Cetus/PoE suggestion for earth's nodes

dimekikko

29 minutes ago, dimekikko said:

I felt that Fortuna and Orb Vallis are considering beginners because the nodes are independent.

But Cetus and PoE is located in the middle of the node to Mars. I think that it is easier to understand if the node is made independent as with Fortuna.

Additionally, moving the node off the main path would benefit those poor pc players that are using hamster-level performance.

I have a few friends that had to be taxied past PoE because their systems wouldn't properly load PoE. Moving Cetus / PoE off the main path to progress beyond earth would, I feel, be in everybody's interest.

2 hours ago, xethier said:

Additionally, moving the node off the main path would benefit those poor pc players that are using hamster-level performance.

I have a few friends that had to be taxied past PoE because their systems wouldn't properly load PoE. Moving Cetus / PoE off the main path to progress beyond earth would, I feel, be in everybody's interest.

And the stupid ones like me. I could not figure out how to explore the rest of earth because I couldn't figure out how to do a bounty 😞