Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

Long overdue, but we are working on more Titania items! Short gif of one of the more major changes: choose-your-Tribute. This will allow you to get the Auras you want, when you want them. We will have more details to share soon - expect a batch of changes that aim to make Titania more responsive and usable!

• Like 24
4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Long overdue, but we are working on more Titania items! Short gif of one of the more major changes: choose-your-Tribute. This will allow you to get the Auras you want, when you want them. We will have more details to share soon - expect a batch of changes that aim to make Titania more responsive and usable!

Definitely a welcome change as I always found her Tributes to be unreliable while being based on enemy type. Would it be possible to also reduce energy cost of her other powers when they are used while Razorwing is active to make her less energy hungry and/or make it so picking up Tributes heal Titania and any affected allies by an amount that is perhaps based on Power Strength?

Edited by DawnoftheWhiteFury
  • Like 5

Hey Reb,

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Yup!

As a side note - would you guys be willing to look into abilities like Radial Javelin  that don't scale in terms of damage?

Perhaps RJ damage could scale based on equipped Exalted Blade mods + Combo counter.

Edited by Iceyspy
  • Like 3
34 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We will have more details to share soon - expect a batch of changes that aim to make Titania more responsive and usable!

❤️ I hope this will include updating her to the current archwing controls.

This made my day. Our little fairy is getting some love. 

Also, thanks for letting us know. 🙂

Edited by Pixzia
  • Like 2
34 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

and/or make it so picking up Tributes heal Titania

Would be nice if the enemy affected by Tribute (the one you punched the soul out of) had a higher chance of dropping an energy orb when killed. 🙂

Edited by Pixzia
1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

That background looks like the Simulacrum, but in a layout I don't recognize I've spent far too long in there  (or an MR test, but I don't remember any MR test having 3 energy orb dispensers in one spot)

Possible teaser for a new Simulacrum layout?

That's great.

What about companions free roam in while in razorwing? Let's be honest if you are not in razorwing all the time, what are you even doing.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Prof_Blocks_007 said:

Possible teaser for a new Simulacrum layout?

I thought about saying something about this, but I figured it was Dev Testing area

3 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

@[DE]Rebecca I forget if it was the Xbox stream or PS4 stream this week, but someone in chat asked about adding the new Blink to Razorwing as well. I kinda feel like that might invalidate the Augment, but it might be something to consider anyway.

It doesn't invalid the augment, she is still way quicker with augment and 4 buffs, also fire rate buff.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

So, Reb... can we get a toggle to make it so that we can hold the button down to switch and tap to cast? Really awkward to try to cast on the move when you gotta hold the power button down (for Vauban, Ivara, all of them).

5 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

I kinda feel like that might invalidate the Augment,

If any of her 2 augments need to be looked at, it is the one for Lantern. 

1 minute ago, Cradicias said:

So, Reb... can we get a toggle to make it so that we can hold the button down to switch and tap to cast? Really awkward to try to cast on the move when you gotta hold the power button down (for Vauban, Ivara, all of them).

There is an invert setting (in the settings [duuh]).