The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Helix

SlayerOwns

I'd Like to join if the last position is still available? My IGN (AeonicKnight) Main Warframe (Mag 30) Conclave (600) Mastery (3). I fairly new and usually play around a few hours around the early morning/late evening (west cost).  

Yup, Friend Request and clan invite sent. Thats fine, as long as you play and make an effort to progress in the game we would be more then happy to assist you. Welcome and Hope to see you on the battlefield.

So I started building the clan key yesterday. I had the resources, started constructing it, and well... it's gone. I checked the foundry, void key selection, under clan by my profile and just about everywhere else. I saw construction begin and it just disappeared. So does this mean I need to be re-invited and then remake the key?

IDK, they've been having problems with the foundry, never heard of anything completely disappearing tho, i would put a post up in the bugs area, but yeah your best bet would be to leave, rejoin, and start construction of the clan key again, that would be your best bet, expectantly since the key doesn't take much resources to make

Hi, I'm interested in joining your clan whenever you have the capacity for more members. I am currently mastery ranked 6 (about 2kish until 7)

I have played a multitude of warframes to 30 (forma'd as well) and i have a fairly decent idea of how the game works (my best attempt at being humble).If i had to pick a main it would be a toss up between my loki or my nyx. I am a fairly active player i usually play midafternoon and late nights eastern time. I'll add you ingame to my friends list so just let me know if you're interested in picking me up.

Nice job on the recruitment. I wish people would flock my forums like this. Heh. Hope your clan goes far, best luck to all of you.

-Vaktovian Royal Guard Mori

Thank you very much. very much so appreciated. Im sure your doing a fine job, just takes hard work and determination.

Some weird things are happening here. The blueprint showed up again but it needs built again. I haven't used any of my 50 platinum I'll probably just rush it. Of course, ill leave the foundry and make sure its not going to disappear. Thanks

Hope you get it worked out, and there's no need to rush it, it'll only take 12 hours to complete. 

Hi, I'm interested in joining your clan whenever you have the capacity for more members. I am currently mastery ranked 6 (about 2kish until 7)

I have played a multitude of warframes to 30 (forma'd as well) and i have a fairly decent idea of how the game works (my best attempt at being humble).If i had to pick a main it would be a toss up between my loki or my nyx. I am a fairly active player i usually play midafternoon and late nights eastern time. I'll add you ingame to my friends list so just let me know if you're interested in picking me up.

I accepted your friend request. New space has become avaible so we do have room for you to join. Im eastern time aswell as alot of our other members so you should see alot of other players on from the clan while your playing, you would fit right now. Your should also now have a pending clan invite. Hope to see you on the battlefield.

Eh. 2 new members in 3 days. Not too good. Seeing that these are my first 2 members. But, you`re right. Keep the clan strong, and be a good leader. 

Starts off slow, some people are looking for different things, some strive on helping a clan grow and being part of one since it begins, some seek a clan that's already expanded into a few hundred members, some like clans that have active clan events such as hours, we try to do void or dera runs all weekend, i usually host them with a few other people and whoever wants to join and get some credits or try to get a prime weapon is more then welcome. If your really having a hard time and haven't gotten to far into your dojo i would be more then willing to have you join ours, not only to observe how our clan runs but maybe get a few idea and down the road you could split back off, or if you like it you could stay and keep your position. Let me know, there's always a tricks/tips that you can use to help your members, help keep them happy, help grow quicker.

Alright, thanks. I`ve seen many people who are greedy and say, "Do You have a Dojo?" "I`m not joining if I can`t get cool weapons." But, anyways Thanks for the advise.

yup... ive gotten that before, expectantly when out clan was newer. A lot of people are in it for themselves, just got to find those few who are in it for the long run and grow from there on. Once again tho, best of luck

Hi i want to join,but i have to ask do you guys have skype or something so we can talk?

Yup were currently using skype until we decide to purchase a ventrillo or teamspeak which we will then use instead but until then skype is our temp solution. Also ill need your IGN to invite you