Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AFK in Index on purpose

HerPandamon

It's really annoying and tiring to play index to take some credits and people are staying afk at some "invisible" spots. They just join index to get carried and do nothing. For example i joined one today and i had a trinity in my team who stayed afk and despite my questions and tries she didn't say anything that she need to be afk for a while, she ignored me, and she was moving every 2 min i guess to take the rewards and not losing them, till with had 82 points and we didn't have time to win the index. Then she typed a "hi" in chat and start moving around and shoot enemies.

We need a afk system or a system to group vote for kicking afk players sthing like that would be great. 

Edited by HerPandamon

I go into the Index under the assumption that I'm going to have to carry myself; **

and that the rest of the team will be 3 mindless specters that will be constantly dying and giving the Corpus points.

So if someone wants to join and hide someplace its no bother to me at all; one less Specter makes my job easier and I was planning on carrying the game anyway.

everyone wins

** -maybe you should too, and not worry about who gets matchmade in

4 hours ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

I go into the Index under the assumption that I'm going to have to carry myself; **

and that the rest of the team will be 3 mindless specters that will be constantly dying and giving the Corpus points.

So if someone wants to join and hide someplace its no bother to me at all; one less Specter makes my job easier and I was planning on carrying the game anyway.

everyone wins

** -maybe you should too, and not worry about who gets matchmade in

the only people who win in that situation are the ones who are carried. instead of being part of the problem you could be part of the solution and report them.

it gets harder and harder to enjoy playing in groups because of the whole "i can just sit and do nothing, and get everything". i dont play video games to babysit people. it is unacceptable. promoting such behavior is also unacceptable.

22 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

the only people who win in that situation are the ones who are carried. instead of being part of the problem you could be part of the solution and report them.

it gets harder and harder to enjoy playing in groups because of the whole "i can just sit and do nothing, and get everything". i dont play video games to babysit people. it is unacceptable. promoting such behavior is also unacceptable.

Why would I bother wasting my time? Like I said, the way I play, it doesn't matter to me.

However taking the time to record video,screenshots, and file reports does inconvenience me.

You're basically asking me to make it My problem, when it's actually just Your problem. I'm here to play, not look for reasons to be unhappy.

1 hour ago, (PS4)haphazardlynamed said:

Why would I bother wasting my time? Like I said, the way I play, it doesn't matter to me.

However taking the time to record video,screenshots, and file reports does inconvenience me.

You're basically asking me to make it My problem, when it's actually just Your problem. I'm here to play, not look for reasons to be unhappy.

no it isnt just my problem. when someone promotes a behavior that is clearly bad people think that its alright to act that way and it affects EVERYONE. the reason why there are so many issues surrounding AFK and leech is due to the "its not my problem" people. ignoring a problem doesnt make it go away if you didnt know.

Edited by EinheriarJudith

Index is only one area plagued with afk leachers,.  It would be nice for a new ingame feature with ability to give players a rating in runs.  Anything under but not including 3 stars requires a 20 word statement why a low rating.  This way it sticks with profile and you can avoid players that are notorious leachers.