Catchmoon weird behavior

rokyscz

Finally put together my first kitgun - Cathmoon chamber, Splat loader and Haymaker grip. Overall, great weapon, exept it shoots really weird.

If enemy is within radius of 3-4 meters, the projectile will simply fly trought enemy without any damage dealt to enemy. But if enemy is more than 4 meters far, damage is dealt.

I tried to use Jet Stream Zephyr with this kitgun and the same occurs, with exeption the radius where I cant damage enemy is now 10 meters.

Great gun, but with this happening, just mastery fodder for now.

• Like 2

Yeah, when I started making my kitguns, I thought that I would enjoy catchmoon for being OP, but it suffers the same problem as the Javlok, too close and wont hit, Arca Plasmor don't have this problem. I'm enjoying Tombfinger and Rattleguts way more.

Edited by CrazyDarkSonic

• 2 weeks later...

I just put together a Catchmoon kitgun and I'm having this issue as well. So is this a feature and not a bug? I honestly thought it was going to behave like a mini arca plasmor without innate punch-throughout and that kind of disappointed me really. Is there official info on that? It seems really weird given that this is a very short range weapon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...