Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bitwit Kyle included Warframe in his newest video! :D

CorerMaximus

To the unitiated- Kyle is one of the longstanding tech-YouTubers focusing on consumer PC hardware (CPUs, GPUs, PC cases, alternate format technology videos, etc.) who entered the scene through NewEgg, much like LinusTechTips did through NCIX. He branched off a few years back, and since then, he's grown to be one of (at least mine) go-to people for tech coverage alongside his 1.2 million subscribers. 

He recently uploaded a video, and guess which game made it into his coverage? Well, guess no more, just look at the thumbnail! 😄 Needless to say, this is awesome news, and hopefully the start of more coverage in reviews from other people in the space- namely Paul's Hardware, Gamers Nexus, LTT, and Jayz2Cents when including system benchmarks. (I mean, getting to a benchmarkable area would take hours, if not days though, and I doubt they'd have the patience to do so; I really hope they reach out for help when they need it 🙂)

Edited by CorerMaximus

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

It says 'includes paid promotion' at the bottom, I doubt he picked Warframe out of the kindness of his heart lol

Moreso Corsair than Warframe. 😛 He didn't finish the introduction mission.

1 minute ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Who?

See my post; got a small blurb going on in my OP explaining who Kyle is.

Edited by CorerMaximus