Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 20 minutes, Eis_Katze a dit :

I mean when put this way, eventually everything will be superceded by something else. Also as a weapon, what else should it offer? I mean I use cycron with Redeemer prime to trigger a very insanely powerful condition overload build, but that's a means to a end. Dex pixia is the end, it's a gun that does gun things. As of right now, dex pixia is one of the strongest guns I know of, especially since they're now pistols, I know of no other secondary to rival them.

I'm sorry, I'm just still confused on the dex pixia 'issue'.

I just expressed my opinion that I don't see the point of it as a sublime frame weapon because it doesn't offer unique mechanics. It's just a powerful Twin Grakatas. Whether it is worth being in her set - let the developers decide. I just want razorwing to have nothing to do with them.

Personally, I would rather have an ability that allows you to strengthen archwing weapons than have a sublime weapon. Even if it would mean a small loss of DPS, but it would provide some opportunities and tactics for the use of archwing weapons, as I showed with Grattler.

I think I understand now. You want Skywing for every mission type, but Titania is the only possible avenue for that, so you'd like Titania to function exactly like Skywing as a way to mimic the idea of using Skywing for everything.

I finally get it as well. But my problem with that would be that u basically will only use 1 archwingweapon all the time as well like we HAVE to use dex pixia at this time. And basically every Titania player will be running that same weapon....untill DE decides to create another weapon that will outdamage the previous strongest weapon....I think that in the end it wont offer you much change in using dex pixia....except the illusion that u will have choice over weapons.

il y a une heure, Eis_Katze a dit :

I think I understand now. You want Skywing for every mission type, but Titania is the only possible avenue for that, so you'd like Titania to function exactly like Skywing as a way to mimic the idea of using Skywing for everything.

Yes, that's what I'd like. Skywing or archwing as a combat system is still dead. And, judging by what they showed us, the Empyrean will not bring any changes. This would like to have a second choice on all occasions because archwing combat system is well designed and it only needs minor adjustments to become perfect.

il y a 55 minutes, VulpesSly a dit :

I finally get it as well. But my problem with that would be that u basically will only use 1 archwingweapon all the time as well like we HAVE to use dex pixia at this time. And basically every Titania player will be running that same weapon....untill DE decides to create another weapon that will outdamage the previous strongest weapon....I think that in the end it wont offer you much change in using dex pixia....except the illusion that u will have choice over weapons.

Well, for example, I want to have the choice not to waste energy on Dex Pixia, which still does 0 damage on demolist xD Think differently. Dex Pixia if remain exalted weapons will be just a powerful ability, which I can ignore while creating the build. For example, go completely into the build for control, where there is only 40% strength. So now impossible to do due to the fact that the razorwing and Dex Pixia inseparable.

5 hours ago, zhellon said:

Well, for example, I want to have the choice not to waste energy on Dex Pixia, which still does 0 damage on demolist xD

For that game mode, I just run zephyr with a condition overload Redeemer. It's actually when I started using cond. Overload. Kills them in usually 1-3 hits

Still though, that combo wouldn't be possible on any archwing system, and wouldn't really need to be either.

I would love more archwing support and missions, and I'd really like more missions where we can use archwings like the kuva fortress attempted to do. There's plenty of excavator missions that have open fields for Skywing to be viable.

Il y a 7 heures, Eis_Katze a dit :

For that game mode, I just run zephyr with a condition overload Redeemer. It's actually when I started using cond. Overload. Kills them in usually 1-3 hits

It works with any equipped weapon. Even the Imperator quietly kills them. But personally, I'm annoyed that I can't take the frame and use its mechanics because of the mission conditions.

Il y a 7 heures, Eis_Katze a dit :

I would love more archwing support and missions, and I'd really like more missions where we can use archwings like the kuva fortress attempted to do. There's plenty of excavator missions that have open fields for Skywing to be viable. 

