Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx & Titania Dev Workshop

[DE]Rebecca

34 minutes ago, DawnoftheWhiteFury said:

and/or make it so picking up Tributes heal Titania

Would be nice if the enemy affected by Tribute (the one you punched the soul out of) had a higher chance of dropping an energy orb when killed. 🙂

3 minutes ago, (PS4)The_Verethragna said:

@[DE]Rebecca I forget if it was the Xbox stream or PS4 stream this week, but someone in chat asked about adding the new Blink to Razorwing as well. I kinda feel like that might invalidate the Augment, but it might be something to consider anyway.

It doesn't invalid the augment, she is still way quicker with augment and 4 buffs, also fire rate buff.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Long overdue, but we are working on more Titania items! Short gif of one of the more major changes: choose-your-Tribute. This will allow you to get the Auras you want, when you want them. We will have more details to share soon - expect a batch of changes that aim to make Titania more responsive and usable!

So, Reb... can we get a toggle to make it so that we can hold the button down to switch and tap to cast? Really awkward to try to cast on the move when you gotta hold the power button down (for Vauban, Ivara, all of them).

1 minute ago, Cradicias said:

So, Reb... can we get a toggle to make it so that we can hold the button down to switch and tap to cast? Really awkward to try to cast on the move when you gotta hold the power button down (for Vauban, Ivara, all of them).

There is an invert setting (in the settings [duuh]).

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Long overdue, but we are working on more Titania items! Short gif of one of the more major changes: choose-your-Tribute. This will allow you to get the Auras you want, when you want them. We will have more details to share soon - expect a batch of changes that aim to make Titania more responsive and usable!

No doubt it's better late than never, even after slightly over 3 years. Does that include how the Tribute auras are affected by mods now?

9 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

Does that include how the Tribute auras are affected by mods now

I honestly don't mind that you can't mod them. Allows you to tank stats that would have effected them in favor of other things. If we could mod them I feel like the duration would be at least halved. Not to mention that some of the buffs need to be improved not just a boost in the value (*cough* Full Moon being a dmg buff for everything.) 

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Those are some incredible news, Reb. As a Titania main, I can't express how excited I am. I've always been annoyed by the damn bureaucracy with Titania's buffs. I mean, Wisp can cast endless reservoirs of health, speed and enemy stun that you can refresh anytime you like. Saryn with 3 times the amount of armor and energy Titania has can have damage boost, aggro removal, health restore and speed boost with just 2 abilities. Ivara has infinite invisibility, two ways to reduce aggro, a massive damage multiplier. Octavia can give us invisibility, multishot, damage multiplier, movement speed...and her mallet has damage scalling and is immortal while Titania's razorflies die as soon as they spawn because they don't scale with enemy level. This has to be fixed. Either let the Razorflies continuing to be weak, but make them immortal, so they can at least annoy the enemies and drag some aggro from us, or make them scale with enemy level / let us mod them as exalted companions. 

Another thing that has been brought to attention countless times by so many different people: Lantern and Spellbind should be fused into one ability. It was done on Vauban's rework with Bastille + Vortex, it's kinda shocking something so much more obvious like Titania's case hasn't been done yet.

The Queen has so much potential. Don't let her just die on this state, please give her the attention and love you guys give to so many other frames 🙂

49 minutes ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

Lantern and Spellbind should be fused into one ability.

Something else that would be nice is:
1. Spellbound enemies are actually disarmed instead of running around looking for their gun.

2. Spellbound enemies will float towards Lantern if within attract radius.

Seems counterproductive to make a point of interest for enemies to then make them not go to it. 

49 minutes ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

let us mod them as exalted companions

This, 100% this.

50 minutes ago, (NSW)Bayodrake said:

As a Titania main

❤️

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Automatic Tribute selection cycling would be much appreciated.

For other frames with cycled abilities there's good reason to keep using the same ability that best fits the circumstances, even for Wisp there are times when you only want Speed Reservoirs during travelling, but that doesn't apply to Titania who always wants to move onto a different Tribute.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Hurrah!  TY for the info Rebecca!

18 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you, however i think there still some problem with the base ability itself. The dust buff does not work on high level enemies as the enemy accuracy debuff becomes less useful as higher enemy levels gets increased accuracy, counteracting the dust buff. One way to fix it is to make it behave like Baruk's elude, ie projectiles will simple phase through Titania and not get damaged. This helps her to scale as enemy level increases.

I also think she needs some way to heal herself. She is still extremely squishy and the Diwata does not work with lifestrike mod.

21 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

I also think she needs some way to heal herself. She is still extremely squishy and the Diwata does not work with lifestrike mod.

Actually, last I checked (on PC) a week or so ago, it does work "very" well with it -- you just hit heavy melee, and she does her "quick melee animation" -- but it steals life...  and if you are using the #4 augment, you can swing heavy attacks absurdly fast since they don't have a different animation than her "normal" Diwata attacks currently.

(Where as before, it was impossible to really justify lifestrike with her ult, because going melee only and channeling would just = insta pull out of the ult due to energy cost per hit).  Now lifestrike has literally 0 downside.

Archived