Still giving away free Ignis Wraiths (XB1)

(XBOX)Grimsley Clause

I wanted to bump my super old topic on this, but there's a lot of outdated information so I just decided to make a new topic.

Like I promised after Pacifism Defect ended, I am still giving away the Ignis Wraith Blueprints for free on Xbox. As I stated before, it was my way of giving back to the community, and as a collector I understood how much responsibility having permanent access to the Research would hold, especially to those who either were unable to receive it or are newer and did not have a chance.

As always, if you ever need one, you are welcome to message me on Xbox (my gamertag is right there at the top, shouldn't be an issue) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can to schedule a trade. Just for reference I use Pacific Standard Time, 3 hours behind Warframe's Eastern Standard Time. Just make sure you're Mastery Rank 9 or above so we can trade properly.

I've now started offering to stock clans up as well, so if that's something you need, just be sure to mention it when you message me. Simply telling me how many you need is fine. Usually I prefer to give them out individually to each member, but sometimes I have to trust that my intentions will not be taken advantage of, as it is unfair to sell these things considering there is an infinite supply, and load up the leader.

That aside, I thank the community for being so great, and i'm happy to still be giving back even after 1050+ days. It's not even a Clan effort anymore like it used to be, it's just me holding to my word.

If I missed something in here in terms of information, do mind me, I'm dead tired at the time of writing this.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

11 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

nice to see you're still fighting the good fight, Grim. I'm sure a lot of newer players will appreciate your efforts!

#WeAllBurnThingsWithAFlamethrowerWeGotForFreeTogether!

Lotta times when I post in trade that I'm giving away people seem to think I'm joking until they actually get in the trade. Nice to watch the suspicion fade away.

Glad to hear it!  My thread is super old, now, too, but I'm still doing the same giveaway on PC.

This is just speculation, but Baro has been bringing bits and pieces of the Harkonar Wraith syandana and armor set lately, which were cosmetic rewards from the Pacifism Defect event.  It's possible they're working their way up to Baro bringing the Ignis Wraith but, again, that's pure speculation.  Even if he does, clan research still costs zero Ducats.

11 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

Glad to hear it!  My thread is super old, now, too, but I'm still doing the same giveaway on PC.

This is just speculation, but Baro has been bringing bits and pieces of the Harkonar Wraith syandana and armor set lately, which were cosmetic rewards from the Pacifism Defect event.  It's possible they're working their way up to Baro bringing the Ignis Wraith but, again, that's pure speculation.  Even if he does, clan research still costs zero Ducats.

Somehow I don't imagine it'd be in his inventory for the reason of exclusivity, but that as well is speculation on my part.

Considering I can give it for free, might be weird to have to sacrifice even MORE credits than it would take to trade normally just to buy it from Baro.

Also, congrats on your partnership, man.