Who would you rate the strongest frame canon wise?

(PSN)ITS_TH3GOD

In the beginning I'd either say ash due to his sneaky abilities or limbo cause well his abilities are literally that of a god since he can control the very plane of existence, time AND space..BUT now im thinking that it's probably Harrow, due to the fact that he was able withhold the void itself(as the very body of it aka the man in the wall) and since we all get our powers(whether tenno or frames) from the void yet harrow/reil had him sealed I'd say its the most powerful...what are y'alls opinions?

There are too many different meanings for what strongest is. In terms of weapons, which the Warframes were designed to be, I'd gauge that by the ability to inflict death upon enemies. As far as the potential for mass destruction goes, Saryn.

No other frame can come close the sheer death her plagues could visit on entire worlds.

Edited by Erytroxylin

Physically? Probably Atlas, though Rhino is the natural close second and Chroma comes up third.

'My powers are the most bs': Limbo.

Sheer Destructive/murder Potential: Saryn or Nova. Saryn is better at mass murder without collateral, Nova is walking anti matter bomb of potentially infinite destructive power.

Limbo. Not just for the reasons people have stated, but because of all that whilst also being the only frame that we're canonically holding back.

Think about it. Ordis tells us to be careful using Limbo and there's a number of his powers we don't use - telekinesis and that weird vanishing/teleporting thing he does with some of his idles. That means he's one of, if not the only, frames that we're intentionally not going all-out with because it could destroy us. I'd rate him Matrix Neo level, at least. Possibly even a weaker version of Archie Shadow the Hedgehog.

1 hour ago, OvisCaedo said:

I mean, canonically? Rhino stomps the ground so hard that time stops. I'm not sure anything else compares to how stupid that is if you take the ability description at face value.

Nova does. She can coat you in antimatter. This should vaporize you instantly, yet you don't explode until she wants you to

2 hours ago, Erytroxylin said:

There are too many different meanings for what strongest is. In terms of weapons, which the Warframes were designed to be, I'd gauge that by the ability to inflict death upon enemies. As far as the potential for mass destruction goes, Saryn.

No other frame can come close the sheer death her plagues could visit on entire worlds.

Except Nidus. Matter of fact, I would rate these two as equals, seeing as they could (theoretically) cancel each other out. Saryn could overwhelm Nidus' Infestation growths with sheer volume of poison, while Nidus(going by a thematic interpretation of his abilities) could simply develop an infested construct that siphons Saryn's venom from the air, all the while causing mass death and destruction around them in the process.

3 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Except Nidus. Matter of fact, I would rate these two as equals, seeing as they could (theoretically) cancel each other out. Saryn could overwhelm Nidus' Infestation growths with sheer volume of poison, while Nidus(going by a thematic interpretation of his abilities) could simply develop an infested construct that siphons Saryn's venom from the air, all the while causing mass death and destruction around them in the process.

And Ash would not need to wait for either battle of attrition since his style is instant execution....get what I mean? These vs warframe imaginative games are pointless, since the winner will always be different depending on the situation.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ITS_TH3GOD said:

Ok but none of these frames were able to show feats such as holding the void itself back..i mean well other than chroma since its the only frame that didnt go into sleep and limbo cause well he died cause of his own mistake.

That was Rell, not Harrow. Wally doesn't have a body, or at least not one that's anything like we would imagine one. The battle was psychic - Rell was doing it the whole time. Even before he sealed himself in Harrow.

I'd say Limbo hes a few tricks short of being God. That and it will trigger 99% of warframe community that are frothing at the very words Limbo. If people can control their rage. They will realise how CC is king in higher levels. No amount of armor and/or resistance can mitigate the damage they dish out. But time on the other hand, is the ultimate defense and Limbo wields it with style.

3 minutes ago, tychondus said:

I'd say Limbo hes a few tricks short of being God. That and it will trigger 99% of warframe community that are frothing at the very words Limbo. If people can control their rage. They will realise how CC is king in higher levels. No amount of armor and/or resistance can mitigate the damage they dish out. But time on the other hand, is the ultimate defense and Limbo wields it with style.

Throw Rift Torrent into the equation and you can have damn near the ultimate attack too.

zFyHOHC.jpg

I've gained a surprising amount of Mileage out of this one picture.

Oh well, ESO's insane damage buffs are always fun to look at.

3 hours ago, Dark_Chroma_Prime said:

Chroma the only frame who didn't go into cryosleep/sealed state. As far I know the frames lore

Chroma did enter cryosleep - you can find his assumed cryopod in the derelict you visit during the New Strange. Events just transpired in such a way that the Grineer onboard the derelict woke him up around the same time we sent out the all-clear signal to the Sentients during the Stolen Dreams quest, which allowed Hunhow (assumed) to use the corpse of Chroma as a recon/harassment unit.

lmfao why did i already know OP was gonna say ash before i even opened the thread  :vomit::vomit:

canonically, Chroma (amongst others) because as previous user said, Lotus herself acknowledged it's strength. :T Loki is also noted as a "manipulator of the battlefield" and Limbo harnesses the void itself. 

Edited by (NSW)Resazurin

Just now, ---Merchant--- said:

Atlas,remember when he carried whole world on his shoulders?
titan-atlas1.jpg

He could crash planets and stars together,creating black holes,limbo's plain of existence does completely depend on real one,so there would be black hole in both.

Er...

The Atlas we have in-game isn't the literal Atlas of Legend... Otherwise Loki would be a fire giant, Wukong would be THE OP frame and Limbo would be a lot more demon-y since it's a part of Hell in Dante's Inferno.