Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

It'd be nice if Nyx's passive was replaced with something mind game-sy.. like.. when an enemy affected by Nyx's abilities dies Nyx gains a mind game stack with various effects depending on the amount of stacks you have. You get killed? lose a few stacks instead and you didn't actually die. The enemies around that saw you 'get killed' were just imagining it happening because of Nyx's mind games passive and walk off still thinking you're dead even though you're not.. enemies that are firing at you randomly reload because they think they've run out of ammo even if they haven't or they run up to you harmlessly and drop ammo to share their ammo with you, thinking that you're an ally in need of ammo.. they randomly scream and run off after seeing an illusion of their worse fears.. stuff like that.

..and absorb is worse than useless right now. You just die the moment you turn it off since every enemy is shooting at you. You're vulnerable the moment you turn it off but there's a delay before the blast hits so you just get barraged before anything even happens. Definitely needs fixing or there's no point using the ability.

On 2019-02-08 at 4:48 AM, TrinXT said:

It'd be nice if Nyx's passive was replaced with something mind game-sy.. like.. when an enemy affected by Nyx's abilities dies Nyx gains a mind game stack with various effects depending on the amount of stacks you have. You get killed? lose a few stacks instead and you didn't actually die. The enemies around that saw you 'get killed' were just imagining it happening because of Nyx's mind games passive and walk off still thinking you're dead even though you're not.. enemies that are firing at you randomly reload because they think they've run out of ammo even if they haven't or they run up to you harmlessly and drop ammo to share their ammo with you, thinking that you're an ally in need of ammo.. they randomly scream and run off after seeing an illusion of their worse fears.. stuff like that.

..and absorb is worse than useless right now. You just die the moment you turn it off since every enemy is shooting at you. You're vulnerable the moment you turn it off but there's a delay before the blast hits so you just get barraged before anything even happens. Definitely needs fixing or there's no point using the ability.

Really awesome ideas for a new passive for Nyx, GG to you.

I've given Nyx a decent chance since we finally go this on console, and it has many more cons than pros in comparison to her last version. I really appreciate the effort of trying to give Nyx a bit of a tune up, but this falls vastly short when compared to her old kit. The old psychic bolts being removed is the root cause of this new kit feeling so underwhelming and weak, imo.

-  Her mind control may be a tad bit better than before, but it still requires the use of her augment for mind controlled enemies to do any damage. The only time it seems to do any damage is playing in high level missions with a very narrow variety of strong units being worth the caution and effort to set this up. This all is also dependent on armor stripping, which is another issue with this kit.  

I'd like to suggest adding the type of damage you do to the target, this way your mind controlled target can actually do some damage. 

-  Psychic Bolts. the idea of adding a defense debuff is a good one. It's just that you have to build into power strength to pull this off at a very minimal level. Nyx does not operate well building into power strength when her entire kit revolves around duration, range and efficiency. Previously her bolts acted as a synergistic link to her whole kit, wether it be for engaging or disengaging. As it is now, it has become extremely clunky to use for little to no pay off because you have to focus into power to make it worth even using. If you try to use the augment with an old style Nyx build it's even more clunky because you have no idea where the targets are if the bolts go through walls, and you have to hold a button for a full second or more before you can even cast it again. These are just a couple of the negatives without going into a full on scripted video (which i do not have the resources for, or  I would). This is almost like removing silence from banshee, doesn't sound too pleasent does it?

It would be greatly benifical, and appreciated, to her survivability for her previous bolt mechanics to be reverted along with the addition of this new debuff if it all possible. 

- Chaos. This change seems really odd and counter productive. Targets losing chaos if they happen to be outside your range when recast just feels and plays badly. Casting Chaos in a few different spots was a huge part of what made Nyx so good at what she did.

- Absorb.  This doesn't seem to have gained or lost anything, it still feels exactly the same as it did before. Too slow of a recovery when leaving Absorb.

- Her passive. Seems completely non existent.

Thanks for the effort, it's appreciated, but please don't leave Nyx in this state. She's always been a fav frame and after this past couple weeks I have zero interest in ever playing her again. She feels very slow, clunky and lost important tools that gave her some survivability and made her whole kit mesh well.

Some quick feedback for Nyx:

Granted Nyx is an older frame; despite this I feel that you haven't really explored the theme of mind control fully enough, her abilities all seem rather tame and uninspired. Unfortunately now many other frames have been released which explore the theme of manipulation (e.g. Nekros - Terrify, Mirage, Equinox) leaving Nyx with fewer ways to feel different.

Passive: I honestly couldn't tell in my gameplay whether this had any impact. Is this a percentage, and if so, what is it?

