Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platnium bug or i think

(PSN)sharkblooded1770

7 hours ago, (PS4)freddyhaha said:

plz contact me plz plz de

It's much more likely you'll get help if you contact DE instead, via a Support ticket.

Although, negative Plat issues are, from what I've heard, usually because someone you traded with
bought Plat from non-official sources, or canceled a credit card transaction or something,
so when that's discovered and the Plat is removed from the system, it also gets removed from your account.

Did you receive (enough-to-tilt-you-into-the-red) Plat recently in Trading?

If so, the current (frankly terrible, WTF DE) policy on that is that you need to buy Plat to go back to positive numbers, alas.

Not recently know this was a few months ago and yeah I was buying a lot of plan on eBay   and I'm trying to contact them and show them screnshots on my phone of when I bought it but I can't send it to them and I'm doing this from my PS4 and my phone .but it's not letting me send anything to them and I still can't get on Warframei took off work today to try and fix this man and I yet to talk to anyone this is crazy 

Yeah but I can't even get on my account anymore and i spent my money to buy the plat in the first place if they ganna make me buy all that plat back b4 I can play again I guess I'll never play Warframe again then. And that's sucks cause I do like the game ...but this is not fair how was I supposed to know I couldn't do that ....this is not fair

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (PS4)freddyhaha:

Yeah but I can't even get on my account anymore and i spent my money to buy the plat in the first place if they ganna make me buy all that plat back b4 I can play again I guess I'll never play Warframe again then. And that's sucks cause I do like the game ...but this is not fair how was I supposed to know I couldn't do that ....this is not fair

And to buy thing from someone you don't know from a source which is not allowed by DE is fair you think? Trading over eBay and buying Plat over it is against rules. So be happy you just can't access and are not banned for livetime...

There are two option to get plat: trading with outer players direkt for stuff or buying from official homepage/via store. You choice the not legal third option... So what do you expect?