In fact, this requires the processing of many areas. Even on excavator missions there are so many areas with low ceilings and narrow corridors that physically interfere with maneuverability. Even the frames with a high speed there are problems, and archwing accustomed to cling to a nearby surface due to the large hitboxes. In Titania, this is solved by reducing the size and speed, although even this does not prevent her from clinging to the surface because of what we got nerf gameplay features of receiving damage from collisions. To archwing became a little closer to the usual missions, it needs to be refined, such as adding automatic running on the walls, ceiling and floor, instead of collisions, if the flight took place at a certain angle. But it is quite a complex system that requires careful analysis, as the surfaces themselves are not particularly smooth. Just because of the collisions there is a problem with our melee, which occurs on space missions... And this problem exists with the introduction of archwing. It is a pity that they abandoned it and just now remembered it, but only as a plug for space. Personally, I have the impression that the archwings want to make only transport completely burying the combat system. That's sad.

4 hours ago, zhellon said:

It is a pity that they abandoned it and just now remembered it, but only as a plug for space. Personally, I have the impression that the archwings want to make only transport completely burying the combat system. That's sad.

It's hard for them to work on archwings. They introduce archwings, people complain. They introduce sharkwing, people complain. They introduce Skywing, people complain.

It's such a community split on it that any progress into archwing is met with resistance, preventing the growth of it, but it's liked by enough that it's not in that forgotten closet conclave is in.

Plus DE really wants archwing to be liked, but if they focused purely on it, then everyone against it gets nothing new out of the game. Railjack feels like the perfect hedgeway into finally refining archwing, which makes me very happy.

As for Titania and archwing, yes, it's rough. I'm glad they removed insta death from hitting doors, and I really wish she had archwing boost. As for her using archwing and normal weapons in razerwing, as long as I can use her dex pixia in/out of razerwing I'd be fine with it.

The idea of using archwing on excavator mission example was that you would use it in open areas, then jump off it to move areas. It takes a second to equip, and a second to jump off it, so there's no need to try to navigate small corridors with it on.

il y a 4 minutes, Eis_Katze a dit :

As for Titania and archwing, yes, it's rough. I'm glad they removed insta death from hitting doors, and I really wish she had archwing boost. As for her using archwing and normal weapons in razerwing, as long as I can use her dex pixia in/out of razerwing I'd be fine with it.

The idea of using archwing on excavator mission example was that you would use it in open areas, then jump off it to move areas. It takes a second to equip, and a second to jump off it, so there's no need to try to navigate small corridors with it on.

The main thing to decide how to disable it, as we can not use melee in skywing mode. I like the idea of using it as a separate mode, but the problem is still the same -limitations, like you can't use equipment in ESO, which has become a problem for archwing weapons. The frame itself is difficult to restrict anything. By this I consider the frame as a concept for the wings and arcwing weapons. I just want to solve this problem once and for all.

The changes to Nyx were a good start but it's not complete. 

-The passive should have a more dependable effect that's appropriate to her kit. Instead of lowering their accuracy, make it have a chance to proc radiation on enemies that target her (either before they attack or once they damage her shields or health).

- Mind Control is better now, having a way to improve the damage, but it's still not great. The issue is the same weakness the rest of her kit suffers from. Enemy damage limitations. The Psychic Bolts rework helped with that, but it should still have a default buff amount without relying on the augment or entirely on weapon input. 

- Psychic Bolts was actually the best update with the rework. It was a bad idea removing damage from it though since it's useless against the lower half of the star chart now. Also, one of the bolts should be guaranteed to hit your target, even if the rest of them randomly track. 

- Chaos is good, except they should prioritize targets affected by Psychic Bolts first. 

- Absorb was the ability that needed the rework the most and was the biggest disappointment. The same issue of dependency on enemy damage, since enemies clearly don't deal as much damage as they can take, makes this ability 100% useless without the augment. 

1. Making the augment effect the default would be a great start - this is warframe, there's no room for an ability that forces you to take a break to build up damage from enemies that are barely scratched by the final output. 

2. Remove the increasing energy cost. With it, why even have damage absorption when you can't absorb enough for it to matter? 

3. The cap on the amount absorbed from each attack is pointless, again because the damage is negligible. But the true flaw in the ability is the damage type itself. The ability doesn't work with the newly added benefits of Psychic Bolts, so keep the cap on the absorbed damage, but convert at least half of the output to true damage. It won't be too powerful since you're limited by the absurd length of time it takes to build up damage. 

4. That leads to the last point. You should add the option to hold the ability button to multiply the current absorb amount for additional cost, ending the ability and detonating upon releasing the button. 