Suggestions/options:

• Revert to previous passive.
  • Consider new passive: e.g. Psychic Horror: Enemies within 5-10m have a (small) chance to be paralysed with fear at the sight of Nyx.

Mind Control: Prior to the update I always used this as a distraction tool to make groups turn on the controlled target. It seems more often than not that other enemies seem to ignore the controlled one when the ability is cast. Another issue I have with the reworked ability is that the AI tends to prioritise being close to Nyx rather than fighting; most of the time I see the target coming out of the stun animation and running straight towards me afterwards, not attacking enemies along the way (i.e. doing its job) or anything until it's about 5m away from me.

Suggestions:

• Make target draw increased aggro for the cast duration.
  • Target receives damage bonus from all sources during stun period, rather than just Nyx.
  • Give target a "berserk" state - increased aggression, attack speed/fire rate and movement speed.
  • Have AI prioritise combat over proximity to Nyx and/or increase follow range.

Psychic Bolts: With a minor Ability Strength upgrade this is especially nice against Grineer, stripping defences completely. It is meant to slow down Infested units but I didn't observe this to any significant degree, and I didn't really try it out against Ancients enough to comment on aura nullification. The Augment Pacifying Bolts is nice for solo play, where enemy groups are reasonably small, but not quite as effective against large hordes of enemies especially when the bolts randomly seek out targets.

Suggestions:

• Have the Bolts prioritise elite units over fodder within a given area (which is Ability Range dependent).
  • Let the number of Bolts scale with an Ability parameter.

Chaos: Chaos is fine as it is. The augment Chaos Sphere didn't change and doesn't need to either.

Absorb: I have never understood how this ability fits with Nyx, thematically or otherwise; I have never liked it on her and would prefer a new ability, something which plays into her mind control theme, based around predicting the future or nightmares perhaps. It is okay for what it is though, as is Assimilate.

What I would do to make Nyx and Titania great.

Nyx:

Passive: If Nyx`s health is below 50%, enemies attacking her will be put to sleep.

·       Enemies will be put to sleep for three seconds.

·       There is no range limit on enemies put to sleep.

1st ability:

·       Since it’s all about controlling the enemy It should do more than just fight for you. The controlled enemy can hack alarms off for you and if there are traps around (electric trap, magnetic door barrier) it should be able to disarm them. (or add it to the 3rd ability)

·       Make it to where you can either make it stay in one spot or follow you. For it to stay you have to go over to it and interact with it but if you want it to follow you, you have to hold the ability to do so.

·       Shooting at it should also increase its movement speed.

·       (augment) deactivating the ability will kill the enemy which will spread to other enemies in close range, attacking each other for half the duration.

2nd ability:

·       Make it debuff all eximus units.

·       Make there be an indicator showing that the affected enemies have the debuff.

·       Make it be able to damage the enemy like before. This ability is useless in low levels. At least adding damage to it gives it a use.

·       Holding the ability will strip enemies’ defences while pressing the ability will deal damage to them.

3rd ability:

·       Just to make it more useful you can make them do the idea I put on the 1st ability bulletpoint. To add to this, they could also make them fight enemies, run away in fear and lay on the ground brain dead. (there will be a percentage of each of them preforming those actions)

4th ability:

·       Make her move at the same speed as jogging.

·       It pulls aggro from enemies and are hermitized into moving closer to nyx in a 50m radius.

·       You can use weapons inside it to add status effects to the absorption damage, but you can`t shoot enemies through it.

·       Whatever enemy is shooting at nyx will be affected by the explosion no matter the distance. Enemies in close damage range will take damage and enemies outside that will receive a knockdown and the status affects from weapons.

·       (Synergy) You can cast other abilities while using 4th ability.

·       (Synergy) If you use the 2nd ability, when deactivating the 4th ability, the debuff will spread to enemies the survive the blast.

(Me personally I would get rid of this ability and replace it with a new one)

Titania:

·       Decrease all ability cast speed time.

1st ability:

·       Instead of them rag dolling, make them just hover in the air.

·       Killing enemies will drop a health orb. When picked up. It will send out health regeneration giving her and allies 10 health a second for 5 seconds.

Synergy: if you use the 2nd ability on an enemy affected by the 1st ability, they have a 50% chance to drop energy orb.

·       (augment) When adding status damage to enemies, when the affected enemy is killed, it will spread to nearby enemies.

2nd ability:

·       All buffs will have 75% effectiveness.

·       The range of enemies affected should be in a 50m radius.

·       Thorns – the damage reflection should be 1000+ to make it useful. This can be increased by strength mods

·       Full Moon – it should also increase companion’s and butterfly’s movement speed.

·       Holding the ability should give you the option to choose what buff you want.

·       When cycling through buffs, enemies that will give you the buff will glow by her chosen energy colour for 5 seconds.

