Mini map help with Stealth Multiplier

(PSN)brian-dee-loon

Question

I'm trying to use Stealth Kill multiplier to reach my daily focus cap. According to the Warframe Wiki the mini map is supposed to colour code the enemies alertness. 

Any ideas how to make this happen (my enemies are always only coloured red). It would be useful when plotting a course through a room when working against the clock.

I've linked the page (Stealth-Alertness) its the last paragraph about the mini map.

2 answers to this question

Enemy markers will differ according to their alertness level. A red, empty line triangle will mean they are unalerted. A red triangle with another triangle inside will mean they are suspicious due to some noise or from finding the corpse of an ally. A solid red triangle means they are fully alert and aware of your presence. You will only gain a stealth multiplier and keep it if you kill the unalerted enemies. Killing suspicious or fully alert enemies will reset your stealth multiplier. In some missions, such as survival, enemies will always be fully alert. Allowing an enemy to trigger the alarms will make the whole tileset alert until you hack a console and shut it off. Enemies will become alert if they see you, so staying out of their line of sight will help. Also, they will become alert if you attack them and don't kill them in a single hit. Usually a well-placed headshot with a bow weapon will be enough to kill them and get the stealth bonus. You can mod weapons with mods like [Hush] and use them to one-shot enemies while keeping the rest blissfully unaware.

But if you want to be fancy and efficient, you can use either Ivara's Sleep Arrow or Equinox's Rest & Rage in Moon form to put enemies to sleep and guarantee a stealth kill in any way you want. Mind you that their alertness level will be preserved from before you cast the sleep on them, meaning you'll still lose stealth bonus if you kill a sleeping, but alerted enemy. They'll lose alertness when they wake up if they don't see you around.

If you do mess up and get caught, you can stay out of sight of enemies for a while and they will eventually return to suspicious, then unalerted states. Always check your map for their state before you attempt another strike. Remember that you'll only lose the stealth bonus if you kill a suspicious or alerted enemy. Take your time to line your shots for quick and efficient kills.