Mag-22.5

Nova-26.3

Nyx-20

Rhino-22.5

Sayrn-22.5

Trinity-22.5

Vauban-22.5

Volt-22.5

All of this came from the warframe Wiki, never really looked at it before though.

Always have been wondering why Ember's recharge rate's so high.

One smart "newb" you are :D I've played over 200 hours and haven't even once thought about this. Maybe I'm just a fool.

Its really not something that comes up alot.  Its generally fast enough that no one really notices that there is a difference.

Shield regen is one of those things a lot of people misunderstand, for good reason. The wiki used to have a list of different values for every warframe, but in practice most them appeared to be inaccurate, and after a quick look I can't even find this old list on there any more. Datamining has shown it's actually just based off of a formula, where you regain (max shield * 0.05 + 15) * (1 * regen speed mods) shield per second, with a 3 second delay after being hit.

Basically, this means a warframe regens more shield per second the higher it's max shield is, but higher shields also take longer the completely refill. With 100 shield a frame recovers 20 shields per second, 5 seconds to get back to max, with 300 shield 30 per second taking 10 seconds, with 1000 shield 65 per second taking 15 seconds , etc.

Since I've got the formula up and I'm bored I've apparently come up with a max shield recharge possible, on a rhino/frost/volt/mag with maxed level redirection, vigor, fast deflection and fortitude, is 214.65 shield per second, taking 6 seconds to completely refill.

God reading this back over I really was bored wasn't I...

Shield regen is one of those things a lot of people misunderstand, for good reason. The wiki used to have a list of different values for every warframe, but in practice most them appeared to be inaccurate, and after a quick look I can't even find this old list on there any more. Datamining has shown it's actually just based off of a formula, where you regain (max shield * 0.05 + 15) * (1 * regen speed mods) shield per second, with a 3 second delay after being hit.

Basically, this means a warframe regens more shield per second the higher it's max shield is, but higher shields also take longer the completely refill. With 100 shield a frame recovers 20 shields per second, 5 seconds to get back to max, with 300 shield 30 per second taking 10 seconds, with 1000 shield 65 per second taking 15 seconds , etc.

Since I've got the formula up and I'm bored I've apparently come up with a max shield recharge possible, on a rhino/frost/volt/mag with maxed level redirection, vigor, fast deflection and fortitude, is 214.65 shield per second, taking 6 seconds to completely refill.

God reading this back over I really was bored wasn't I...

The numbers I got came off the stat sheet shown under the profile Shield Recharge off each frames individual page.  Would it be safe to say that those are the "naked" numbers for shield recharge?

The numbers I got came off the stat sheet shown under the profile Shield Recharge off each frames individual page.  Would it be safe to say that those are the "naked" numbers for shield recharge?

Oh yeah, missed those, was looking under the warframe stats comparison page, not at the frames pages themselves. Most of them do seem to match what the formula would give to an unmodded unranked frame though, only five exceptions. Trinity and Saryn would only have 20 by that standard though, and Vaubans would be down at 18.3. Also looks like Novas is based off of a rank 30 frame instead of rank 0 one, and I have no clue where Embers apparent 35 would have come from since by the formula you'd need 400 shields that have that rate.

Shame it's not the easiest thing in the world to test manually since you'd need to accurately start a timer going at the moment regen began and then try to end it the moment the recharge is complete. That and the fact I'd have to either have use forma on the frames I rarely use or buy/craft duplicates of them in order to have them at rank 0.