Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why the Titania rework may or may not be good enough

Legion-Shields

I don't have anything against Rio, at all. Really. Cool guy and knows how to entertain himself but...

Enough is enough. Please learn to form your own opinions about stuff and voice them yourself. All you're doing is getting people annoyed at you for being Rio's advertiser in disguise.

Nothing is ever good enough for these youtubers, no need to make another video to point it out. Every Warframe has a role or a way people play them. You use Trinity in detection for her 4, you use Rhino in hunts for his 3, and you use Titania wherever for her 4 because she can shred everything, not sure even people who consider her their main bother to use her first three abilities much, so the vaccum buff was all she really needed imo and they delivered, that should be enough to boost her pick rate

Eyes are rolling so fast I could probably power my computer.

Videos are not substitutes for text on this, a forum where people use words to communicate.

Could he be bothered to make a thumbnail that had literally any info in it?
What did we do to deserve Rio inflicted on us?
If we throw enough Credits at Nef, will he crash a spaceship into Rio's house?

Not going to waste my time watching the video, if you got a point to make, you should make your point, not post a video of someone else making their point. If you're just forwarding their point, there's not much value in a discussion because you don't really have the grasp how the thought is formulated.

As someone who actually uses Titania, her abilities are fine. Her 1st ability is not the most reliable to aim but it doubles up as a safeguard from Status Effect so it's a good targeted disable/Utility skill with the specific downside of being really frustrating to aim.

Tribute has always been her weakpoint in how it is extremely costly to maintain. Without a rapid source of Energy like Arcane Energize and a good Efficiency amount, maxing out and maintaining multiple buffs will chew through something like 500 energy to get the ball rolling and if you dropped the ball from touching a Nullifier's bubble, that's a massive investment to get it all back. This change effectively solved this issue.

Lantern has always been iffy with how the enemy flies off but it has always been usable as a way to bottleneck an corridor. Giving multiple lanterns isn't really how I'd tackle the usability problem as enemies fly off to heaven but we'll have to see if enemies tethering to each other will solve it.

Razorwing has always been her strong point and maintaining it was always difficult because you had to thread a needle often just to get the energy orb off the floor. 

General problem I find with how everyone always says every rework is bad is simply because they're often making the comparison to the highest denominator. If you're going to compare a gimmicky CC skill like Lantern to Limbo locking down the whole map in stasis, you're always going to say Lantern is too weak.  

41 minutes ago, CodeUltimate said:

Why does life of rio trigger people so Much? Lol 

Well for me. The first video I watched of him he went into a 5 minute rant about his washing machine. Warframe content. For other people it's probably because reposting a sh!ty video and adding nothing to it is a waste of ones and zeros on the forums.

Edited by stormy505

1 hour ago, CodeUltimate said:

Why does life of rio trigger people so Much? Lol 

Because he's an elitist, egotistical man child that only plays one section of warframe and wants the rest stripped away to further his precious choice in gameplay.
Also people like OP keep parroting/preaching his words constantly that it becomes spam.

Going to ignore that vid

I personally don't play Titania, because while seemingly fun, her abilities are somewhat frustrating to use and outside of Razorwing meh

When Ne Zha was reworked, it didn't matter that he became better, just that he was more fun to play with cohesive abilities.  And let's be honest, there are others who can do what she does better with much less headache 

Do that with Titania and I'll play her a lot more

For me titania should be able to use archwing weapons ( dmg from exalted slot )
same for melee (dmg exalted with small changes status or crit wep for both )
ulti moving around is "meh" not fun "  we need more fluent and mechanics i really would like making headshots upside down 😄

and her first should allow me cycle through all  arch weapons ( image so much fun mechanics )

second same for melee

third something for evasion and stuff
here have a great frame that would be totaly op but who cares we dont have endgame stuff anyway

Post your own goddamn thoughts and not just a video of someone else talking about something. The guy the video is from isnt very well informed in general when it comes to the game. We've seen people without their own opinions prior to this repost what has been said in a Rio video as something knowledgable and right. Like that thread a while ago discussing Corrosive Projection and copy-pastaing what Rio had said in his video, including the misconception and idiocity regarding Oberon and CP, claiming he is one of the few frames that actually makes great use of it since he cant strip armor efficiently on his own

That is the moment I stopped taking anything whatsoever that comes from Rio as valid.

As someone who enjoys titania, I am ok with these buffs. Multiple lantern that can be detonated is interesting and the vacuum will finally make razorwing about combat and not about crashing into the floor to pick up energy buffs. In celebration I think I`ll go out and get the tennogen titania skin that just came out - I was holding off, but in light of these buffs, I`ll certainly be playing the frame a lot more and that's good.

Also, the nyx buffs look fantastic.