Titania's Dex Pixia deals insane damage with a viral + slash build, granted you have the [Razor shot] mod (+120% slash) even without razorwing blitz.  It 3 shots almost everything, including infested, that is, if the viral proc procs. However, the Dex Pixia is a status weapon, so more often than not, it will proc. I find this better than corrosive as it is more universal, so I don't have to keep switching builds.

Her Diwata on the other hand, is like the that first arch melee you get in the game. Good at first, but terrible at higher level content. Hell, both weapons have low crit and status, which makes me feel like it's just a re-skin (Diwata might be a bit stronger though.) perhaps make it have innate corrosive? so that I can couple it with viral and deal an additional 150% damage grinner and 75% on others? Sounds better to me.

I have complaints with her 2. Reflected damage is just not useful in any way in warframe, and neither is entangle. (it's not like enemies run away from us.) Her 2 definitely needs an entire rework. (Also, why are they not affected by ability mods DE?)

Kinda wished her spell bind would affect more than 6 enemies, but I guess it's ok atm.

Il y a 8 heures, Aadi880 a dit :
Titania's Dex Pixia deals insane damage with a viral + slash build, granted you have the [Razor shot] mod (+120% slash) even without razorwing blitz. It 3 shots almost everything, including infested, that is, if the viral proc procs. However, the Dex Pixia is a status weapon, so more often than not, it will proc. I find this better than corrosive as it is more universal, so I don't have to keep switching builds.

Dex Pixia in any build has a cap level of 200 opponents. After 200 lvl enemies, Dex Pixia will just nag them for an extremely long time. Pox for example has the same scaling, but it doesn't require me to follow the mechanics, spend a huge amount of energy or give up protection and other abilities. People talk about high level, but we have the pox as a master in the field of high-status weapons and rubico as a master of DPS. Dex Pixia and Diwata should get additional mechanics, otherwise they can simply be replaced by archwing weapons and nothing will change. More precisely, what will change is that Titania will get the same improvements as archwing weapons, and thus be able to upgrade along with the archwing content. 

I rather use corrosion build on dex pixia tbh... you fire fast enough to shred enemy armor away....and I dont have room for a slash mod...since I cannot remove my punch through mod.
While everyone sees Diwata as useles....it is not...
It doesnt deal that much damage to kill everything with as fast as dex pixia....but just put that life strike on it....it is the best way for Titania to heal herself without using arcanes u dont want to use on her.

I say so. For me, Titania is primarily an archwing mode, everything else I can do by taking frames with more efficient mechanics like Nidus replacing Lathern, any buff frame as a Tribute replacement, and the first ability... She's good, but she's more of a hindrance than a help.

So I'm hoping for two things: the First is that archwing mode for Titania will become a playstyle, like rifts limbo. Personally, I'm willing to give up bulletjump for a quick change to archwing mode and back. And the second thing is that it will be developed with the concept of new frames, which are masters of all trades, to change the build, I could play any role. It really scares me that people consider her as a DPS frame, though most of her abilities are somehow connected with the protective support.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
vor 10 Stunden schrieb [DE]Rebecca:
Am 8.9.2019 um 23:43 schrieb SquireAngel:

I think that Titania shouldn't be rooted in the animation for her 1,2, and 3

This has been mentioned a lot, and we are indeed going to change this (finally!). All of her abilities will get a trim in animation time, and her 1, 2, and 3rd ability will be upper body only animations.

(more coming as well such as higher Razorfly capacity if Tributes are active, Thorns getting a buff to include Damage Reduction not just Reflection, stay tuned)!

posted in another Titania thread, I am very excitied, that they haven't forgotten her ^^

Yet another draft for my ideas of a Nyx re-rework:

(1) MIND CONTROL
*Get rid of the 4-second window for boosting damage
*Increase Mind Control target's threat level
*Target stores damage it receives and multiplies it by ? / ? / ? / ?x (scaling with Strength) to boost its own damage. Similar to Octavia's Mallet, though the multiplier might need to be higher than Mallet's because Mallet has the advantage in distributing its damage to all enemies around it, while the Mind Control target can only attack one enemy at a time.
-Instead of a multiplier higher than Mallet, another (imo better) idea is to raise Mind Control's cap to maybe 3 enemies. Press 1 again to Mind Control your 2nd and 3rd target. Hold 1 to release all targets.
*Increase Mind Control's target(s)' priority for staying close to Nyx.
AUGMENT
*Instead of boosted damage, target(s) now speed up by ? / ? / ? / 25% (scaling with Strength)