·       Buffs should be absorbed into her no matter the distance.

Synergy: dust & thorns applies to 4th ability butterflies.

3rd ability:

·       Each enemy affected will increase the range by 2m to a cap of 10m.

·       The enemy affected will stay stationary in the air.

·       You can shoot at affected enemy loading status damage into it depending on what mods you have on your weapons. The butterflies and the explosion will release the damage. Visually loading fire damage will show the butterflies and enemies on fire and will show an fire explosion.

4th ability:

·       While using 4th ability, make the other ability cost half the energy.

·       Get rid of zero gravity. When you stop, she stops instead of it keep on moving, it’s very annoying. (include this in archwing)

·       When it comes to movement, she should move as smoothly as it she is on the ground or better.

On 2018-11-28 at 7:20 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nyx

Nyx is one of our earliest released Warframes, making her appearance in the Closed Beta version of Warframe! Since that was more than 5 years ago, we are taking the time with this rework to also completely re-do her audio as well. Still rooted in what we know, we'll be updating her sound library to 2018 standards. Your ears are in for a treat!

Now, onto the powers.

New Passive: Enemies can't seem to truly target Nyx and all receive an accuracy debuff against her.

Nyx is receiving a new passive overall, the random disarm was on-theme, but feedback over time has always slanted toward 'new passive, please!'.

Mind Control:

BEFORE:
Nyx picks a single target within Range and brings them to the Tenno side for a given Duration. The problem this had was the target never really felt... powerful.  

AFTER:
Nyx still picks a single target within Range and brings them to the Tenno side for a given Duration - but now she can multiply the damage output of that enemy by her own hand!!

The target will have a 4-second wind up period to absorb your weapon damage which is on a multiplier to enhance its OUTPUT damage. For example only (numbers not final): every 2500 damage = 1.5x damage output of the target
We've also included better 'follow Nyx' behaviour to have the target stay with her.  

This feels really engaging in practice and adds just a bit more activity to your Nyx play - your targets become more valuable and you get to focus on weapon gameplay in the 4 second window to really pump them up! A Nyx should always choose their victim wisely.

Psychic Bolts:

BEFORE:
Nyx launches a cluster of force bolts at enemies, using telekinesis to adjust flight paths and seek nearby targets.
The Number of Bolts and Damage dealt, including a Radiation Status chance made up the entirety of this power.t wasn't unique enough and on its own, it didn't offer enough in high level missions.

AFTER:
This is no longer a flat damage ability, but it is now a debuff. All enemies hit lose a % of defenses (values for Shield/Armor have 20/40/60/80% of defenses removed) for a short duration (5/7/9/11 seconds), making them easier to kill / kill each other when combined with Chaos! Infested will receive a slowing behaviour (not on the same % curve as defenses, still tweaking) + deactivation of Ancient's auras.
We will be doing a presentation clean up as well for more of a 'Psychic' feel in the Telekinesis.

Absorb:

BEFORE:
Nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that collected energy into an explosive radial discharge that deals Magnetic damage. Magnetic Damage doesn't always perform well, and a single damage type doesn't really feel like an 'Absorb'.

AFTER:
Nyx absorbs all incoming damage and channels that collected energy into an explosive radial discharge - but now we've made the damage type output dynamic based on incoming damage types. If it is fed in, it feeds out!

Absorb is a very unique power - when Augmented it allows for a completely different kind of play. Alone, Absorb gives Nyx immortality in a pinch and can CC with knockdown, but now we've just added another edge in giving it dynamic Damage.        

Titania

Titania joined us in 2016 as a part of 'The Silver Grove' quest, and her playful fey and nature inspirations have always been the root of her enchantment-like control and destruction. We're just making those thing a little stronger!

Tribute:

BEFORE:
Tribute had to be cast multiple times on multiple enemy types to build up 4 unique Auras on Titania. The problem here was... too much casting.

AFTER:
Simply getting 1 type of Tribute will be enough to have its maximum power. You can continue to acquire tributes to refresh the Duration, but you no longer need to build them up.

As for the 4 Tribute types:
Dust - keep as-is:it reduces enemy accuracy by 50%!

Thorns - increase to 50% of damage reflected back to the attacker!

Entangle - keep as-is: one Entangle tribute slows an enemy by 25%!

Fullmoon - the 75% damage buff now applies to ALL (Sentinels, Moas, Companions)  + Razorwing Butterflies!

Lantern:

BEFORE:
Lantern was a single-target ability that could result in wildly bouncing enemies making it hard to achieve the core function of attracting witless enemies.  

AFTER:
Lantern can now be cast on up to 4 targets with better 'tethered' victims. You will be able to 'explode' all targets by holding the Lantern cast.

