General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Game crushing PC

kcitee

Hi Every time I try to load into Cetus/the Plains directly the game crushes my PC. It completely freezes and I have to manually reset it for me to use my PC. I can load any other mission without issues even the new Venus open world. Just can't play on The Plains. My PC hardware is Processor:- Core i7-4790, GPU;- Asus Strix Vega 64, I'm Windows 10 64bit with 16GB of System memory

There are no visible error codes when this happens. Plus I'm unable to do anything to find the code.

Edited by kcitee
missed some info

I'm getting a similar issue, Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64, usually happens at the gate to plains or the lift in Fortuna.

Getting kinda frustrated as it says it's a video driver crash, but I can't find any event in the windows logs as to the cause exactly.

EDIT: Seem to have solved it for now, by switching from Full Screen to Borderless Windowed mode.

Edited by Karism
Solution

On 2018-11-29 at 7:09 PM, Karism said:

I'm getting a similar issue, Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64, usually happens at the gate to plains or the lift in Fortuna.

Getting kinda frustrated as it says it's a video driver crash, but I can't find any event in the windows logs as to the cause exactly.

EDIT: Seem to have solved it for now, by switching from Full Screen to Borderless Windowed mode.

Will try that see if it solves my issues