(NEW 2) HYPNOSIS
"Stimulating their minds, Nyx encourages allies to increase their physical capability"
*50 energy cost. Buff allies ? / ? / ? / 25m (scaling with Range) around you for ? / ? / ? / 15s (scaling with Duration) with ? / ? / ? / 100 bonus armor, ? / ? / ? / +20% melee attack speed, and ? / ? / ? / +20% reload speed (bonus armor, melee attack speed, and reload speed, scale with Strength)
AUGMENT
*Instead of allies, Nyx hypnotizes herself with ? / ? / ? / 200 bonus armor, ? / ? / ? / +30% melee attack speed, and ? / ? / ? / +30% reload speed

(3) CHAOS)
*Affected enemies now have 20 / 40 / 60 / 80% (scaling with Strength) of their shields and armor removed, and auras for Ancient Infested are disabled, for 10 / 13 / 16 / 20s (scaling with Duration).
*Chaos Duration reduced to 10 / 13 / 16 / 20s
AUGMENT
*Radius no longer shrinks

(NEW 4) ORACLE
"Nyx channels her mind to perceive the presence of all those around her"
*25 energy cost. Additional 10 energy/second drain. All enemies and allies within ? / ? / ? / 30m (scaling with Range) that are not within line of sight can now be seen through obstacles, while outlined in red and blue, respectively.
*Priority targets (e.g. Arbitration Shield Drones, invisible Capture target, Disruption Demolysts, etc.) will be highlighted in red. Priority allies (e.g. Rescue hostage, Sortie Defense operative, etc.) will be highlighted in blue.
AUGMENT
*Allies within the ability's Range can see what Nyx sees.

• 1 month later...
On 2019-09-10 at 5:08 PM, Blacky said:

Yet another draft for my ideas of a Nyx re-rework:

(1) MIND CONTROL
*Get rid of the 4-second window for boosting damage
*Increase Mind Control target's threat level
*Target stores damage it receives and multiplies it by ? / ? / ? / ?x (scaling with Strength) to boost its own damage. Similar to Octavia's Mallet, though the multiplier might need to be higher than Mallet's because Mallet has the advantage in distributing its damage to all enemies around it, while the Mind Control target can only attack one enemy at a time.
-Instead of a multiplier higher than Mallet, another (imo better) idea is to raise Mind Control's cap to maybe 3 enemies. Press 1 again to Mind Control your 2nd and 3rd target. Hold 1 to release all targets.
*Increase Mind Control's target(s)' priority for staying close to Nyx.
AUGMENT
*Instead of boosted damage, target(s) now speed up by ? / ? / ? / 25% (scaling with Strength)

(NEW 2) HYPNOSIS
"Stimulating their minds, Nyx encourages allies to increase their physical capability"
*50 energy cost. Buff allies ? / ? / ? / 25m (scaling with Range) around you for ? / ? / ? / 15s (scaling with Duration) with ? / ? / ? / 100 bonus armor, ? / ? / ? / +20% melee attack speed, and ? / ? / ? / +20% reload speed (bonus armor, melee attack speed, and reload speed, scale with Strength)
AUGMENT
*Instead of allies, Nyx hypnotizes herself with ? / ? / ? / 200 bonus armor, ? / ? / ? / +30% melee attack speed, and ? / ? / ? / +30% reload speed

(3) CHAOS)
*Affected enemies now have 20 / 40 / 60 / 80% (scaling with Strength) of their shields and armor removed, and auras for Ancient Infested are disabled, for 10 / 13 / 16 / 20s (scaling with Duration).
*Chaos Duration reduced to 10 / 13 / 16 / 20s
AUGMENT
*Radius no longer shrinks

(NEW 4) ORACLE
"Nyx channels her mind to perceive the presence of all those around her"
*25 energy cost. Additional 10 energy/second drain. All enemies and allies within ? / ? / ? / 30m (scaling with Range) that are not within line of sight can now be seen through obstacles, while outlined in red and blue, respectively.
*Priority targets (e.g. Arbitration Shield Drones, invisible Capture target, Disruption Demolysts, etc.) will be highlighted in red. Priority allies (e.g. Rescue hostage, Sortie Defense operative, etc.) will be highlighted in blue.
AUGMENT
*Allies within the ability's Range can see what Nyx sees.