Razorwing:

BEFORE:
A lot of bonking to pick up loot.

AFTER:
Razorwing will simply receive a Vacuum to make acquiring loot, energy, etc easier. Remember - less of a hassle!

These changes have felt pretty great in early testing, but of course are subject to change. If you've been watching our streams you may know most of this already, but we wanted to write it out for everyone to check out! Stay tuned to Fortuna: Part II notes for full information on Nyx and Titania!

--------------

REWORK UPDATE!

So we have been looking at your responses in this thread, and have made some additional adjustments, based on your feedback. These developments are still being tested, and we want to thank you all for your valuable feedback!

Additional Nyx Changes:

• Mind Control can now be cast while moving, and no longer halts Nyx in her tracks!
  • The cast time for Mind Control has been decreased, so you can better use the 4-second window to ‘power up’ your new minion!
  • Nyx’s passive ability to make enemies miss will be deactivated when she is using Absorb, meaning no shot will be wasted!

Additional Titania Changes:

• Baseline Energy Capacity increased to hit 225 at Max rank.
  • The energy cost for Tribute has been decreased from 50 to 25.

Work continues, and we are very excited to bring these changes to you!

I would like to suggest for Nyx to not only deactivate her new passive while using Absorb, but in addition make enemies prioritize her above any other eligible target in a certain area. Something like a "Taunt" for the whole duration of the ability.

For what concern Titania,, I'm sorry ... I just dislike her whole kit. I find the 1,2,3 just very niche,boring and useless.... the 4th is good but still... is just a "reskinned" Archwing mode, which I despise cause I hate how clunky are the comands and movements.

11 hours ago, Cloud said:

I would like to suggest for Nyx to not only deactivate her new passive while using Absorb, but in addition make enemies prioritize her above any other eligible target in a certain area. Something like a "Taunt" for the whole duration of the ability.

That only works until you have 3-4 -- potentially homing -- missiles mid-flight and are running out of energy.

I don't know if it's just anecdotal, but ever since the rework my Nyx P has actually felt more susceptible to gunfire than before, especially while moving around. I've thought that maybe I'm walking into gunfire that was supposed to miss me (a quirk you'd see sometimes with classic Doom's invisibility powerup, where reducing enemy accuracy actually made circle-strafing more hazardous), but I don't know how the passive is being calculated so that's a guess at best.

I also feel like I'm getting flattened every time I come out of Absorb / Assimilate with enemies around - it's like I become vulnerable during the de-cast, while I'm still locked in an animation and before the aggro drawing component of the ability has worn off. It makes me not want to detonate with targets nearby and only use it as temporary invulnerability, which feels like it goes against the spirit of the rework. Maybe it's a timing thing between the host and client? Either way, a little extra protection when detonating her 4 wouldn't go unnoticed.

18 hours ago, Gene_Freak said:

I don't know if it's just anecdotal, but ever since the rework my Nyx P has actually felt more susceptible to gunfire than before, especially while moving around. I've thought that maybe I'm walking into gunfire that was supposed to miss me (a quirk you'd see sometimes with classic Doom's invisibility powerup, where reducing enemy accuracy actually made circle-strafing more hazardous), but I don't know how the passive is being calculated so that's a guess at best.

I also feel like I'm getting flattened every time I come out of Absorb / Assimilate with enemies around - it's like I become vulnerable during the de-cast, while I'm still locked in an animation and before the aggro drawing component of the ability has worn off. It makes me not want to detonate with targets nearby and only use it as temporary invulnerability, which feels like it goes against the spirit of the rework. Maybe it's a timing thing between the host and client? Either way, a little extra protection when detonating her 4 wouldn't go unnoticed.

Giving a few sec invulnerabiluty phase after the detonation of her 4th ability would solve the above problem.

Pteferably with highly noticeably UI visualisation.

Nyx's 2 should summon a giant ethereal hand from the ground as Nyx launches her bolts at enemies. When launched onto enemies a puppet string attaches from a finger to each enemy hit, which will allow them to move but keep them from going too far off the map(Good range though). Nyx can also hurt/kill the enemies by slicing/attacking the nearest fingers or strings. Even if the enemies are close enough, hitting the fingers/strings removes some damage and proc resistance.

More could be done for her other abilities but have to wai till I get home to put those thoughts together well.

Titania I have not brainstormed enough but I am looking toward the Gravity Rush games for some inspirational concepts.

Titania quickly became my favourite frame; however, her skill set, while beautiful, leaves a lot to be desired regarding its functionality. 

Passive - almost anything would be more useful. As a razorwing this passive is useless and practically no one in a group would ever bother taking advantage of it. Perhaps, give her something to aid survivability when she isn’t in razorwing.

