Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Azima bugs and alien sounds

Havavu

Was going to fish and decidied to bring my new Azima to try it out and stuff. Fired the secondary fire and then this happend: 
sMrz5M5.jpgIt was only like this for a split second, took a few tries to get a screenshot. I later played some other missions (not Orb Vallis) and there this bug did not happen. Vent into fortuna again and it appeared again.

And also, the Azima does sometimes not appear to work properly on surfaces like this:Y3KVp7o.jpg
It kinda just dissapears in the grond does its thing there. (Screenshot from Venus, but happend alot on Orb Vaillis, and probably other places aswell, like a Corpus Ice tile or something (did not test)). 

Now, about the "alien sound", don't know how else to describe it. Not sure if it is related, but it happend after todays first Orb Vallis visit with my new Azima. After I had done some fishing, mining and tried out Azima, i went back to Fortuna. After the mission results showed, the sound started. I continued to hear it while I was walking around, and while talking to The Business. The sound stopped as I left Fortuna. The sound was loud, don't know how else to describe it other than loud and "alien" (hope that makes sense). 

Was just out mining, used the secondary fire of Azmia(unique and fun) and the visual bug was there, and when extracting and entering Fortuna, THE SOUND WAS BACK :o
Will change secondary as I am going out again to see if the sound will appear or not.

After hearing the same sound when returning with another secondary, I was suprised as I thought it was connected to the gun. I was wrong, but also somewhat right! After looking in the sound bugs thread, I found that it seems to be connedcte to Phage, the primary I had equipped.

What a coincidence, that both the weapons I had equipped was causing seperate bugs.

• 4 years later...