Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime on December 18th or 25th?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

I'm willing to bet there's a script that runs in the background that launches the PA packs. On the other hand, it doesn't make sense to have something like that come out ON Christmas, so probably a week ahead at the most. Three or four days at the least. I wouldn't really expect it out before Chroma's 90 days are up, though. They haven't ever short changed a PA and I don't see that starting now.

It would seem a bit odd to have the next Prime Access hit on Christmas Day, though that would follow the 90 day loose schedule. And I agree that it’s not likely that DE would cut the Chroma Access short, to bring (potentially) Mesa out before Christmas.

It is possible that Chroma could stay till after the holidays, and have the next Prime Access release into the new year. I believe it was the Trinity Access, that ran upwards of 120 days. Entirely possible to see a January release, if DE chooses. Though I’d be quite happy to see Chroma sent on his way early, to somewhat reset the release schedule. 

On 2018-11-28 at 2:39 PM, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

So 90 days after Chroma Prime is December 24th. So that would mean Mesa Prime would come out Christmas Day? Or Should it come out December 18th because doesn't DE go on vacation Christmas week? 

What do you guys think is more likely to happen? 

odds are they will put her out either 23rd or 26th so can have time with families on christmas

4 hours ago, Marakai said:

I hope, I don't want to farm for normal mesa and then waste formas on her, so Prime Access for Mesa would be best for me.

Also perfect present for myself on Christmas 🙂

just becasue farm the normal doesnt mean have to put forma in her especially with prime weeks away

7 minutes ago, UnknownCoffeeRebel said:

I soooooo~hope it's before the end of this year.Mesa prime has been my one Warframe wet dream ever since the original Mesa release...

Maybe the second wet dream after dual-wielding gunblade and vasto

Tune into the Dev stream this Friday for a preview of the next Prime access. 

21 hours ago, (PS4)Cargan2016 said:

just becasue farm the normal doesnt mean have to put forma in her especially with prime weeks away

Farming her is too much, I prefer to buy her but I won't waste plat if her Prime version is coming. At least I will also get some plat+ other prime stuff with her.

There have been gaps in release dates before a week or two without a PA isn't unheard of. 

In fact I think I only remember a few releases back to back on the same day. 

With Fortuna in cert for console PlayStation leak will occur, DE retaliated with Chroma P.  By showing it early themselves, so let's be hopeful for this time as well. 

22 hours ago, (XB1)Evilpricetag said:

There have been gaps in release dates before a week or two without a PA isn't unheard of. 

In fact I think I only remember a few releases back to back on the same day. 

With Fortuna in cert for console PlayStation leak will occur, DE retaliated with Chroma P.  By showing it early themselves, so let's be hopeful for this time as well. 

If you watched Prime Time last night, on the mini meme game they had at the begining of the stream with the awards, they hinted "17" as the "most anticipated prime". So one could speculate that Mesa Prime access, one of the most awaited primes by the community, could be on 17th. Or could be simply a prime number joke. :^)