Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Thank you for your contribution" is a little annoying

AdunSaveMe

When I'm contributing to a lot of decorations, it's a bit of a pain to have that confirmation pop up every time. I know it sounds minor, but it gets annoying.

Any chance it could possibly be removed? The confirmed for contribution is fine, but having to confirm than I'm being thanked is unnecessary.

Thank you for opening a Thread in this forum.

Plz confirm:

Zitat

Ok

Anyway, i couldnt agree more, its nonsense to have the message basically.

We dont need a confirmation really, the item gets blue when its fully funded.

Most of the time, its 1 or 2 person contributing nowadays anyway (i dont mean donate, but the actrual process where the message appears), and we really dont need the game to say "thank you". Either you as a person say thanks to the players who donated, or if you donated, they thank you.

Members donate to the treasury nowadays, the architekt contributes everything when ready.

Btw, some time ago, i made this suggestion that would allow us to simply press "fund all" in a room (with some options maybe) so we dont have to waste hours on hours (and it literally takes hours to fund everything in the new inspirational hall for example!) with clicking on each already placed item again:

Thanks for answering in this topic!

Plz confirm:

Zitat

Ok

Edited by DreisterDino

42 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

We dont need a confirmation really, the item gets blue when its fully funded.

Exactly, yeah. It's nice to be thanked for contributing, but not nice that it puts such a grinding halt to the process of decoration funding.

Just a minor improvement to streamline the system is all.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb AdunSaveMe:

Exactly, yeah. It's nice to be thanked for contributing, but not nice that it puts such a grinding halt to the process of decoration funding.

Just a minor improvement to streamline the system is all.

Indeed, that is pretty much insane^^

This is the process we have to go through each time we want to contribute something to an item:

Zitat

1) aim at it with the cursor

2) press 2

3) hit contribute all (thank god we got this feature recently)

4) confirm the contribution

5) hit ok after the game thanks you for contributing

In the inspirational hall, i had over 1000 single objects placed.

If you ignore the step 1, we end up with roughly 4000 clicks in that room (only for contributing!!!)

the process should be finished already at step 3 or at least at step 4, and that alone would save us 1000 or 2000 clicks in this example, which is a lot of time considering we also have a little delay each time we confirm, even if we spam spacebar to make it go away as fast as possible.

Edited by DreisterDino