(NSW)Zeke_

DE...Stop and listen.

We want to migrate our hard work to the switch. If you guys can do PC to switch....why can't you do PS4 and Xbox One to PC and then we can migrate over. Lets be honest. You have too many people...PAGES...of people requesting this. Even in your streams yet you brush this off your shoulders. If you guys cannot do that, then why not cross play? You can't use the excuse saying Sony and Microsoft are not letting you do so. Fortnite is doing it with no problem. It's you guys. You're holding back. And I don't like it. We don't like it. Why?

Edited by (NSW)Zeke_
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, (NSW)Zeke_ said:

We want to migrate to our hard work to the switch. If you guys can do PC to switch....why can't you do PS4 and Xbox One to PC and then we can migrate over. Lets be honest. You have too many people...PAGES...of people requesting this. Even in your streams yet you brush this off your shoulders. If you guys cannot do that, then why not cross play? You can't use the excuse saying Sony and Microsoft are not letting you do so. Fortnite is doing it with no problem. It's you guys. You're holding back. And I don't like it. We don't like it. Why?

I'm betting the answer to the 'no Console to PC migration' problem comes down to the greed of Sony/Microsoft. They wouldn't want to lose their cut of the microtransaction pie. Therefore they wont allow transfers.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UseNet said:

I'm betting the answer to the 'no Console to PC migration' problem comes down to the greed of Sony/Microsoft. They wouldn't want to lose their cut of the microtransaction pie. Therefore they wont allow transfers.

Then cross play. What excuse is for this one?

Everything operates on the same build in crossplay.

And like hell is DE going to hold up the development process for everyone.

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Dunno. Maybe it's just not a development priority currently. They do have a lot on their plate.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Everything operates on the same build.

And like hell is DE going to hold up the development process for everyone.

I'm pretty sure they can do cross play for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch (PC is basically fused with it) What is the issue of just fusing those 3 into 1 server? They basically can have 2 servers now. One for PC and the other for the 3 consoles. 

2 minutes ago, UseNet said:

Dunno. Maybe it's just not a development priority currently. They do have a lot on their plate.

Then we need to push it more. I hate people separated. We're all gaming people. .

1 minute ago, UseNet said:

Is there any reason why you think crossplay is needed? Just curious.

Friends. And some can't just afford another game system just to play with me and vice versa. Sony and Microsoft can keep their things. but if they let fortnite do the cross play, they can let DE do it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (NSW)Zeke_ said:

I'm pretty sure they can do cross play for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch (PC is basically fused with it) What is the issue of just fusing those 3 into 1 server? They basically can have 2 servers now. One for PC and the other for the 3 consoles. 

Now I really have to ask: how much research did you actually do for this topic?

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

9 minutes ago, (NSW)Zeke_ said:

You're showing a startling lack of knowledge on the subject I'm afraid.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Now I really have to ask: how much research did you actually do for this topic?

Do you desire a united system or just division? 

Do you desire a united system or just division? 

That depends, how much resource is at our/their disposal to make it happen?

1 minute ago, NekroArts said:

That depends, how much resource is at our/their disposal to make it happen?

That's just saying fortnite has more resource than DE.

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Zeke_ said:

Explain.

In order to change the console build DE have to submit the new build through the certification system. This costs time and money for DE.

This means that DE need to ensure that the update they are submitting is basically perfect, and to that end they use the PC playerbase to find and fix any and all issues.

If they try to make it so that all platforms are in the same build all the time, then they lose that. Builds may go through faulty and need updating, costing DE more time and money.

Do you have any idea how buggy the PC builds can be?

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

In order to change the console build DE have to submit the new build through the certification system. This costs time and money for DE.

This means that DE need to ensure that the update they are submitting is basically perfect, and to that end they use the PC playerbase to find and fix any and all issues.

If they try to make it so that all platforms are in the same build all the time, then they lose that. Builds may go through faulty and need updating, costing DE more time and money.

It's already costing more time and money making a server for PC and switch to migrate on top of that console being 1 update behind along with the switch 2 updates behind. It'll be different if they put all the consoles except for pc on 1 server which helps save time. 

Edited by (NSW)Zeke_

Just now, (NSW)Zeke_ said:

It's already costing more time and money making a server for PC and switch to migrate on top of that console being 1 update behind along with the switch 2 updates behind. It'll be no different if they put all the consoles except for pc on 1 server which helps save time. 

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, DeMonkey said:

You really have no idea what you're talking about.

Maybe because you're only looking for yourself and not what others want. 

Just now, (NSW)Zeke_ said:

Maybe because you're only looking for yourself and not what others want. 

That's a pretty good summary of your posts tbh.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

There are over 10,000 pages of players and if not the same players asking for cross play between the switch, xbox, and ps. Why some are trying to fight this?

Just now, DeMonkey said:

That's a pretty good summary of your posts tbh.

Tbh...? What is that? And no. This is asking for what MANY people want. You're only here not helping the union, but keeping it divided. 

Tbh...? What is that? And no. This is asking for what MANY people want. You're only here not helping the union, but keeping it divided. 

Reading this made me cringe.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1