Tribute - i do somewhat enjoy how it currently works; however, flying around to pick up the soul for the buff is a little annoying. Furthermore, the usefulness of the 4 buffs is debatable.... Full moon is an interesting aura to have active; however, her razorflies are far too erratic to take full advantage. Most agree that coming out of razorwing is dangerous for a razorwing Titania, knowing where your razorflies are is hard, and knowing how many razorflies are alive then resummoning can be deadly, considering this, I suggest that Titanias full moon aura allow her to periodically resummon her razorflies if they have died so we don’t have to keep track of creatures smaller than Titania. I really like the razorflies, but I cannot see them.

Lantern - I think this could have been Titania’s most interesting skill. To me Titania resembles a moth and a pixie so I thought Lantern would resemble something like “Moths to a Flame;” however, from my experience Lantern is broken and does not act as a beacon that attracts the attention of anything! I suggest that Lantern pivots and becomes a stationary flame-like idea that attracts “moths” to it. Something similar to how enemies are attracted to Saryn’s molt would be appropriate. This “moths to a flame” concept would also tie in well with the warframe augment, Beguiling Lantern, as teammates could do melee to a grounded stationary target quite easily. 

Razorwing - her best skill and it really is what sets her apart. Two potentially unreasonable requests for this skill: 

- can we have our companions with us when this is active? Or take advantage of their mods?

- if we cannot have companions, can we mod our razorflies as though the were companions to not only aid their survivability, but increase the utility of Titania’s toolkit. 

Please keep adjusting Titania, her concept has so much potential! Plus, Titania and her skills are pretty.

Titania's razorflies should have link health, link armor, link shields. Adjusted at a certain percentage for balancing reasons. It's cool we can heal them with every hit while in razorwing mode. But enemies just swat them out so easy. Another thing is her diwata. It auto locks onto a target that's 10m away. Doesn't check to see if it's a killable target like inactive grineer turrents, or survalince cameras. Worse yet are kuva guardians. (yeah I use her for kuva survival) I can fly away then come back to the same spot only for diwata to rush to that invulnerable target even though there's dozens of mobs closer.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HELP PLEASE

titania can not slide during ult. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is not a new FEATURE, i didnt see it in the patch notes so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me this is a bug. without it she will be so slow. i mean not super slow but it helps me navigate. don't take it out of the game! please try and fix it?

The last changes for Titania have been pretty nice. However not game changing. I liked the attempt on making razorwings more survivable by letting them regain health on kills... however it doesnt make enough difference when they can be killed in 1 hit eventually.

What I would like to see for a Titania rework/change:

TITANIA QUEEN OF MOTHS
passive: Every enemy that dies or is affected by an ability from Titania has a 25% increased chance on dropping an energy orb.

ability1 Spellbind: the enemy will float above the ground (3-5 m from the origin). Floating enemies will take increased damage from elemental damage. Allies affected by spellbind are immune to status effects and will get current status effects removed.

Spellbind augment mod: enemies killed in spellbind will release a spellbind shockwave that will make enemies within 20m of the shockwave affected by spellbind.

ability2 Tribute: Titania will rip out the soul of an enemy.
                          - Dust: Enemies will lose 50% accuracy
                          - Thorns: Allies will get 25% chance to get no damage per hit and reflect all the incoming damage back to the attacker instead.
                          - Entangle: Enemies will have their movement and attackspeed slowed by 50%
                          - Full moon: All allies gain a damage bonus of 25%

Tribute augment mod: Tribute can be cast on allies and yourself. The affected ally cant be harmed for 5 seconds and the next cast tribute will have its effects increased by 10%

Ability3 Lantern: The enemy will float above the ground creating a light in your energy color. Enemies within range will walk towards the lantern. If Titania flies(in razorwing) within the radius, she will get fallen razorwings back.

Lantern augment mod: The lantern will grow eggs inside its body. On explosion the eggs will release a razorwing for every 5 seconds the lantern was active. (30 seconds = 6 razorwings). The razorwings will attack any enemy within 20m of them untill they are dead and stay alive for the same duration as the lantern. If Titania flies close (20m) of a lone razorwing, she will automatically recruit it as her own if she doesnt have 6 razorwings active. (or they stay with you even when you arent in razorwingmode)

Ability4 Razorwing: Titania will shrink down and gain dex pixia and diwata as weapons, along with 6 razorwings to aid her. Whenever Titania or a razorwing kills someone: her razorwings will be fully healed. Her exalted weapons can be modded. Razorwings will have hp/armor/shields scaled to the avarage enemy level whenever a razorwing spawns. (meaning you can have a level 1 razorwing getting killed by a level 50 enemy...but when u spawn a new one with razorwing recast/ lantern or lantern mod, it will be level 50)
(I would also like for Dex Pixia to gain a bit of punch through by itself...but it is not a necessary buff)

Razorwing augment mod: Titania will gain increased flightspeed and fire rate upon casting an ability up to 4 stacks.

all of these are just my idea on how the frame could be and to make it alot better. Any of my ideas may be used or thrown away, however I like the ideas. Keep in mind that all of the given stats are subject to change. I tried to make it not too overpowered. Even with these changes it wouldnt be the best frame...but it would be better solo and in a team. It will also give openings for new playstyles and fun ^.^

To the cummunity and DE with love from a Titania player.