Heres mine

Nyx

Passive - Shared Psyche

Description - 

Whenever Nyx receive energy or health, a portion of the restore will give to nearby allies, including pets and sentinels.

Details :

Range : 20meter

Energy restore : 50%

Health restore : 50%

Important details :

All regenerative types like Energy Siphon, Rejuvenation auras, Octavia's Passive can also benefit the passive.

Ability 1 - Mind Control

Description

1. Removes Wind Up damage buff
2. Give Mind Control targets periodic AOE attack
3. Strength stat

Details :

Energy cost : 25

Range : 60meter

Duration : 30 seconds

Details of Area of Effect attack :

Cooldown : 10 seconds

Elemental type : Corrosive

Damage : 100

Status chance : 100

Range : 20 meter

Augment - Exalted Control

Description

Allow Nyx to benefit Mind Control targets with Secondary weapon mods.

Duration reduced to half -

30 > 15

Important details :

1. Mind Control will not instantly create AOE attack when Nyx initial cast the ability. Allow for room of balance.

A. Cooldown start when Nyx finish the cast.

2. Corrosive allow Mind Control to fight against most armored targets which also benefit Nyx and other players.

3. Mind controlling a "Broken" target will improve its stats

Ability 2 - Psychic Break

Description

3 Set abilities for specific objectives and mechanics.

1. Broken
2. Willpower
3. Coordinate

I. Broken :

Description

This is a normal Psychic bolts ability.

Details :

Energy cost : 50

Number of bolts : 6

Debuff percentage : 80%

Duration of debuffs : 11 seconds

Number of "Broken" targets : 6

Duration of "Broken" mechanic : 30 seconds

Important details :

1. Benefits of Mind Controlling "Broken" debuffed enemies

A. Increase movement speed by 50%

B. Increase fire rate by 30%

C. Mind Control gain random Eximus aura

For Mind Control targets only

2. Benefits of Chaos targets taking "Broken" debuff

A. Take 100% extra damage from Mind Control attacks

"Broken" duration is independent from the debuff duration.

Mind controlling a "broken" will restore number of target.

The benefits will last until Mind Control/Chaos duration ends.

II. Willpower

Description

Area of effect buff to allies (not self).

Details :

Range : 15m

Duration : 15 seconds

Buff details :

Damage reduction : 50% 

Energy leech : Immune

Status effect remove upon receive buff

III. Coordinate

Description

Commands the Mind Control and "nearby" Broken and Chaos targets to attack a single target.

This also link nearby enemies to take portion of damage done to the target.

Details :

Range cast : 30m

Range of Command : 10m

Duration : N/A

Link damage take percentage : 10%

Link range : 10m

Mind Control damage : 200%

Broken targets damage : 100%

Chaos targets damage : 100%

Important details :

1. The Link will spread any damage including Warframe abilities and weapons, hazard environment etc.

2. The Link does not spread status effect.

3. Coordinate will override "Broken" and Chaos targets until the Link target dies

A. "Broken" targets temporary become immune allies

B. "Broken" targets accumulate damage taken during immunity state. 

C. When the Link target is killed, "Broken" take its accumulated damage.

4. The duration of Mind Control and Chaos when commanded halts until Link target die.

5. Coordinate remove Pacifying Bolts effect.

6. Coordinate does not remove Chaos effect.

Ability 3 - Chaos

Description

Same ability, create friendly fire to enemies.

Details :

Energy cost : 75

Range : 25m

Duration : 25 seconds

New augment - Second Coordinate

Description

Enemies that initial effected by Chaos will group up to Nyx's location during her cast. Pacify enemies for 10 seconds after entering the standing point.

Details :

Range of standing point : 10m

Duration of the pacify : 10 seconds.

Important :

Does not command the Psychic Break's Coordinate.

Group up mechanic can be overriden by Psychic Break's coordinate.

Ability 4 - Absorb

Description

Same ability with removal and added changes.

