Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open squads

(NSW)The_Average_Gaming

I find starting the countdown as soon as more players appear in squad ups the chance that you'll actually a game with them. The amount of times it just...seems to loose track of what it's doing, like it forgets it was matchmaking leaving me staring at the planet screen as if I hadn't selected anything...or kicks me back there half way through loading...it's annoying to say the least.

Il y a 2 heures, (NSW)Mycroft a dit :

I find starting the countdown as soon as more players appear in squad ups the chance that you'll actually a game with them. The amount of times it just...seems to loose track of what it's doing, like it forgets it was matchmaking leaving me staring at the planet screen as if I hadn't selected anything...or kicks me back there half way through loading...it's annoying to say the least.

You're right...

we have also the option to pause the countdown to wait for more mates, i'll try to be more patient.

• 1 month later...

i have try that for joining with others players with public but there is no where with others players on mission join i try with matchmaking and there no one joining others players thus we wait be patient for hotfix coming for switch but try not play with switch warframe game and play others games this warframe game on switch its unplayable and wait for the hotfix coming on switch sry be patient guys!