• 1 month later...

Is their rework still a thing or will these two be left in their current "unfinished" state ?

Last change,  if I remeber correctly, was Nyx getting her 2 to be recastable without holding to cancel. This is nice, but Absorb is still far from good. 

And what is with Titanias Tribute, will this get a change or has it been forgotten.

Did the Devs mention anything about future changes r their Deluxe skins ?

Titania rework is not enough.

Tribute:

Entangle: It is absolutely useless. What benefit will we get by a 25% decrease in enemy movement speed? It's not like enemies runs away from us in the game. A better option would be it giving a cold debuff such that it decrease enemy actions (shooting, etc) as well.

Throns: Everyone agrees that reflected damage is insignificant on all enemies who have like 15k health and enemies who only deal like 70 damage per second. Please have it become "Deflected" and not "Reflected" such that Titania takes less damage and the damage she is not receiving will be deflected to enemies.

Razorwing: Give it a higher acceleration and deceleration such that it is easier to control (Not changing the top speed).

I still mantain that the current "rework" has been noting more than an emergency hotfix that Titania was due in the first month after launch and DE mulishly ignored.

What has been changed can be summed up in obvious quality of life improvements:

- razorwing vacuum to counter the velcro effect when getting near any surface

- tribute requiring only 1 "soul" per type for full effect to counter the massive energy sink for lackluster effects and the difficulty of keeping some active if the corresponding unit type spawned rarely

- razorflies being healed from diwata melee damage is laughable because they tend to die too fast for that to matter (besides who uses diwata?!)

What wasn't solved:

X coin flip survivability with 50% miss chance from razorwing and another separate 50% from tribute's dust (that suffers from fixed range as well)

X #1 still needs a target for casting or aiming for the ground, severely limiting the utility of the status removal part of the power - also targets still tend to get launched skyward

X #2 tribute flings enemies away and the "souls" have finnicky hitboxes for collection - why aren't automatically collected is unclear - no modding at all

X #3 Lantern effect is still bugged - enemies aren't attracted at all and the lanterns still tend to float away - target invulnerability is also key to squadmates trolling and frustrations

X #3 is redundant with #1 the power itself is her #1 + razorflies, why not make it as a combo of those and change razorflies to a castable power like itzal's #4?

X #4 slower flight speed than normal walking speed of the frame, same with dash speed, insufficent acceleration and deceleration,

X #4 targeted and autokilled by antiair fire in both openworlds regardless of actual EHP - antiair attacks are used agains Titania even out of Razorwing with the same effects!

X #4 no [X] interactions opening cabinets and doors, reviving, picking up ayatan stars etc. while skywing can - it's not a technical limit but a bad design choice

X #4 no way of respawning razorflies without abandoning razorwing mode and losing all buffs (energy conversion, growing power, kitgun arcane)

X #4 augment: mandatory to attain decent speed and fire rate, sacrifices a slot and requires extra energy expenditure to keep the buff up - should have been like Ivara's prowl augment at least i.e. always on without extra costs - it doesn't change the ability in any way, it simply brings it to its correct speed

X conflittual modding:

- #1,#3 need a lot of range for actual use and have limited to no benefit from power strenght,

- #2 all tribute effects are fixed in intensity, range and duration, modding has effect only on the initial tribute creation range and secondary damage to the targeted enemy

- #4 needs power strenght, maxed efficency and duration to reach reasonable flight times and offensive power making it incompatible with #1 and #3 due to needing narrow minded  no space left for survival mods or aviator as the exilus slot is needed for enemy sense

we all know that Titania's "rework" was not a rework at all. We look at other frames with rework like Saryn and see them become gods....while looking at Titania rework and think: we only received what already should have been.

Tribute needs some tweeks. I like the idea of grabbing someones soul...and have no need for it to be sucked into you. Increased hitbox size would be nice tho.