Details :

Energy cost : removed

Energy cost per sec : 4

Energy cost per 1000 damage absorbed : 8

Range explosion : 10m

Range improve per 1000 damage absorbed : 10m

Damage conversion : 0.03%

Minimum explosion damage : 1500

Damage falloff : removed

Passive gain explosion damage : removed

Passive multiplier per second : 1.0x

Status chance for each damage types : 50% (can be benefit from multiplier)

Weapon damage buff : removed

During meditative state :

Absorb allies damage taken : 0.10% (converting into absorbed damage)

Range to allies : 20m

Absorb allies' pets and robotics damage taken : 0.10%

Allies weapon accuracy : 50%

Allies weapon projectile speed : 60%

Allies' ability energy cost : -25%

Explosion state :

Range to allies : 20m

Allies gain resistance to respective absorbed damage types : 20%

Resistance duration : 10 seconds

Allies knockdown immune : 100%

Allies knockdown immune duration : 5 seconds

Mind Control knockdown immune duration : 30 seconds

Important details :

1. All buffs and benefits to allies cannot be gained by Nyx, but allow for her equipped Pets and Robotics, Mind controls and Coordinated "Broken" to gain it.

2. Nyx's allied pets and controlled enemies allow her to absorb their damage taken.

• 3 weeks later...

flying teddy bear robotic + weapons kit for nyx would be challenging to make up something interesting augment or additional passive when she fights alone or while possesing, a robotic gift or piece of armor could be cool to have some other gadgets like james bond's people and our other classic detectives such as batman waist belt which we have in warframe, but some of those weapons have stupid requirements, i hope zaws make a determined effort to the warframes that come from cetus, or they form an idea for a new one who can focus on the zaws, someone like excalibur could be looking to upgrade his special weapon by doing bounties or simply playing there could be some available rewards with no story requirement or whatever, players like me dont have to focus on leveling up or getting ranks to enjoy the game, because there's so many weapons in the arsenal,  mr.inspector , Zaws could be someones specialty kit-weapon to attach to their secondary or primary in the future after the kuva liches and kit-bow to keep players going to lunaro, and fortuna or their respective workshops which make hints at syndicate or bounties.

• This makes relays more interesting.
  • thought of one thing for the forest to have some magical enemies such as the sentients, metallic cougar, stomp bot which reminds me that nyx abilities has no uses against bosses so she will need some offhand tools or sub-weapons.
  • at least for now adding flying enemies camo'd robots from corpus, bad atlas babies, or giant golems with high defense or reviving powers, but yields some cores and makes the forest more interesting, while the great plains get other weather types and fixes which are un-naturally causing contrast / friction .
  • will seem realistic in some places and doors to be infected or taken over to be opened.
  •  that would look fantastic,
  • unmagiclite monsters should at least lay some traps and robots in place before they are dismantled by a strong force, and leave behind keys and challenges,  , so titania and other players feel like dominators in comparison there are no enemies with magic that can fly or float until LATE in the game = titania and nyx will have no problems going through all the levels
  • fighting regular joes will seen unchallenging to mind control sometimes, might be good to have some EMP or stations for the enemies to make leverage which can be shoot at, like those radio towers, and floaters and to have other movement effects added on energy and resources pickup.
  • abilities will require other uses.

anyways its worth considering that the old fighters did not require using energy balls or arcade sims to keep everyone safe or use their super power which they have mastered, potency and speed, maybe charging up is up to you, right now what matters is that there are other functions to use while recasting or charging the super hero

• the wise experiment is to make wall latch features or zoom, wall, crouch features that dont require energy in time.

safety containers and lockers could be used by MAG and the pickups as shields or weapons temporarily when fighting neawrthem, finishers, and cover to not waste resources, with this idea nyx/titania could have their gimmick flies and mosquitos looking for items or highlighting things epic if energy is available to save the robotic space for crafting and protection, generators and storage.

NOTE: it would be cool if the lockers had smaller clips and bags of stuff, not just items that did not make sense to new players, nav coordinates and such could be made more interesting or placed elsewhere UI, pause menu/  log, and the ship at extraction could be more interesting to get some excavators going or sent after finding them like, but am not sure i've only seen this work in final fantasy games, but yeah those boxes of treasures could have some interesting devices and enemies at times a turret or trap to deactivate which locks the door until, or a robot leaps outside of if the players are just going to scavenge, then make it like that, the energy for abilities could be sacrificed for other functions en rouge.

