General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

"Joyride" steam achievement not registering despite challenge being completed

Zhnigo

"Joyride", the steam achievement for flying 10,000 meters in a Dargyn over the Plains of Eidolon, isn't registering for me despite completing the associated challenge. All the other achievements were awarded no problem, I'm at 176/187

pls help

Same here, DE has added this achievement LATER after they already added the challange ingame. I guess you already completed it as it was just a challange? At least thats what happened here, completed the challange but there wasnt a steam achievement yet. Now its there and even after repeating it, no unlock.

Feels incomplete to not have it and im a Trophy hunter about things like that.

On 2018-11-30 at 3:01 AM, Dark_RRiderr said:

Same here, DE has added this achievement LATER after they already added the challange ingame. I guess you already completed it as it was just a challange? At least thats what happened here, completed the challange but there wasnt a steam achievement yet. Now its there and even after repeating it, no unlock.

Feels incomplete to not have it and im a Trophy hunter about things like that.

*challenge

No, I competed it after the steam achievement was added, actually

Zhnigo: thanks for the correction, my english seems to always be flawfull.

GnarlsDarkley: First point, i dont think so. Second point, sure, and next i use cheats in multiplayer buy an unlock all and dont get why there is absolutely zero reason at all to be proud of doing so. (Well, beeing proud about things you achieve in a computer game is also nothing to be proud about, still better to earn that then to cheat it)

On 2018-11-29 at 7:11 AM, Zhnigo said:

"Joyride", the steam achievement for flying 10,000 meters in a Dargyn over the Plains of Eidolon, isn't registering for me despite completing the associated challenge. All the other achievements were awarded no problem, I'm at 176/187

pls help

Are you sure you weren't disconnected from steam? That can cause achievements not register. Personally unlocked said achievement fine on Nov 29th.

Here is screenshot of achievement on steam:

yPuuB3E.jpg