I defenately would say there is NOTHING wrongn with her modding capabilities.
ability 1 and 3 need range...but they dont need that much range. (the casting ranges are pretty big, ability 1 radius is rather small, but ability 3 radius is also rather big)
ability 2 cant be modded except for casting range and initial power. (duration for the debuff no one rlly cares about)
ability 4 needs duration and efficiency and the augment. (you need a little bit of power...but not that much....her dex pixia deals a crap load of dmg....that she easily outdamages other frames)

having so much evasion makes shields enormously good on Titania. Enemies wont 1 shot the shields...and wont keep hitting you either so they will easily regenerate.
While playing Titania I am nearly always the one with the least amount of dmg taken and most dmg dealt. Only Saryn will outdamage Titania in missions like defense.
And now u can also easily run with 2 umbral mods equiped to boost the frame even more. (I have umbral build with 180 power. growing power + 155 power. And you honestly dont need more) smack that arcane energize in it and u can spam abilities all day and never run out of energy.

I do want to see changes for Titania....but I already showed what I wanted for the Titania changes on the previous page on this thread.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2018-11-28 at 4:05 PM, ShinTechG said:

But one thing i don't understand DE. If this is all about having less of a hassle, and now even giving a vacuum to titiania, why don't you just add a universal vacuum for loot on Warframe's themselves? 🤔

I can see this working with SOME equipment, mods, but not all warframes, saying some melee weapons had a passive, grineer technology or watever could magnetically pickup bullets and items to convert them into nice abilities or watever, i cant think of one particular melee or warframe so ill use the Braton riffle because ideally i think it should have a flashlight feature by default presets or toggle, but should it be a mod that worked it could feature some ammunitions or machinist feature taht allowed nearby loot to transform into things, though if you want the god level vacuume? for all warframes feature it could be subtle as a feature that drains energy otherwise it might look wrong, anyways, it would make sense to think up of some other features for titania and nyx while were here lets think of some before this thread gets locked up in an awful way, i personally though the upgrades and rework for them weren't too good, I was expecting, several new weapons and mods pertaining their rework and maybe a new ship to celebrate, i like to think big, their default skins and abilities, passive could havebeen furtherr ascended especially after looking at how much better WUKONG remake IS compared to both of these warframes combine, the posible upgrade i would like to see in obtaining titania/nyx QUEST through the regular story are some guaranteed slot or riven, and say a particular melee weapon,  replays quests and rewards compared to buying them with platinum, the equipment could be sold but perhaps there is a need to have some exclusive items for players who have to tag along in the mission to find theres new enemies and blueprints for daggers, stances, originally though yeah labcoats, but we can make these missions make more sense for playesr who already have purchased or own the warframe, items or weapons in anyway? even if it means lunaro/pvp/skate/skins/bling, or changing the conditions in the level to keep replay interesting, this way there are more mods and enemies to find, allowing exploration and farming without having to automatically run for extraction.

Theres also weapons and equipment that coudl be relatively enhanced pertaining the lore but this would call for a good set of rewarding rework of the loot and areas in the map, it is unfortunate , stickers i can think of a few to blend in, but  watever parts dont have to be things already in the game or players wont want to replay or help out, collecting blooms and flowers was realyl difficult and lenghty. this can be improved.Seing as other warframes tag along there can be something good for volt or another mod for the Paris, furis in the replay or mission oriented quest so other players would want to try without calling for a heavy relenting add stalkers and things like change of  theme bias to the reward or boss this could be a long list, music, tenno or ship things if they make sense , if not they can be aquired or trade via relay/town. i dont know I might like the enemies to drop some of those since the items are not in the lockers until other nice things are added k-drive or weapons parts, and cetus fish.

On 2019-04-29 at 9:24 AM, VulpesSly said:

we all know that Titania's "rework" was not a rework at all. We look at other frames with rework like Saryn and see them become gods....while looking at Titania rework and think: we only received what already should have been.

Tribute needs some tweeks. I like the idea of grabbing someones soul...and have no need for it to be sucked into you. Increased hitbox size would be nice tho.

I defenately would say there is NOTHING wrongn with her modding capabilities.
ability 1 and 3 need range...but they dont need that much range. (the casting ranges are pretty big, ability 1 radius is rather small, but ability 3 radius is also rather big)
ability 2 cant be modded except for casting range and initial power. (duration for the debuff no one rlly cares about)
ability 4 needs duration and efficiency and the augment. (you need a little bit of power...but not that much....her dex pixia deals a crap load of dmg....that she easily outdamages other frames)

having so much evasion makes shields enormously good on Titania. Enemies wont 1 shot the shields...and wont keep hitting you either so they will easily regenerate.
While playing Titania I am nearly always the one with the least amount of dmg taken and most dmg dealt. Only Saryn will outdamage Titania in missions like defense.
And now u can also easily run with 2 umbral mods equiped to boost the frame even more. (I have umbral build with 180 power. growing power + 155 power. And you honestly dont need more) smack that arcane energize in it and u can spam abilities all day and never run out of energy.

