The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Helix

SlayerOwns

-=Introduction=-

Hello all Tenno,

We are the clan Helix, a clan looking to strive in the world of Warframe.

Both beginners and battle hardened Tenno are welcome.

Building/making a clan is not just a one person effort, in order for us to achieve our goals and strive into the clan we wish to become we will need to spend many long staking hours killing Grineer, Corpus, and Infected.

-=Goals/Expectations=-

To expand into a clan with active members that play daily and help each other achieve the status they strive for.

To be able to expand our dojo to unlock a variety of rooms and available weapons.

To achieve the highest rank that we can in events to come.

-=Benefits=-

You will gain access to new weapons that are not available to non clan members.

You will gain access to a new sentinel only available to clans that have already completed the research.

Clan members will open up a wealth of information to you if you need it.

You will be able to compete in duels and race in the obstacle course with fellow clan members and test you skills.

An active community that you will be able to team up with to complete events and missions more efficiently.

An active community to be able to talk to and share thoughts about certain weapons or warframes.

-=Requirements=-

Being friendly to other teeno, not just in the clan, but in the game as well to uphold our clan name.

Being active - An inactive player or a player who stops playing in general is not very beneficial for the clan, there are many teeno out there willing to put in that hard work, time and dedication that you may lack. A clan is not built in a day, nor a week, it will take time and having an active player base will help speed up the process and allow us to provide further benefits to the the teeno within the clan who do put in hard work.

-=Recommendations=-

Having a microphone will make communicating with each other a lot simpler.

-=To Join=-

Post on this thread your IGN (In Game Name) so that i may send you an invite.

Send me a friend request (SlayerOwns) and notify me that you are seeking a position within our clan so that i may invite you.

-=Addition Information=-

If its not to much to ask i would request a general time bracket between which you are active, it does not have to be exact or super accurate just a general basis

Level of your teeno and how skilled you see yourself as far as general knowledge of the game.

If you have a microphone or not and would be willing to download a piece of software to communicate with the clan. (The few members who do have microphones just use skype for now, but depending on our clan growth and if people are willing we may purchase a server on one of the 3 clients, Ventrilo, Teamspeak or Mumble)

Edited by SlayerOwns

I'd like to join. My name is Eyrie659, I have a mic, my mastery is lvl 2 & 500xp from 3. I'm above average but nothing special, and I'm willing to share my Skype if need be. On weekdays I'm on ~5:00 PM and on Weekends I'm on about 1:00 PM for many hours. Also, I don't know if it matters to you, but I have a lvl 30 Excalibur, my main weapon is a Paris w/ Aklato and I my melee is Orthos, and I'm working on getting Ash. I hope I can join.

I'd like to join. My name is Eyrie659, I have a mic, my mastery is lvl 2 & 500xp from 3. I'm above average but nothing special, and I'm willing to share my Skype if need be. On weekdays I'm on ~5:00 PM and on Weekends I'm on about 1:00 PM for many hours. Also, I don't know if it matters to you, but I have a lvl 30 Excalibur, my main weapon is a Paris w/ Aklato and I my melee is Orthos, and I'm working on getting Ash. I hope I can join.

I send you a friend request and a clan invite in game so they should be pending and waiting to be accepted. As far as your mastery level goes, it'll be easy to get it up, its nothing special, expectantly if you have the credits to buy blueprints, then it wont be hard at all. The fact that you have a mic is great, and on top of that u have Skype as well so that's even better. Seems like your fairly active, im sure you'll find many people in the clan that play at the same time as you, so look forward to meeting some new people. Hope to see you on the battlefield Tenno, and Welcome