking at Nyx's playstyle of Disrupt and Clean up, the old Nyx suited that much better with Mind Control, Psychic Bolts and Chaos, being their own tools for specific ways to disrupt enemy ranks then get your hands dirty and clean up with your weapon of choice. Perhaps some warframes like Nyx would rather benefit from being built like tool boxes, having a specific skill to cover a specific situation, without the real need to do skill combo setups.

The passive, I'm okay with it, Nice touch deactivating the passive while channeling Absorb, that was one of my other concerns, big yay! Still seeing other Nyx's getting shot down randomly though. Perhaps the Mind Freak, Mind Control augment can be adjusted to have a Mind Controlled puppet siphon a percentage of Nyx's incomming damage. 

Oh, the ingame text in the arsenal abilities section still has the passive displayed as the old disarm passive. *edit*

In closing:

I've had these concerns with Nyx rework since the devstream announcement way back, but really only posted now because after the last reworks (I'm looking at you Saryn ♥️) I'm pretty sure we can all see that the real rework only happens once the stuff goes public and all of us are able to play test and give DE feedback on what's actually good, what looked good but actually sucks, bugs, polish etc etc.. So, thank you DE for doing these devworkshop threads with the community, especially for paying attention to them after the stuff initially goes live.

About the Nyx Rework.

I feel like the rework is very dated compared to everything new coming out and how newer Warframes work. It may be you wanted to keep the core Nyx experience for most of the userbase however, being a Nyx main until Khora came out myself, I would say you're guys are being limited too much by it.

I won't be offering too much feedback about the rework as most of the posts here reflect that already, but I'd be going for suggestions instead.

Mind Control might be better if the target would draw aggro from Chaos'd enemies. If that target expires and the duration of the ability is still active, it'll transfer that control to the enemy that did the finishing blow and this process will repeat itself until the duration is up. Aggro range is based on ability range.

Her new passive really feels weak and pointless (If it even really works). Her being one of the softest frames around and she's not even a DPS type of frame really is frustrating to play and even if some of the bullets miss, it doesn't really matter if it only takes 1-10 bullets to take you out which only takes a second to happen on missions with 40-60 enemites. MOA's and even Mirage, Ember and Nova has more armor than her. She does have the Shield and Vitality to compensate for the lack of armor, but that takes up two mod slots and even more to maximize.

What can be done instead to increase synergy with Chaos. Maybe it'd be better if she have crazy evasion only to targets affected by Chaos. Perhaps this one might be more complicated to implement.

So I've playtested Titania.  Does the rework department have a return policy?  And like... can I just return or exchange parts of the rework?  Like y'all can have the three extra lanterns back, as well as the changes to-... you know what, just take the whole Tribute, just the whole thing, gimme a warframe without a 2, and I'll just take a single lantern that doesn't go anywhere when it's shot at.  I'm keeping the energy buff and razorwing vacuum, though.  Would that work for you?

Edit the lantern is also still stupidly inconsistent and half the time doesn't do what it says on the tin and enemies still shoot at me, reach the lantern, decide it's not worth their time, and go back to shooting me.

Edit2 y'all had 4 years and 4 months of feedback and this is all you got for us?  Did anyone think to even show Pablo a picture of Titania?

Titania needs more help, because 99% of the players still only play her just because dex pixia looks cool:

cast time reducement and actual damage on her 1, better buffs, and no fall off in case you fall off the map on her 2, and a sprint scaling on her 4

for buffs my recommendations would be

dust- 50% reduced enemy accuracy and 200% reflected damage on melee hit (reflect scaling with ability power)

thorn- +25% damage (also scaling with power strength)

entangle- flat -25% movement speed, -50%fire rate and attack speed for enemies (attack debuffs scaling with ability power)

full moon- 15% ability strength both for frames and pets, scaling with ability strength, and 15% flat aura effectiveness

just for clearness, "flat" marks the elements not scaling with anything

her 1 should do a flat 5% health damage, rising to 20% if the target was lured by the lantern

(while here lets mention her lantern augment technically is useless on her, and no matter what, titania never has enough energy and has too long cast time to make full use of razorwing augment either)

On 2018-11-29 at 2:28 AM, Eiddew said:

Titania is a frame entirely built upon contradictions. Actively anti-synergy. Her passive does literally nothing when using Razorwing. Full Moon previously nothing when using Razorwing. Her Damage Reflect is reduced by decreasing enemy accuracy. Her damage reflect is reduced by having evasion. Her damage reflect is reduced because enemies shoot slower with thorns.

Modding her is a pain because her 2 just isn't affected, but you can either mod for 1 and 3 and gimp 4 or mod for 4 and awkwardly run in to melee range when you need to cast to activate Razorwing Blitz. You get however many razorflies but need to cancel and recast 4 to get them back, losing any razorwing blitz stacks.

It's like someone actively designed the frame around being forma hungry and having only two ways to play. Maybe in development Titania was two frames that were merged in to this one amalgamation we have.

don't worry about her being forma hungry, i have 6 on her and she still sucks, and her only usable thing is her pistols (which are still weaker than my main pistols and weapons)

Archived