Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Really DE ?? "Login Failed . Check Your Info".Come on !

BrokK3N

Question

All my friends are out there , doing their sorties , enjoying the farm , making tons of plat . And here I am , IP Banned for 2nd time this month , for no freaking reason . Like seriously DE , Why are you doing this to me ??!! Why am I the only one getting banned among all my friends for no fault of mine ? Why ME ?? It's almost like you guys are intentionally trying to make me suffer or something . And please don't tell me it's some internet issue of mine . Because if that was the case , all my other games wouldn't be running perfectly . Fix that crazy IP banning System of yours for God's sake !!!

5 answers to this question

@psychotic2997 As others have suggested above, this does not mean you are IP banned.  It could simply be indicative of a network issue on your and / or DE's end.

If there is an issue with the log-in on PC for certain areas, I would assume that DE is likely already aware and working on this issue if there is one.   

Alternatively, If you think that you "have" been IP banned and you have an issue with the reason / or no idea why, then I recommend you contact support here:  https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
=========

Note:  I understand you're frustrated that you can't log-in / play, but please try to understand that networking is not a perfect science, and "people" are working very hard to bring us this game.  With that said, a bit less rage when reporting an issue like this would be highly appreciated.

1 hour ago, Rawbeard said:

login server issues, fairly common. a quick google would have told you. the fact you jumped to a conclusion about being banned indicates you are doing shady stuff, though.

Wow , seriously ?? What exactly is this shady stuff that I might be doing according to you Sir / Madam ?? FYI I didn't jump to conclusions , because it's not the first time this stuff is happening with me . I did suffer the exact same situation , for which I got replied by DE(one of the guys on their side to be precise) that I was in fact IP Banned by a system that bans random IPs due to server issues on their side . That's why I was very specific with my words "Why ME??" Why only me and not anybody else ? It's not like I want this to happen to someone , which is why I asked them to fix it . You see , I was being practical , learning from my past experiences . It's you who is judging me without knowing what has actually happened with me in the past , not that I expect you to know . But please do give your words a thought or two before accusing someone for something you assume to be true .    

Edited by psychotic2997