I do want to see changes for Titania....but I already showed what I wanted for the Titania changes on the previous page on this thread.

i totally want to see more changes for titania/nix ui and gimmicks and transformation, the kneel provides a different feel but each warframe has a default bullet jump animation and not enough exclusive weapons bonuses or powerups to make using the braton or paris fun choices to help the starting or replaying players on other consoles get a taste for warframe at least some basic mods should be available in the arsenal or log-in, the good meelee vfx patch is not out yet, so what i have to say about nyx / titania is that i'd like them to have more different weapons and passive to make the weapons they use alitttlmorefun as they use crouch/zoom/ there could be a graphic change revelant to energy which would stick to enemies to sap energy or explode as default when using a primary weapon, unless you are using a melee weapon, nyx could be more of a necromancer chance to absorb or use dead bodies somehow, but i havent played necro so i dont really know what else is posible, maybe at least she should get a default pet like a wild kubrow or robot, but wait, theres a chance that its probably a bad idea, so instead they can get weapons!

the new weapons come with the warframe say it was a large ball for kicking for nuxy, and titania got a shield and staff! the players would get these without having to do a long quest, unless you want to automatically add these in a reintentional way so players dont cheat and to premium, BuT these should just be exclusive reward items should be different for the quest and replay missions weapons that are quest rewards different than default!

the next thing to do is to give the players a emblem that allows you to gain an emote

then, add toggles for the reload and zoom, especially during melee, you cant do any reload functions to enhance melee while using a melee weapons there is a lack of valient/valences or molecularity which pertains to mixing combat and non-combat which opens up development of ground level abilities and movments without mods, and loot to become more interesting without levelign the levels, enemies drop weapons and ammo and can we use this for anything? thecurrent set of passive traits for BOTH warframes is totally S#&$, bullet jump bonus should be native or immersed with abilities in place for other lore/tactical and enhancing gameplay gimmicks, seeing as we also could use a bonus school asset & faction agility for each warframe, like them to be like a copbadge,but for the ability screen that are additional passives for warframes and weapons to keep RNG interesting the foundry weapons and found loot can have these added/rng/allocations or presets man!

On 2019-04-29 at 5:51 AM, Aadi880 said:

Titania rework is not enough.

Tribute:

Entangle: It is absolutely useless. What benefit will we get by a 25% decrease in enemy movement speed? It's not like enemies runs away from us in the game. A better option would be it giving a cold debuff such that it decrease enemy actions (shooting, etc) as well.

Throns: Everyone agrees that reflected damage is insignificant on all enemies who have like 15k health and enemies who only deal like 70 damage per second. Please have it become "Deflected" and not "Reflected" such that Titania takes less damage and the damage she is not receiving will be deflected to enemies.

Razorwing: Give it a higher acceleration and deceleration such that it is easier to control (Not changing the top speed).

i like some of what you said, yeabut i dont think enemies should automatically have reductions even if other warframes have these cheats, however i do like the idea of shooting poison darts enfeeblements alike personally proton or radiant orbs would make sense, but what i like about titania is that she can displace enemies in the areas, its not perfect but its comical, but her drone mode is not completely smooth and it feels way too much like the archwing versions without at least being able to apply any archwing mods----or snysongs, or weapons changes it can get numb. So have at the loot in the levels to use and shields refractions on control of LEDs and other piston related things and gadgets taht she/both could feature with melee and bullet jump being improved since their passive traits are really S#&$ty, there are so many planets that could affect each warframes abilities, gravity, and firerate with the weather changes, loot aquired which could make farming and extraction far more interesting, maybe add a party bonus for users using simular weapons or warframes, if not at least that are in the same faction/clan/squadrons with the same warframe often cancels each other abilities usually, but ifaue that alots a passive asset or bonus when traveling in a group or using a particular guardian/bot/friend/specter or watever

Personally, one of the reasons why I do not play titania is that I need to deactivate Razorwing to get the operator out. Something so simple would be a great addition to your number 4 skill Razorwing. (Excalibur, Ember, Hildryn and other warframes with channeled abilities can do it. I believe that going out to the operator quickly would be a great addition to Titania.)

Titania should be able to do everything with her ability number 4 Razorwing active, both collect objects, as well as be able to complete any mission without forcing us to disable Razorwing to catch a battery or go to the operator.

Just for laughs, and hoping no one has the brilliant idea of nerfing it, Titania can mine in razorwing, if you have a keibind to the mining tool set!

In the plains of eidolon caves this is a godsent because she can access mining spots that are in impossible places for any other frame (save in some cases ivara with zipline)

What remains unjustifiable is the fact that razorwing inibites [x] interactions while archwing, both in space nodes and atmosferic flight in the plains and valley, can do anything a grounded frame can!

Archived