there were smaller robotics to find there parts and miniature gifts but this time we could use cetus and fortuna hahaha, a npc randomly hands you a few rubedo or whatever, scans translate to rewards in cities and relay negotiations, and otherwise used in crafting special mods/conditions, parts unlocked for Zaw and skating game, otherwise taking over enemies, scanning, or using telekinesis to extract their data and walking over to a treasure chest will make no sense to use that scanner, unless it leads to rivens and other costumes, kits, and gifts.

great to find extra loot from enemies attacked by nyx and titania with relevant powers, scanning dead bodies comes to fruit augments and rivens to unveil later, but that the butterflies have their own job scavenging nearby automatically they should use the excess energy and mad of combat to enfeeble teammates nearby, protecting them with magic or colors, and used in finishers.

archwing reservoirs , augmented are locked away behind special doors, enemies, lockers, and which apply to Nyx or Titania.

this means that the players can be in the woods surfing in the puddles and a firefly mod creature is acquired in some parts a bird, or a wolf will deliver some howl or something non - material which players can reserve special spiritual energy, or mods and enhanced combat, it can be a special part of the forest with a lot of flowers without a quest requirement, and some enemies that have naritas, or goodluck charms which are active temporarily have detriments and augments if the player gets in proximity, both good and bad effects turned into bullet types and/or special effects like the dragonkey.

• escape using energy pellets for every warframe ability
  • make energy variants with other effects: with temporary effects.
  • pickups grant epic reload, magnetic/magicked bullets, with other post effects.
  • maybe related to the warframe or weapon used or enemy type that they have hindrances or loudnoises which should be shot or scanned or deactivated, vauban has many robotic guns compared to all the enemies who die en mass. So i think the enemies are too easy to predict and worth changing the missions for some door busters, and tanks / or machines replacing extraction, occasional comets and alien enemy ships seems normal, as well as the extractors that are in some missions, i will think about tomething else.

, so they were great cartoons to watch, atlas prime has interesting architecture from what i seen, haven't played it yet though,

On 2019-10-16 at 11:15 AM, kgabor said:

Bring back Nuclear Gandhi Nyx plox!

The old disarms passive was way more useful paired with Psychic Bolts than the new one.

problem we should fix radial disarm to enhance melee status or something useful on crouching / sprinting / wall latch or watever because there are enemies which cant be affected by the abilitay, i found out when i was playing MESA that the infected aren't affected so it made me think about this S#&$douganism, also enemies who are disarmed should use some kicks and have other options to run away or melee, not just sit there flutering hahahaha,

ENEMY PLAYER PARADOXY

• even if they thew a beacon or a emergency mod was ensued against the psionic ability we both need a particular effect or reasonable recast function on the disarms abilities & enemies new function when susceptible to the detriment
  • and when they can block it in real time, tin foil hats, and mirros to call up something other like their jetpacks, before dying
  • enemies need to use or give up data, and keys for red lockers, then fly to consoles and other remote zones for moneyjacks or wins .
  • functioned to reserve the effects but started shooting and likewise jammed again
  • ..................or was that a bright oberon trick he uses grass also but its not great or defensive, the pixie also has simular visual requirements.
  • maybe its a good idea think about other functions for NYX and MESA and Barook's version disarm, i think LOKI also.

i'll think about something useful for NyX's disarm function against.

• 4 weeks later...

I hate the new archwing movement system on Titania. It might work well in archwing missions....but not in razorwing mode in my opinion.

Usually I could choose a direction and only have to shortly press a key to move towards it. Then I could turn my head and shoot all enemies in sight.
Now I always fly to where I am looking....or I am not moving....meaning I will fly straight towards the enemies on the ground all the time and cant glide into other direction to keep myself from bumping into objects. Meaning u will constantly be flying still when u are shooting....making me less mobile than i was before....

Sure it is new and it will just take some time getting used to.....but in the end it is less effective as it was before...so I can only see it as a nerf to my favourite frame.
I liked how the movement used to be on razorwing and still rather use that movementsystem over the new archwing movement.

I'm not saying titania should be behind nyx in terms of who's-first-for-a-re-rework. They both still need help. However, while it is nice that titania is in fact getting some attention post-rework, it seems that nyx's new evasion passive is more effective on DE themselves than in-game. It can be argued "oh it's easy just use these new mods/gear/arcanes/etc." but like, that's an improvement for every frame, not just nyx, which means she's still behind everyone.

These two girls just want some real love DE.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived